Hey guys, I'm gonna run to Wawa real quick. Can you watch my daughteru for me for a bit...

Hey guys, I'm gonna run to Wawa real quick. Can you watch my daughteru for me for a bit? She's good at building models and likes goats, and if she starts acting up just give her some monopoly money. That always calms her down.

Thanks, I should be back within the hour. Remember, I'm trusting you guys.

> you will never build kits with Ao

Why live?

If she doesn't clean her mouldlines she's getting a spanking

Can you pick me up a 24oz $1 coffee thx

Sure thing, OP

Sorry I'm late, there was a line at the deli counter.

Thanks for not doing anything weird guys. I saw a lot of bad reviews about you guys but you seem alright.

Sorry, all they had left was decaf and those shitty seasonal blends nobody likes.

Jinrai was the most entertaining. But all the FAGs are olve.

I really miss Ao.

I would prefer some more gween tea

where is FAG 1080? not on nyaa

inb4 ab

I really like her messy hair

I want to make it even messier. How can I do it before OP comes back?

I want to molest Ao's butt.

WaWa is a real thing? I thought it was a made up chain for Always Sunny. Is it the East Coast version of 7-11?

Very fast head rubs.

Ao?

We've got 7-11s too, but Wawa has better coffee, a deli, and is all around cleaner usually.

>Cupoche Architect and Charger-kuns announced.
>And a desktop army Innocentia.

She really likes goats.

bully styko

Full image?

I am not really into FAGs, but the main girl looks really cute. Should I give it a try?

yes

Yes.

You'll be a real FAGfag when you're done.

Guess I will do it then. Thanks! Will there be a S2 at some point?

>Will there be a S2 at some point
maybe

Yes

Wawa is a fucken meme if ya'll ain't bangin in that quick check I'm not tryna build with you.

That was my situation too. Ao is top cute. I'm not a builder so I just bought the cupoches and the Ao figure.

FAG is old and buster

Grab me a chicken salad sandwich OP, I'll need something to eat after I'm done bullying Stylet.

third volume of the BD sold like 10k, it's definitely getting a S2 once some more kits are released

Have there been a lot of FAG threads this week, or am I just noticing them now I've watched it?

ao!

I think so yeah, for whatever reason. Time couldn't possibly run faster for future sequel once they need to reboost sales.

Explains why she's in a show called FAG.

Maybe we will find out if there's a S2 at the event in a few weeks.

Yeah, it's been months since the last time I saw one, and then this week I saw like 3.

i want bukiko to sit on my face

I want Bukiko to shit on my face.

anal

>spats
Mmmmh, nice.

Rolling

Does she stuff FAGs up her ass?
Is there doujin like that ?

Think she will appear in S2?

Bukiko does.

>Architect
Everything went better than expected.