This guy is literally Dark Naruto

This guy is literally Dark Naruto

no shit

That for pointing that out captain obvious.

at what point did naruto become indistinguishable from fanfiction

Reminder that if this guy was real he would fight to bring you and your waifu together.
Truly the coolest guy.

Boruto.
I can bet that people have already made a fanfic with the same character names as boruto

So who is Naruto's Rin? Sasuke?

Wasnt that Gaara?

This Indonesian knock off has existed for years.

You know I actually enjoyed Naruto more or less (at least it wasn't Bleach) but when I see threads like this I can't help but think old Sup Forums had it right when it came to spamming this threads off the face of the board.

This fucking cracker made a thread about what he figures is a grand revelation when its spelled out for you throughout the entire series. Holy shit.

>Obito Liked Rin
>Rin Liked Kakashi

Gee I wonder who "Naruto's Rin" was, it wouldn't be the girl he was pining over for literally the entire series even well into the Great Ninja War, before ending up with Hinata instead.

I still have no idea on how Naruto reached the conclusion that he was the coolest guy.

Naruto respects the power of waifus and Obito used it to become a god

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind.

Wow, OP. I never realize that. How subtle of Kishimoto -- he's way ahead of his time.

Look at his actions and you'll see why

The coolest

Sorry senpai but i'm the real dark nardo

Obito was literally him but taken to the furthest possible extreme, and Naruto's always thought highly of himself.

Sakura was never the light of Naruto's life the way Rin was for Obito

no this is literally canon dark naruto

congrats you've cracked the code

Nothing more cancerous than Narutards from Portugal