Revenge Classroom

What a shitty fucking ending.

>shitty fucking manga gets shitty fucking ending

You don't say.

How'd it go?

It got cancelled, didn't it?

At some point i stopped caring so much that i can't even really feel like it was a shitty ending for me, it was just "eh whatever"
Also, those damn TL notes

Too bad Ayana dad din't got fucked up.
Too bad Miho died.
Too bad that yandere lesbian got ignored in the end.
Too bad no one call our Ren for raping Ayana.

But user, he raped her cause he loved her. That totally makes it okay right?

There definitely seemed like a point where things accelerated like 80x over, but I can't really put my finger on it, and these chapters were much too long too have been a short notice cancellation. The best guess I've got is that the ending was completely written out ahead of time, but 2/3rds through the author either sensed cancellation or just got fed up and just created the fastest path he could to the already conceived ending. Either way, everything about Ai's appearance, actions, and fate just screams he had more planned there that just didn't pan out for whatever reason.

I don't get why Ren abused and gangrabed Ayana. Apparently he liked her and was helping Miho root out the cause of the bullying, but the way he dealt with that was by telling his friends to bully and rape her? It's also really fucking weird that Miho lets that shit slide even though she made it her mission to fix Ayana's situation. Makes no sense to me.

I think it was an ok ending, what did you prefer?

A shitty ending for a shitty manga, it fits.

> Nerd was the mastermind

Nerd
> was actually the son of Ayana (MC's father) by another woman (a cousin)
> Said woman committed suicide
> Father secretly meets with Nerd son, like him better, treats Ayana badly

Basically Masterminded the entire thing
> Gave flowers to manipulate one of the girls whose dad committed suicide because of Ayana's dad
> Girl pushed Ayana, starting the REVENGE plot

> Nerd made Ayana a member of the health committee so that she will help the boy who would rape him in the future

> Nerd made crazy guy fall in love with Ayana so that he would help her in her REVENGE
> Also let him out so that he would attack others with a chainsaw

And the Nerd's motive
> He was bored

>Even the Kissmanga comments had better ideas

the brother resented the father and the family he had after his own was disowned right?

However, he didn't even do anything to the father, he directed all his resentment to his sister ONLY?

The whole scheme of involving the friends and other people too was way too over-the-top for other people with little to no involvement (mari wasn't even ayana's friend and Ayana was getting bullied both at home and at school even without his involvement.....

all he did was make it worse for his sister ALONE). The sister got all the resentment for just existing?

The ending would have been more acceptable if it was revealed that the brother secretly resented Ayana ONLY (since she got to be in the accepted family) --- [the father could have continued to treat Ayana poorly due to her being inferior to her brother].

The brother out of spite; accidentally set things in motion but couldn't stop it after it escalated so far; then tried to get someone to kill him as atonement at the end but only to live with what he did to his sister and to put his life on the line to make it up to her.

As for Ayana; she would wake up and later serve some years in prison until she is a young adult; where Ryou continued to wait for her release ---> with intentions to marry her and protect her since he couldn't back then. Ren on the other hand, could have traveled abroad to remove himself from thinking about all the things he did to Ayana.

The last pages would be another time skip with Ayana and Ryou visiting Miho's grave with Ayana giving a closing speech, apologizing to Miho for ever doubting her, thanking her and walking off with her husband Ryou.

I felt no sympathy for Ayana. Miho was the only one worth anything.

If you were taking that manga seriously, you are a retard. That shit was trying to be soo edgy for the sake of the edge, that it was hilarious, really, one of the few manga that people should read enterely ironically

I only really cared about Mari. Too bad about her ending.

Miho was too good for this world

I know this manga is shit, a overly exaggeretion and edgy as fuck, but how is the school bullying scene on japan

Is a shame lesbian died, would love to her waiting for Ayana in the ending

>Love justifies rape

If he wanted to protect her, why no make her his girlfriend, or at lest to pretend she was, with Ren reputation as hardcore deliquent, nobody would go around messing with his girl, even if it was lie, and Ayana reputation would sink, but wouldnt have to endure the shit she did.