Why won't the South Africans just form a militia and kill the cunts doing this to them...

Why won't the South Africans just form a militia and kill the cunts doing this to them? Guns are easy to acquire in rural areas, even in this country just about every farmer has an unregistered shotgun or .22 or whatever.

bump

For the same reason you britcucks do nothing about the mudslimes raping your children

They should install a dictatorship and do so,e ethnic cleansing.

Because it'll just give the black government even more fuel for their anti-white policies. White south africans ran out of strength to defend themselves the moment they let Mandela in office. Now all that's left of it is concentrated in private security business or whatever is left of law enforcement.

Because its still happening tkb"others"
As long as people are comfy they will put upbwith a lot of abuse

Jesus Christ sage this shit. Fuck Africa. It’s AFRICA YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS. NIGGGGGGGGGGGERS. ITS THE BIRTHCUNT OF NIGGERS YOU STUPID ASSHATS. Move the fuck out. God damn it dumbasses. Why stay where you’ll be killed, or catch a deadly disease, or raped by niggers? Take your shit, put it in a fucking bag, and motherfucking move your stupid asses someplace that isn’t full of stupid feral diseased murderous niggers. And stop complaining.

When will you give land back to Indians?

Only faggots do this though, they should stand their ground and fight the blood debt on them.

Let? The poor sods were sold up the river thanks to pressure from Marxist cunts in the West.

Because they are useless peasants and the negroids should all kill and cannibalize them.
Fuck the boer. Weirdass calvinist cunts.

because dumb peasant stock.

If they were busting up in my house, raping everyone, cutting up my kids, and my government was run by stupid Indians saying “yeah, that’s okay, go ahead”...you bet your cuckfucked Swede ass I’d be moving my shit anywhere else. Because I’m not stupid. I like being alive and hearing my own farts. Raped and dead solves nothing.

They're NIGGERS. Kill one, 1000 more spring up, and they don’t learn, nothing has meaning to them, they value nothing, they have no principles...it’s an unwinnable war. It’s like trying to win a war against trolls on the internet. It’s pointless and Africa is a cesspool anyway. Why the fuck would anyone want to fight to live in a country full of savage niggers run by savage stupid niggers, the spawns super aids like clockwork every year because the natives keep raping the wildlife? Pick your fucking battles. White life matters.

can't wait untill these animals all just murder these weak whites cause i will be there applauding them.

weimar

what has that to do with weimar.

Hideous, South Africa should be reconquered.

Zero sympathy. The white man does not belong on the nigger shithole continent of Africa unless it is in the role of a corporation enslaving said niggers and taking the resources of said shithole continent. To try to make a settlement and actually live there is asking for trouble.

I never believed in gun rights until I relalized how the nignogs behave. You've got to smoke a few so they get the picture.

the UN will throw a shitfit.
abandon ship and salt the earth.
Give the niggers a desolate wasteland.

They can't achieve victory with anything short of complete genocide and eradication of non whites in South Africa. Forming a militia and dispensing vigilante justice will give the government the ammunition necessary to declare them a terrorist organization and come down hard militarily, any sympathy the whites are hoping on from the west (misplaced hope) would certainly be gone as they are vilified.

Their alternative is to sit still like helpless little lambs as the hordes of enemies at the gates continue to get bolder and more rowdy. They will eventually be killed or removed outright, and they will likely be too weakened by the point to properly resist this. They are in a no-win situation, they can't even cut their losses and get out because the 1st world nations who should be willing to take them as refugees won't recognize them as such because it's against the SJW virtue signalling rules to acknowledge that whites are being oppressed anywhere by anybody, or are indeed victims of crimes motivated entirely by race.

In their shoes I'd want to fight sooner than later. I guess I'll find out whether or not I'd really do it once the same things start happening to the dwindling white population in the USA in my lifetime.

These are still humans not some swarm of bugs, they want payback but this can come in multiple way. The murderous gangs are thinning out the white population but they can protect themselves from these groups and the government might show mercy and simply take something like a portion of their land instead of everything.

For now they'll have to prepare and see what will happen, what is to come is rather vague.

treat people like shit get killed see nothing wrong here

Burn the coal...

Hello JIDF

>rural farmers are le oppressors

get fucked back to plebbit

Still humans.?
Niggers
NOPE
NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMANS

Ha! I love this shit coming from Brits, when England insisted Rhodesia let the niggers have the country and go communist.

Whites go over and stop natural ebola from curing things.