Action on Guns Needed Now!

I am a liberal and it is time to quit pretending that we do not want a full removal of the Second Amendment. We have tried being patient. We have tried to chip away at the Second Amendment over time by passing countless laws. We have tried hiding our true intentions so we do not risk scaring the gun lovers. Now is the time to show our true intentions. Now is the time to let the other side know we hate ALL guns and want a FULL repeal of the Second Amendment.

There is something you can do today, RIGHT NOW! We need to make a show of force. To demonstrate how serious we are about this matter. Please do not ignore this next step!!
Write your local Sheriff’s station or visit in person. Tell them that you demand to be added to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS database as someone who will not be sold a gun.

If we can get more than half the population of the USA to self-register, no gun grabbing dirt-bag politician could ever suggest that the majority does not favor banning all guns!

It only takes a minute and can save countless lives!!

no more games or no more guns? that says regulation today no more games. is this the video games I hear about?

Fuck off.

Just like other countries without guns, only the criminals will have them. This means that homeowners and innocent people of all ages will be even more susceptible to violence with no defense.

All we do is play word games. Calling things "assault Weapons" when we mean semi-automatics etc... the time for real change is now

Self-registration is the only thing we can all do as people today. Laws take time, politicians are bought by lobbyist. But we can self-register on the NICs today.

>we need to make a show of force
>please take away our guns and rights government
i hope this is b8

I am willing to show I do not require the Second Amendment anymore. I am going to register and a "will not be sold a gun."

National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS database as someone who will not be sold a gun.

YES. anyone willing to sign up for this, please do.

We'll see where we sit when the dust settles.This is a great idea.

I doubt one can even volunteer to be put on the no-sell nics list.

I guess you will not be signing up! But that does not mean all the Hillary supporters wont. You cannot stop us.

Say it load and say it proud! I WILL NOT BE SOLD A GUN!

As long as the registration is a publicly available document, so niggers can visit at 3am and push your shit in.

nyet

Please do that. People like you deserve to be defenseless for niggers with homemade zip guns, or do you suppose all the reloading equipment and extra ammo can even be found, much less taken away. Hell, other countries make semi-automatic handguns from scratch.

Can someone get a hashtag going... #selfregisternics

thanks!

Nope. You'll stop yourselves with disinterest.

We are not trying to strip right from anyone who think does not agree. We just want to show how outdated the Second is and voluntarily give up that right. Dont be a fag.

So the previous statement of: I have no intention of ever having a firearm in my possession!

Is now: I have no intention of ever having a firearm in my possession!

Why even bother?

Honestly is there anyone who is not tired of seeing all these assault weapons everywhere with their 100 round clips that can fire 100,000 rounds a second. The worst are the collapsible butt stocks, so glad they banned those (CA got that right!). I am definitely self-registering with NICS.

Because it creates a hard irrefutable statistic n one can argue with. If 150,000,000+ Americans self-register it can be used to argue for any law in the nation.

And I'd like to expose to the wolves what a defenseless sheep you will become. But then again you libtards invented victimhood "culture".

Underrated thread

This is legit action. Not like passing a law on having a 10 day wait period on a second firearm. What is the logic of that. If someone is angry are they really going to wait for that new gun before they shoot someone. This is real and can be done by anyone very quickly.

I think we should create a small sign for our front yard that reads "I gave up my Second Amendment, will you?" To show support in the community.

No it couldn't. That leaves the other half of the population in a gray area. We're a republic first, mind you. The majority does not entirely rule over the minority.

Anyone who sacrifices freedom for safety loses both and gains neither. Kys

Do you even know what a bump stock is? Neither do I! So why get excited about banning them when I can just self-register at NICs.

Get fucked you leftist hack

Will there be a public registry? Good list to go by if you want to rob someone.

I know exactly what a bump stock is. We need them.

Republic, shmublic. I say we push for the utopia we all deserve and register - I am going to stop by the Sheriff station today.

FUCK OFF

REPEAL ALL GUN LAWS OR WE GO TO WAR AND MILLIONS DIE.

You should totally do that. Take pictures and post back here ASAP. Prove you have no fear.

We will encourage people to display signs in their yard for support. Robber will go to the homes of gun owners because everyone knows they are dumber.

I mean, I know you're joking and/or attempting to mock the logic of the left. But even they wouldn't be so oblivious to how ineffective and empty this tributary action would be.

SHALL

Well here in California we have more sense than you. We do not even wants collapsible stocks. So take your various assault stocks and go get in your bunker. I am going to self-register on NICs as a "will not be sold a gun"

Subtle, up to this point.

> no gun grabbing dirt-bag politician could ever suggest that the majority does not favor banning all guns

Remember, youre supposed to be for the gun grabbing politicians, and they don't really have the self awareness to understand that the majority dosent want what they want.

Register me as "will shoot tyrants in the face."

NOT

You types with your assault cannons are the reason we need to self-register today! FYI I doubt a star shaped cannon ball is going to work. That should definitely be illegal.

>bag politician could ever suggest that the majority does not favor banning all guns
You will be sorry when we all have our gun free zone signs in our yard and you do not.

>Concentrated effort to hijack a left wingers poll
>RUSSIAN TROLL BOTS HIJACKED OUR POLL. THIS DOESNT COUNT *deletes poll*

>Concentrated effort to hijack a right wingers poll
>HA! See? Most of America wants this, bigot.

It's not a poll, dork. It's a registry.

everyone who doesn't see who's the jew now has to leave this thread. idiots

I wish every liberal would just be honest about it

TL;DR, but something in the fields

>o the previous statement of: I have no intention of ever having a firearm in my possession!
>Is now: I have no intention of ever having a fi
"lover" v "grabber" everyone on the internet is so smartie pants... look at the big brain in user!.

Don't be so angry.... this is a gentle movement.

Sage

I'd register on that list.

>Republic, shmublic
You just gave me eye cancer from reading bag

God damn right you will brother.... let's do this today. We can post pictures doing it tomorrow.

Cancer is all you are going to die from once we all register! Let's roll and make this world safer!

You didn't read which list, clearly.

I just called the Sheriff here and the guy who answered the phone (probs a white male gun lover type) was a little dense on what I wanted. He suggested I make an appointment to speak in person. You may get some push back if you are among the first. But just stick with it and it will be easier for the next person.

Both list sound good, no one like a tyrant. Good on you sir!

>liberals declare them self mentally ill
Now this is top tier baiting

actually I hope you spread this message far and wide, so the disapproval rating of libs climbs even higher

test

Please post all success stories here. As well as any stories about confusion by the Sheriff's office so we can make it easier for the next people to register.

holy shit this is good

We appreciate your support.