Name another ethnostate that exists right now

Name another ethnostate that exists right now.

You CANT

Iran
Saudi

Britain is a Muslim ethnostate

Goyim, I would appreciate if you stop naming us,
It upsets the rest of the Goyim.

Somalia. In fact they've effectively got a couple
Gee that was hard

NK

Liberia.

Singapore

state of judea is an ethnostate

20% of Israel is Arab. I wouldn't call that an ethnostate considering 99.9% of Japan is Japenese.

China, India, Pakistan.

Japan you utter cockbiscuit

> israel
> ethnostate

>Only 75% is Jewish
>Jews are the muttest mutts in the world
Yeah such a great place

It's not an ethno state, you have Jews from Ethiopia and Larpers from Europe with less than 1/200th Jewish blood, and a few Jews from the middle east

Have kikes been busy changing the dictionary again ?

Ethnostate kek

Palestinians are descended from Jewish Roman slaves, they are more Jewish than most of your country

Significant non-Han minorities
All very much ethnically diverse
We have a winner

Albania

An ethnostate is a state that ensure cultural and ethnic continuity. Not one without ethnic minorities

> Palestinians are descended from Jewish Roman slaves, they are more Jewish than most of your country

This.

Due to its isolation I suppose Iceland is pretty monolithic aswell, isn't it?

Very funny, burgerman. UK is far whiter than the US.

Well Singapore banned all dialects of Chinese that weren't standard (Beijing) Mandarin. The second generation immigrants from Southern China can't even speak to their parents in their mother tongues anymore.
Doesn't sound like cultural continuity to me.

Non jew here. I cant imagine living surrounded by Muslims. The muslims are a dangerous people and should be avoided at all costs. Seems to me youre all fucked. Good luck tho.

israel jewish

I don't see how that isn't cultural continuity. You can't expect an ethnostate the size of singapore to use all the dialects found in china.

Almost all non white nations are functionally ethnostates.

Wakanda l!
And Vermont

North Korea.

>ethnostate
>25% of the population is Arabs

South Africa soon :^)

Is it one? The goyim won't let the shoah the palestinians, so they're not a full ethnostate either.

>you can't
Can't I? kek.

Poland

South Korea, too. And every country in Indochina (Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.)

>israel
>ethnostate
um no sweetie

Japan
Iceland
Practically any African country

China

the US

100% mutt

I love how israeli jews think they are khazar / ashkenazi jews. israelis are stuck right in the middle of fucking mordor. Why do you think ashkenazi jews live abroad and you dont? HAHAHAHHAHA fucking loser kys

look at that number.... wow neck yourself shitskin

t. your cuck fathers bull

Tajikistan

Economic powerhouse Hong Kong uses Cantonese.

Even English is more useful than Mandarin in Hong Kong.

This. Not even Sweden has as many mudshits.
OP is retarded.

>t.shitskin """sven"""
dumbass nigger, israel is 75% jewish at best, and the rest are arabs, which also proves they aren't ethnostate

I came here to post this

Israelis are the placeholders for the ashkenazi Jewish ruling class to have to hold their escape arc once they west is completely used up.

haha, what, a safe haven in the middle of mordor? give me a break.