Why aren't you supporting her work?

Why aren't you supporting her work?
Why haven't you bought her book?
Why don't you jerk off to her?

Who?

>tfw no mudshark white nationalist gf to take my money, fake being Christian and go on vacation with a homosexual camera guy

>He doesn't even know about /ourqueen/

Who's that girl and why is she showing her face?

Sorry already jerked off to asuka

Her vagina will forever remain a barren desert.

No man wants a woman who talks back.

Who?

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to see Lauren get blacked.

>Crypto-Jew
>Leaf

I'm happy to say that I've given her $200 of support for 3 months in a row and didn't even waste her time talking to her on skype (mainly because I'm too shy).

I actually have her book. And I used to support her when she started out freelancing. But she started making enough that I pulled out

Literally /ourqueen/ since day one.

Lauren is MY waifu!!

Lauren, you stopped being relevant months ago.

>Even more anons not aware of her
Lauren Southern guys, get a grip

Go for seconds. Pulling out is for the weak.

SHE IS A JEW YOU FLAMING HOMOSEXUAL.

Don't have any use for a coalburner.

>Why don't you jerk off to her?
Coal burners are a boner killer for me

>Why aren't you supporting her work?
I watch it

>Why haven't you bought her book?
I'm not a sucker

I have, just not recently

You mean this book?

1) Most women who choose to end their pregnancies are white
2) Racial justice and reproductive justice are inextricably linked
3) Do not seriously try to tell me with a straight face that the anti-choice movement is driven by concern for black lives

Perfection

No she isn’t stop spreading ShariaBlue lies to discredit the queen. Lauren was pertinent to Trump’s rise in 2016. Show some respect. She is not with (((them)))

show your flag Jewess

Just a reminder your ecelbs are all canadian agents from CSIS. Vice went left rebel media went right. All your dis info comes from Canadian sleepers and the media tell you its Russia. The answers are infront of your face. Also this site and reddit are the same thesis anti thesis. Youre being monitored posting here.

I don’t give money to bums. She’s just another beggar.
She didn’t write a book, she wrote a pamphlet.
I’m not into whiny cosplayers.

>pertinent

Burger-fag, are you one of ((THEM)) ?

She is islamophobic at best, she hasnt done shit otherwise.

Had a black or an Arab BF that dumped her bro. Southern isnt even a surname, she is one of ((THEM)). Why would she want to kid it ?

I recently upgraded to the 200$ tier. She is a very friendly person, and it is nice to talk to her.

shes a woman they can never be perfection...stop putting this whores on petals.

Pussy worshipping is the number one cause of why the white whore suck black dick. See her for who she really loves to be

*hide

>low effort

Why not doing something with your life like our queen has and contribute to saving western civilization outside of posting on a Tibetan Knitting Forum?

LS is a con artist. She has nothing to say other than
>hurr durr I'm a girl AND a conservative guise isn't that neat?!

She is a trog of the highest order

i fapped to her once... it wasnt good at all. I cant imagine her being a good laid, she looks like the kind of girl who want you to do everything.

In fact probably she give lazy bjs and dont swallow.

Its the internet you pajeet. Don’t shit where you sleep and eat and you may understand what I mean. She needs some basic privacy.

if you give money to this bitch, you are the lowest class of cuck possible
>oh please my waifu here's my money pay attention to me

If I'd see one of you fuckbois insulting Lauren irl I'd beat the shit out you faggots

fuck off she's old news.

I do one out of those 3

I am posting this in every thread so people stop making these threads. Go post your camwhoring tits elsewhere.

Never heard of her. Who is she? How is she relevant?

I do.

If you don’t you’re a poorfag who probably came from Sup Forums or worse, rebbit and henceforth should off yourselves.

Listen up assholes. Want normies to stop a blue wave and digest this right leaning jazz? Get more intelligent, beautiful women like Lauren leading the cause and less men at the front. There are more women.than men in America and men prefer watching and better
Yet listening to ladies like Lauren. I’d let her talk to me all day about any subject

I'm not a Fingolian.

>supporting any woman who isnt blood related or your personal breeding station
>supporting a coalburner
>giving a bimbo money to travel around the world to burn said coal just to recite 10 year old information

See
also why do they not slide THESE threads. Always has to be the better ones.

Her real name is Jewish.

She just repeats buzzwords so that alt-lite faggots will give her money and hope that some day they can she her naked. She's a trad-thot that no self respecting man would give the time of day to.

>denying coal burners the opportunity to repent
>not learning from history

Boy you’re off to a hot start. A vote is a vote is a vote. Don’t burn bridges.

Nope, it is Danish.

This is so badly written I can't even

I am a maximum deplorable

jewish goddess!

but I do

Means nothing and shits up this board. Judge her by the content of her work, which is expansive and downright impressive for anyone who ever gets talked about on here. Lauren’s been a gamer since the beginning and definitely helped produce tons of content on YouTube.

>american excusing degeneracy
what a surprise

this half assed faggotry is the reason why the west will collapse.

Because she sounds like a moron anytime she has to speak about something she gang rehearsed. I get that vibe that she is just an average thot that's trying to pull in shekels from right leaning men.

Idk who that is

She's Pro Israel and therefore woefully ill informed about the world and it's current events, that or she's just a cunt who wants some beta buxs

either way

Pro Israel is anti human

So... if i dont give my money to this kike im a poorfag?

Nice retardation you got in there.
>Get more intelligent, beautiful women like Lauren leading the cause and less men at the front

Fuck off with that feminist homosexuality.
I bet you are one of those "civic nationalist" jews, but not a succesful jew, a mediocre one. And yo ugo to trump meetings to find a gf or some shit like that.

KYS faggot.

Post the webm and I'll break my 2 week nofap

She is goddess

Repeat after me

GODDESS
O
D
D
E
S
S

Coming from you that’s rich. I can see why you’ve spiraled downhill with that attitude. Eat shit and reap what you sow. Don’t blame the messenger.

I like her sister better.

No nudes.

How old are you? Seriously? You lack nuance. Lots of it. Life will hit you hard one day if it hasn’t already

cool i hope you like the taste of alpha male semen

time for round two

>implying

yes, I'm loving her "opinions". What a great speaker am i rite guys?

>Coming from you that’s rich

The difference being that even after 70+ years of brainwashing and occupation our women have to be raped while yours fuck niggers willingly

And now you want said cunts to represent your movement and pander to idiots who get their politics from women

jesus christ