Alex Jones is LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=aMAZdjB4T98

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO-pdgbwJVo
youtube.com/watch?v=VKHUvcHOEV8
youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, we need to make a free speech type of 'YouTube'.

The left is Communism times 10.

Yes, this is madness.
youtube.com/watch?v=AO-pdgbwJVo

THEY have overstepped their bounds. We must make them realize FREE SPEECH IS THE MANTRA!!!!!

>The Elitewars have been ramped up
we are in a new era of censorship, Jewgle and Jewtube have clamped down heavy on all forms of dissent and even channels like ufo and airsoft gun channels...
The AI is now in "6th grade" level intelligence and is in control of the algorithms and botnets around the google construct. Their "mistake" is half true, they wanted to silence us but not at his level yet... but now its full steam ahead as the AI is targeting US here and on every website that uses jewgle...

CHECK YOUR SCRIPTS, jewGLE IS USED FOR Sup Forums, TRY TO DISABLE AND POST...

>YOU CANNOT

youtube.com/watch?v=VKHUvcHOEV8

>the federal reserve is a private bank

>the federal reserve is a private bank

Why do you find that funny?

... because it isn't true? You have a lot of learning to do, my man. Please note I'm not in any way defending modern systems of money creation and banking. I'm simply stating that it's an inarguable fact that the FRS as well as every other central bank in the world are public institutions which are not privately owned. They just aren't.

lol what a fucking moron. maybe you want to spend at least 10 minutes learning about something before you post. or better yet just fuck off

Didn't he get banned for life? Wtf is going on?

Okay, retard.

federal reserve is as federal as federal express brainlet

He faked it of course

Well that was so unexpected of him.

You fucking uneducated moron:

>The Fed is NOT part of the federal Government, not part of the Executive or Legislative branches of government.
>The Fed is set up like a private corporation. Member banks hold stock in the Federal Reserve Banks and earn dividends. Member banks also appoint six of the nine members of each Bank's board of directors.
>The stockholders in the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks are the privately owned banks that fall under the Federal Reserve System. These include all national banks (chartered by the federal government) and those state-chartered banks that wish to join and meet certain requirements. About 38 percent of the nation’s more than 8,000 banks are members of the system, and thus own the Fed banks.
>In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government.

>pic
>red and green so you know how to think

What a fat white trash piece of shit. Why is the alt-right always fat, ugly, and hairy?

THE FUCKING MADDDDDDD MANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>PUTS YOU ON PAUSE AGAIN

HEY FRANK!!!!

Anonymous (ID: RVE8BZaH) 03/05/18(Mon)11:58:26 No.162849590▶
Mao said political power goes out of the barrel of a gun, he killed about 80 million people because he's the only guy who had the guns.
We have to bring attention to the fact that we have all of these foreigners, and the Russian government. If you try to take our firearms 1776 will commence again, and you gotta take super male vitality so you can get the big ass boner.

MAGA

who fucking gives a shit

What was that little beeping song that just went off before commercial ??

>DOOMSDAY THE END IS HERE SAVE YOUR FAMILY GAY FROGS FLUORIDE GLOBALIST VAMPIRES KILLING EVERYONE RUN RUN DEMONS MY HEAD IS SPINNING GUNS FIRE VACCINES THEY HATE YOU AND WANT YOU DEAD

>sign up for auto ship

lmaoo hes selling his stupid ass vitamins again and saying if you dont buy them the globalists will come and get you. jfc who actually watches this shit

Jones/Tommy Robinson are controlled opp and larping about being censored to increase their own brand.

Watching people yell about things I agree with while shilling inane shit relentlessly makes me feel like a normie it's an odd sensation.

>mfw buying infowars life products through amazon

THIS AUSTRIAN FAGGOT IS SHILLING FOR CTR SEEN HIM IN 2 THREADS ALREADY GO LOOK AT THE NEW HRC THREAD

proof
>

>privately owned.

If I had enough money, I could buy the stocks of the banks that own the Federal Reserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

I NEED YOUR HELP Sup Forums

I NEED YOUR HELP Sup Forums

>100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government.
See, Lambright is right! The future is bright, Lambright.

>attack Israel for attacking us on 9/
>legalize all drugs
>reparations for blacks, Irish and Indians
>free machine guns concealed carry(?)
>abolish federal reserve
>$23/hr minimum wage

who the fuck is this madman with his seeming random policies

Both Ryan Dawson's channels got deleted off Youtube right before he was to go on bloodsports and expose the ZOG. Youtube is being purged of decent content and soon only disinfo smut like Alex will remain

>who the fuck is this madman with his seeming random policies

The future is bright, Lambright 2020.

Oinky jones ego is unmatchable