That one character who always gets the best fights

>that one character who always gets the best fights
What's her name?

>*self inserts*

Hidan/Kakuzu arc was the pinnacle of shonen anime.

>her
Op, please.

>her
Come on user

it's pretty good up until naruto shows up

>Kurama
>female
He's literally voiced by a man

Even putting aside

>her

You're wrong. Like, not even on a subjective level but objectively you're just wrong. You either didn't actually watch the anime or you have some kind of gold tinted bias towards Kurama. Most of his fights were extremely underwhelming that amounted to little more than 'I'll outsmart my opponent'. Even Kuwabara got better fights and he was the running gag character for a lot of the show. The only Kurama fight that was great, both in animation and substance, was when he unexpectedly transformed into Yoko during the Dark Tournament but thats about it.

Yusuke vs Doctor and Hiei vs Bui were hands down the best choreographed and well animated fights in the whole series. Quote me on that.

>Hiei vs Bui
>choreography

Please share whatever you're smoking.

I'm sure Rakan is male.

>O MY THOUSAND YEAR OLD TREE SEEDS
Kurama's fights were always one sided gary stu beat downs

Hiei's fights were so much better. DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME is one of the hypest moments in any battle shounen.

That fight looked great visually, especially when it came to Hiei using the dragon. The animators really kicked it into overdrive so fuck off.

That's not choreography.

>I don't understand how animation works so I'm going to grab a between frame shot to prove my point

The fight very much did have choreography, particularly in the part where Hiei was using the dragon. But stay mad though.

Fuck, I forgot how cute he is in the manga. His profile remind me of Ryoko Habuko. Not gay.

His fights were the most boring. Nearly all his major wins involved using some never seen before plant that the audience didn't know about. My favorite "fight" with him however was against Kaito.

>ill pull a new plant out of my ass with a very specific purpose only really useful against you to win
Kurapika had the worst fights in the series.

His pretime skips were pretty goat.

Fucking Togashi