How have your political views affected your relationships?

I don't normally watch this garbage, but I went to a local pub to meet my friend there and everyone happened to be watching it.
The entire time I just scoffed and shook my head as these (((celebs))) spouted anti-white leftist rhetoric. My friend is decently red-pilled, but he just turned to me and said "I love you user, I really do.. but you need to turn down the hate"
Areyoufuckingkiddingme.png
One kike stood up on stage and said "I consider myself an anarchist XDXDXD"
>I'm sure antifa faggots we're loving that one..
Then they had some land-whale sing "fat acceptance" -the musical
The rest of it was all "boo-hoo muh racism" "as a black man I-" "as a woman I-" "wow so brave" "white males are people too XDXD"

I was so disgusted I couldn't bare to watch it.. the western civilization is crumbling, and people like this are just exacerbating it, as a result we have the highest suicide rate of white males since the collapse of the USSR, but I'm not supposed to show my irritation in any way.
Good to know my friends will remember me as a hateful racist when I die.

Find better friends.

I used to be able to be around liberals. Now I cannot be. They're obsessed with politics and are quick to anger. I was only able to be their friend, some of these guys for YEARS, by simply avoiding politics. Thanks to Hillary's poisonous campaign I don't have a single liberal "friend" left. I no longer maintain an online presence with my name attached or pictures of me. I got sick of these assholes searching for me because they were going through their high school yearbooks and trying to grow their friend lists. I don't want to be bothered with their inevitable meltdowns and then their crying to my other former classmates about what a horrible person I am.

Get good with God, user.
Society IS dying. Throughout history, there has been signs of a dying civilization and we're going through the latter stages.

Many of the things that killed the Roman empire are the same things we're currently struggling with.

The same way the redpill affected the way Neo feels about the woman in the red dress

Unironically this

This. Your friend is one of them. The boy is no good.

None of them have ever been to any shitholes in the U.S before.

My entire college squad hated Somalis. The highest % of Somalis in the U.S. is actually where we went to school, in MN.

They just don't understand whats actually going on yet. You have to hide that you know from people. Use your high IQ instead to make as much money as possible.

Most everyone with a sense of humor understands that the Oscars is a self-aggrandizing circle jerk. You're taking things to seriously. And yes, if you follow this path as faithfully as you seem to be, you too will end up doing your shitposting alone from a bunker in Idaho, like so many before you.

turn to god user, faith, tradition, and values are the only defence we have to the whore of babylon and the degeneracy of the left.

>And yes, if you follow this path as faithfully as you seem to be, you too will end up doing your shitposting alone from a bunker in Idaho
(and that's a good thing)

became a fast friend with a an alternative-punk leftist, about as far on the other side from the spectrum as me as possible
we've got a good thing going desu, I point out the Hebery when we watch movies together and he plays hippie tunes for me
I dunno how it works but apparently it does
rest of my friends are at the groaning "oh my god user" while laughing stage

He's right wing, but still getting over little liberal points that he thinks make him a good person.. We just had a talk about it, and he turned around and agreed with me 100%.. I'm breaking the last bits of his conditioning slowly.

I'm a minneSNOWda fag as well, greetings from Minnetonka.

I'm banking that some madman will pull off a WWIII in the near future and wipe out the planet.

It's become harder to be around normies. I used to keep my mouth shut to avoid any discussion, but in recent years i've learned much and overton window has shifted much to the right. So now i sometimes challenge people around me, i rarely engage direct opposition, but it is good for debate practice.
Most of the time when i hear something stupid, i cringe or begin questioning in a non-aggressive manner, because discussian can get stressful and breed resentment towards me (in a workplace, for example).
I tend to work on normies with basic information - the very stupid, shocking, most provable facts (gender pay gap, gender differences).
I've either partly converted my immediate circle or cut off those who were too stubborn. I also turn to those who have a potential to change their minds.

Talking to general public i maintain Sargonite-libertarian, classical liberal standpoint as to not seem radical or possessed and win basic arguments.

P.S.
Here in Latvia it still ok to be politcally incorrect. People can bash niggers, migrants, feminists and gays quite openly facing little resistance and if so, then it is usually ''oh, don't say that'' or ''it's a little too much, don't you think?'' Only the most liberal or leftist gets triggered heavily, but never attacks you physically and usually don't smear you publicly. Expect if you're running for office etc. You can be a nationalist openly (russkies get triggered though), being a radical won't cost you your job, but it is often frowned upon. That said, liberalism and politcal correctness is slowly finding its way. If this keeps going this way, in 20-25 years this place will be Sweden 2.0.

I don’t get drunk around others anymore which is good for many reasons

So much this. I always hated that kind of people. After learning more about politics I realized they were "liberals". So I just made friends with people who have the same political views as me and avoided the others.

Im fucking a blonde with blue eyes and a great ass and tits.
She knows that I'm a hwite supreemisissst
and she doesn't care. She likes it.

lol theres no way your friends have a more developed world view. keep doing what you are doing despite it making you angry and sad, clearly you have the right answer and no one else does. its cool too cause you don't even have to think about it, you just get 1337 anons on an internet backwater to redpill you so you know whats really going on

"You have an internet club to think for you lol"
Shut your faggot ass up, we collect here because we have similar values and experiences.

strengthen bonds with family, wife and kids. helped me surround myself with positive, healthy individuals.

>women
>glory
the fuck