Russians at it Again?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5463567/Hospital-shuts-E-department-major-incident.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43295134
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/05/salisbury-incident-critically-ill-man-is-former-russian-spy-sergei-skripal
youtube.com/watch?v=EQhHjiGUAcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43295134
>Critically ill man 'former Russian spy'
>Sergei Skripal, who is 66, was granted refuge in the UK following a "spy swap" between the US and Russia in 2010.

Let me guess Polonium 223

Bumping this because it's been news for at least 30 minutes now and no one is talking about it.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/05/salisbury-incident-critically-ill-man-is-former-russian-spy-sergei-skripal

>One of the two people critically ill in hospital in Salisbury after “suspected exposure to an unknown substance” is a Russian man who was exchanged in a high-profile “spy swap” in 2010, the Guardian understands.

>Sergei Skripal, 66, was one of four Russians exchanged for 10 deep cover “sleeper” agents planted by Moscow in the US.

>Wiltshire police said that a man in his 60s and a woman in her 30s were found unconscious on a bench in the Maltings shopping centre in Salisbury on Sunday afternoon.

>Temporary Ast Ch Con Craig Holden said: “The pair, who we believe are known to each other, did not have any visible injuries and were taken to Salisbury district hospital. They are currently being treated for suspected exposure to an unknown substance. Both are currently in a critical condition in intensive care.

Which has now probably caused great harm to other people exposed to it.

How many people are in hospital? I read up to 16 elsewhere.

State sponsored russian terrorism? False flag?

BASED

fuck England and fuck any traitorous rat who runs there

>False flag?
Would be my bet. Quiet a coincidence that this only happens in Britain.

False flag is a good bet. Think about all the hate the kikes are using towards Russia over elections - some MSM are already saying Russia were involved with the Italian election. It's pretty clear the elite are planning something.

Fentanyl

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

Fucking Russians, why have we not glassed them yet?

>State sponsored russian terrorism? False flag?

Yeah it's clearly a false flag, but the timing is wrong so who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=EQhHjiGUAcE

assassination?

Wuh-Oh!

>pictured on the day of his sentencing in august 2006
>It looks like the fucking early 90s

Is this the same news about two victims in their late 20s/early 30s?

The man is 66, not 29.

This is just Litty Vee mark 2

Russians always find a way to kill their traitors

>Fucking Russians, why have we not glassed them yet?

I think he borrowed his threads from Niko Bellic.

>Polonium 223
I want weapons that will use this.

This is Russia we are talking about, ya?

>Russian photography
>Russian fashion

Man of 66 and a woman in her thirties; she was unconscious and he was pulling shapes with his hands at the sky like he was bombed out of nut on ((((something))))

It is also the anniversary of Stalin's death so it can't be a coincidence. Something is up.

Holy shit that's some gear.

They learned from the previous little Polonium encounter.

Putin or falseflagging Jews?

>Russians always find a way to kill their traitors
Apparently, the traitor that got poisoned now was captured in Russia and served a sentence. So you're telling me Russia wanted him dead, but released him from prison / exchanged, let him move to Britain, waited a good number of years, and then decided to kill him instead of killing him right away? :)

kek

>Apparently, the traitor that got poisoned now was captured in Russia and served a sentence. So you're telling me Russia wanted him dead, but released him from prison / exchanged, let him move to Britain, waited a good number of years, and then decided to kill him instead of killing him right away? :)
It's just a message to future would-be spies.

>Inbefore it is just a Krokodil overdose.

Of course, instead of killing you now, we will jail you, exchange you, then wait 8 years and kill you in UK :)

to make it look like it wasn't you

well known that Russian govt pays shills to post in RT comments and other news sites, I have no doubt you are also being paid to post here

are you retarded or what?

>what is a double bluff

>replying to yourself

fucking GCHQ outsourcing again?

what is the problem? they got the better end of the deal, something like 10 deep cover spies back and still got to kill the traitor.

c'mon mehmet

how do I delete a post

>RUSSIA KILLING A SPIE AND DENYING ANY INVOLVEMENT

SHOCKER, it's not like the west assassinates state enemies everyday.

I still remember the rainbow warrior bombing :^)

because they'd glass you even harder, Charles.

square go like

What post do you want to delete?

Can't make this shit up, you must be a fucking paki

because the queen set up some faggy shit where the UK,canada and russia try to screw every one. mi6 cant keep secrets. not when you break out the barry white cd and unzip your pants .oh no they spill the beans and they ask that you stop breathing on the back of their neck when your asking questions in a creepy voice