Finland is the least cucked country in Eu-

>Finland is the least cucked country in Eu-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares?

It is private property, they can let in or refuse to let in whoever they want.

Hahaha, now the muslims have heard about it they're about to be violently oppressed with brown cocks

>telling women there's an island over there that is just for them
>the most vapid women jumps on any occasion to feel important and go there
>some moment of peace, at last
Nice move Finland

Good.

Let the women fight among themselves

>I identify as a woman
problem solved

They wouldn't be allowed to have a man only island

said no one ever

Most private islands are theme based e.g. no middle-age women, blacks, unattractive women, poor men etc.
The main difference is that they are not vocal about it, the owners just don't let them onto their island.

Fuck yeah white kafir pussy for all my brothers.
inshallah.

There are also thing called "Meetup Islands" off the coast of Finland where only refugees and finnish women are allowed. No native men are allowed on their islands not even joking look it up

>They wouldn't be allowed to have a man only island
How do you know?

Finland has "freedom to roam" (or "everyman's right") laws that would allow me to go there if I say I'm sightseeing or something.

That's just her own hype speaking, Finnish law allows anyone to roam anywhere in nature as long as you don't fuck shit up, trespassing is perfectly legal.

Still, there is most likely not going to be men on that island because well, it's an island, and if someone wanted to troll them they would have to bother to actually find out the location and go there. There are tons of islands and cabins by the coast.

>What is Mount Athos

And how many many will work, protect and mantain the island and his facilities?
The only real women working there, will maybe be cleaning and lunch ladies.
Fucking lazy, hypocritic bitches.

These. There is no such thing as "private property" in Finland.

Oh yeah tons of them. My gf, mom and sister just went on one.

>private island
>... not allowed on...
So is it either a power plant or a military installation?

its the current year dude

clean the crust out of your eyes

what the actual fuck

god will have no mercy on us

That is very strange to me. Seems like there would be a lot of conflicts. I guess it works if everyone is friendly with each other and behave, but that would never work here in the states with the black/mexican populations the way they are.

They going to rename it rape island when I paddle ashore.

>Finland: 96%+ white
>US: 56%

Still less cucked than you, Tyrone Lopez Nguyen.

>private island
what's the issue?
why even report on it?

checked. k mohammad.

Let's wait a few months until all that garbage piles up and their internet goes down.

Finland is very sparsely populated (I don't even remember meeting other people on my walks to the woods in years and I don't even live in the most rural Finland), and disturbing someone's peace withing their house is of course forbidden by law. People don't get on each others backyards or too close to settlements in general. People know to be polite about it, and our blacks and arabs literally don't leave cities ever so they are not a problem.

It is not even organized by a finn, but by some anglo.

>>Finland: 96%+ mongoloid
Fixed that for you, my less intelligent sand nigger brother!

>island

Sanoo Muhammad Itäkeskuksesta.

Lauren is the only gal I need

>tonns of leftie roasties gather at that island
>out of no-fucking-where finnish Breivik
smart move finns

Good for these woman...it's high time you white men stop believing the world is your oyster.

She don't need you for anything,your insecurities and mommy issues are not her problems. Deal with them on your on and grow up

I care...stop treating her like she needs you...she don't

Doesn't work like that in Nordics, burgerbro! You can't stop people from roaming private property. Except you can't make a settlement in someone's backyard, as would be common sense.

There is literally no way that Jewish lady can stop men from coming to her island, except for that random men probably wouldn't want to go there. But if they want to go, she can't stop it.

kek

FAKE NEWS.

No.

There's literally nothing wrong with doing that on private property. I could tell people that no women are allowed on my lawn. Tf is the big deal?

More like the white population. They'll sit inside their property with a loaded rifle hoping someone wanders onto their property.

Yes because then you'd get sued for discrimination. You don't have any rights as a man

It’s also high time they are able to be with men they can feel intellectually superior to. They deserve it.

>Finland is very sparsely populated
Yes? Sweden is lumped up in certain areas and you can the rest of country.

Russia Karelia, everything is centered around few cities and the rest is a wasteland with bears hanging around.

I'm not sure how Finlands laws work, but that seems pretty normal. It's private property.

It's the same as me saying that my House is a no women allowed land. That's the only reason I'm still a virgin.

Sup Forums we need to coordinate a invasion of this island in the name of mankind

>we steeling you weoman white boiii
fuck off, go back to r/cuckold or wherever the fuck you came from to le troll here.

