No Refunds

>No Refunds

Bernie Sanders?

Are they finally counting avocado toast as a scam? Good.

B-but they're so savvy! They grew up on the Internet!

Kek

"...But they're so highly educated!!"

Match me

I think millenials are shit too but I think this article is just boomer self congratulations since they forced themselves in the article. Now all your boomer relatives can share this on facebook and congratulate themselves and talk about how millenials would be better if they focused on getting better jobs instead of focusing on the newest iphone.

are they counting crypto-currency as a scam?

Was just thinking that. The article doesn't say what type of scam.

Millennials are from 80-95 or 81-96 according to PEW

LMAO

Hue.

Checked

Yeah, its called a "college education"

That's gotta be it, along with Bernie donations.

Definitely counting that bit connect scheme

But muh boomers...

>Bitcoin hits 17k
>Futures get traded
>Every goddamn Financial Brokerage Co statrs trading
>OY VEY GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN
Meanwhile, the GenZ fags at /biz/ see the writing on the wall and cash out en masse, while everyone millenials and GenX'ers who got in is still holding bags.

Bernie can still win.

>crypto
>education loans
>car loans
>gofundme
>Bernie
Out of these I honestly think gofundme scams are the most common but if you consider education of scam that is by far the most costly

Bitcoin?

What about him?

He will just lose to Hillary again

Born in 84 here. Don't lump me in with those soyboy faggots

This is because the millennial generation is largely racially diverse, no one trusts each other. Everyone is just ripping eachother off and trying to scam each other. This isn't good. This rather indicates that the Millenial Generation can't trust each other, and that a race war and massive racial genocide as well extermination is likely in the near future

please tell me that's not a real quote

What about those Indians calling to unlock your computer, and ransomware and shit? I reckon retards are falling for that shit too.

MMMM NO NO NO