Why do turks hate kurds

where does the turkish hatred for kurds stem from

literally everyone hates kurds

except israel

Their B.O.

Kurds commit regular terrorist attacks in turkey?

Fucking hell people on this site are fucking retarded nowadays.

Sage

Kurds are probs the most based in the Middle East at the moment , Turks seem to hate them because they occupy half their country and hate how the Kurds don't subject to their secular sharia Islam I think. Most Kurds I've met in my city are really lovable people.

Why can't we kill both?

Typical retarded, leftist, millennial opinion. You only think he Kurds are "le /ourguys/ Kek" because they fight Isis and cnn thinks they're cool.

Reality is they are complete dirtbags, rapists, and general Muslim pieces of shit just like the rest of them.

They have committed literally HUNDREDS of terrorist attacks in turkey over the last few decades, beheadings and child murders.

All in all fuck all Muslims, fuck turkey and fuck the Kurds.

>t. kurd shitskin refugee

don't you forget what turkey has done, since you know so much about the Kurdish side of things you must know the Turkish side

enlighten me :)

What does that have to do with Turks hating Kurds?

t. turkroach

t. kurdroach

You're a insecure cuck by what I've read. I haven't met one Kurd that's even slightly annoying or questionable in any way, Yes the majority of them are Muslim but the one thing I've noticed in Kurds is that none of them place religion as a priority in their lives and none of them are secular sharia like the Turks

What is this "we" shit, pedro?

>why do turks hate kurds

Everyone hates the kurds. Just like everyone hates the Armenians.
Ironic how the #1 Argument Sup Forums has againts niggers and jews is everyone hates them but they defend the kurds because Sup Forums hates turkroaches.
You fags are unironically always wrong

>kurds are bad because they kill turks
>anyway fuck turkey lol
t. Sabahuddin Ismet Osmanoglu

Because Turks are nationalistic and Kurds are also nationalistic, turkey is an artificial country which was forged by massacring native peoples of Anatolia but they were stupid enough to spare the Muslim Kurds and now they are reaping what they had sown

>turkey is an artificial country
>older than muttistan

Turkey as a state was created in 1920s from the Ottoman Empire which itself was formed by barbaric tribes from Central Asia. America was founded as an independent state in 1776.

Turks know they are the ultimate mutt race. Not even 10% descend from the Turkmens. The Kurds are a true ethnicity, and they hate them for it.
Until about a month ago ancestry research was Verboten, because too many Turks would find out they aren't in fact Turkish.

if you learn about k*rds outside of zionist CNN, FOX or BBC propaganda, you will learn how subhuman they are
they are niggers of the middle east (and that is saying something). k*rds will suck anyone's cuck for personal gain, which is why they don't have their meme country because they make everyone hate them.
they are also the most backwards people in both iran and turkey. in syria and iraq, they are backwards as well but they manage to some how be better than some arab desert tribes.
they are wewuz-tier and have never had a relevant state in history, with their only historical state being the median empire (which was mostly not even k*rdish). the most famous k*rd, saladin, was arabized to the point he could not be considered a k*rd.

>most backwards people in both iran and turkey. in syria and iraq,
t. Mehmutt

Republic of Turkey is successor state of the Ottoman Empire

t. abdullah the "aryan" k*rd