>whomever
you brainless cunt

This. Lets Breivik it. Or massrape.

Won't they make an exception for at least 1 stud?

what part of WOMENS ONLY island dont you get you stupid morons, of course in your racially warped pathetic fantasies, you believe women from Finland use this as some sort of escape from men from their race ?

Youre so stupid and mentally challenged , youre the reason why white people are idiots, and you know youre just some white asshole provoking people or a Jew provoking white people

I do think we have the people that would be willing to do it, but do we have a boat owner? I find it unlikely that anyone rich enough to own a fucking huge boat would take bunch of (Finnish) anons to invade a meme island.

It'd be fuggin' ebin tho, especially if all wore ski masks to preserve anonymity.

I'd vote for spudro masks.

This

Dyke Island.

Dear god she's so ugly she has to date pygmies.

>Island full of asian women with no one to defend it?

Who's up for a raiding party?

That woman is an Amerimutt.

BURN THE WOMEN AND RAPE THE LAND

Convents have been doing this for thousands of years, why the fuck is this news?

I love it too, cause every some odd years something new comes out of mount Athos and the media's all "REEEE BUT STRNG WMN AREN'T ALLOWED"

S-something is calling me, pol... this sounds so familiar.

One. It's private property.
Two. They will all be living in caves in a couple of years time trying to kill each other due to the scarcity of dildos.

what is wrong with this?
in all cultures in all times there are separate rituals for the genders.
not uncommon at all to have places exclusively for men and places exclusively for women. its probably healthy to have periods of separation.

an island of only women sounds fascinating as a social biological experiment . after a while all their menstrual cycles will get synchronized so all of them will be maturating at the same time ., just imagine the shitstorm and drama .

Put on your fake police uniform and go write some tickets.

Hold your horses, Anders

>Private islands
>Private

There is the same law in Norway too, we call it "allemanns retten" wich basically gives you the right to move across any private property as well as you can camp there if you want to.
However you are required to not stay long so no weeks long camping on same ground, unless on public property then ofcourse, but also you are required to leave the area as it was when you came, so no polluting or destroying like saw trees and stuff like that on private properties.

>private

Can you own an island in Finland?
Here you cant do that.

Feminism with Bear Grylls Episode 1

youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY

>off the coast of
If it's a private island it's not Finland.

>If it's a private island it's not Finland.
nigger what?

>Finland is the least cucked country in Eu-
Who even pretends Finland is less cucked than Poland and Hungary?

I can't see anything here, why is her arm in air?

it`s murikan woman

I don't see how not being able to visit some shitty island is ever going to be problem in my life. But yeah the woman who runs that is American, typical feminist influence you would expect from their country.

Freedom to roam. It's a staple in all nordic countries. Boils down to nature belonging to the people rather than foreign corporations, but it likely goes back much further than that since it's been treated as an unwritten law for ages before it ever became a law.

Whomsoever.

until they deny a nigger or woman the right to join
then it's discrimination

fuck off

My house is a man only house since I'm the only one who lives in it. What now?

Ive never seen anyone say that about finnland.

Who would stop them?

I love how niggers get upset people prptect their property. Just proof theft is all you think about.

>mfw my body looks exactly like that (considering that the censor bar is highly overexaggarated)

No cause now women show us this article and the Irish delusions multiply like cancer

Too much mämmi?

that also implies no Muslim men no black rapefugie men ect.

wonder who is protecting it?

oh yeah, probably men.

>and our blacks and arabs literally don't leave cities ever so they are not a problem.

except when they do leave the cities

I'm pretty sure there are two kinds of islands on the coast, small ones with houses that are owned by rich people and the entire ground belongs to their residence yard, you can't loiter in that kind of area but I'm sure you wouldn't get fined for reasonable stop on the shore.

Then there are those with only harsh rocky nature where freedom to roam applies. Her island seems to be big and just forest, it doesen't look like it's being taken care off in any way. I think that's the same as walking in someone's forest in mainland and totally allowed.

>raid the island

and do what?

Nobody, most likely. I've never even heard about home invasion situations happening in people's cabins, not in mainland or islands.

But it's not our local minorities than do the break ins to empty cabins, it's mostly criminals from balkans and eastern europe (thanks EU).

>a business venture by a New York woman
Well well well