"Christianity" is literally Judaism-lite for the masses

I honestly can't take seriously anyone who claims to be right-wing, happens to be Christian and at the same time nanes the Jew.
You are worshipping their God, following his Sacred Text and celebrating their history and mythology.
>B-but Jewsus was against da J...
NO BUTS. Jesus himself was Jewish, and we all know how good (((they))) are at sacrificing their own for the benefit of the Tribe. And they succeeded.
We effectively spread their God and their religion to other populations who had their own customs.
Europe thrived after antiquity DESPITE Christianity, not because of it.

Christianity emphasizes Pathos over Ethos, contradicting the original European values.

Not to mention (((they))) managed to successfully do that too in the Middle East with Islam (which also worships YHWH) and they tricked us into waging useless false flag wars between each other, AKA the Crusades.

Then with (((Communism))) they promoted atheism as a solution to the very problem they themselves created, painting religion as a whole as "opium" when in fact only kike religions for the masses are.

You are literally making a fool out of yourself if you are against Jews yet Christian. No respect for pawns like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't be a freeman for your race and people if you worship Jews and their religion for goyim.

Pablo, this is China.
>75% atheist
>NO JEWS

and yet it is a horrible place to live in compared to Christian nations like South Korea

(((Atheism))) is in fact the wrong approach, I don't see where I ever implied it was somehow a good thing.

China is Communist, Communism is Judaism.

Go look at pagan Japan for what Europe would be without kikestrianity destroying our souls, people and identity as a people.

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO SAGE THIS SHIT

So if you don’t follow Jesus, what morals do you follow? Anything that comes to your fucking mind?

Spotted the kike shill who can't handle the truth.

I literally already said it in the first post.
We have millennia of our traditions, we don't need an alien religion. You sound like a bluepilled boomer.

No U

Jew worshippers need to be hanged.

>Jesus was Jewish.

According to who? Jesus said that "that is what they call me" when he was asked if he was King of the Jews.

His Jewish nature is traced through Joseph yet if you believe in the divinity of Christ (the most basic element of Christianity) then you acknowledge that Jesus shared no genetic link with Joseph but rather with Mary. Are you contending Mary was a Jew? Can you prove it?

The facts are simple and laid plainly in the Landowners Parable. Jesus came to unseat the Jewish, Satanic elite. It's why (((they))) hate him to this day.

By making this shill thread you're only furthering (((their))) agenda.

>this nonsense coming from a Roman Catholic
Sage
Jesus was an anti Jew, that's why he pissed off the kike money grubbing pharisees and got shoah'd

Our Aryan laws, traditions, religion, culture and NOT theirs.

>>this nonsense coming from a Roman Catholic
what

>it was made by Jews, therefore it's Jewish

Both Lenin and Marx abandoned their religions when they became communist

Checked
>By making this shill thread you're only furthering (((their))) agenda.
(((OP))) knows this.

I honestly didn't believe Sup Forums wad this easy to fool religion-wise. Calling me a shill yet worshipping YHWH.
We're not going to defeat the kikes like this.

Sagechecking

I sage in vain, for this thread will receive 200+ replies from gullible lurkers.

Fuck off you fucking marx quoting faggot.

OUR LAWS, OUR HOLY SCRIPTURE, OUR GOD, OUR CULTURE, OUR people.

All that shit to read, and it still conveniently avoids the fact that Christianity still worships YHWH and promotes the very Jewish traditions you claim to be against.
The state of burgers.

>Go look at pagan Japan

That's not a good example at all. Try again.

You are the one who's misinformed.
How can Christianity can contradict the European values if they are one in the same? Paganism was not shoah'd by Christendom, they were absorbed through intentional efforts of unifying the morals and values of Pagan Europe and its growing Christian counterpart.
The only reason Christianity thrived in Europe is because it held the same principles that the pagans did before them. Most Christian holidays are pagan, half of them have seasonal elements that predate Christianity by many generations, and they are still alive and kicking.
You are the one being fooled by the jew. They try to split Europeans into Pagans vs Christians, when the reality is that Paganism became Christianity. The westernization of Christianity came before it was the leading religion in Europe.

not just that, (((yeshua))) was essentially a reformer of hebraism who wanted to set his religion straight, and in particular, wanted to open it to gentiles, something that was even degenerate by jew standards but naturally very inviting for his pleb followers

unfortunately I don't think Europe is ever going to be free of hebraic influence ever again

what alternatives u suggest faggot?

Again: prove that Jesus was Jewish without consulting Joseph's family tree which Jesus shared no genetics with.

americans are essentially low caste jews themselves, don't bother

They are not.
Separation between church and state is one of the first things in conflict: that 'give Caesar what is Caesar's" was a direct challenge to this fundamental concept.
As for holidays, the fact that they happen to concide doesn't mean they somehow "became" Christian. Rather, they were stolen and appropriated.
And again, all of you conveniently avoid the fact that you are worshipping their God and listening to their prophets.

we have this thread every week and youd think that you faggots would get the point. youll never sway our faith. its about you and your dead gods. you have no power here
get thee behind me satan
we are the winners. we are the heros of the day. i love all the hate from all sides. mmmmm its good too.

You would already know if you read the thread.
Mary was Jewish. But even if he were not Jewish, it is completely irrelevant to the fact that it's a Jewish religion.

The Jewish lineage of Jesus is relevant and you have no proof that Mary was Jewish at all.

The practice of Christianity in the sense that the Churches held onto Jewish tenets for the sake of social control is a valid criticism. But discreding the entire theory/faith as "Jewish" is just intellectually lazy on your behalf.

black sun paganism?really?u think u can unite tribes of europe with that shit ?human sacrificing /blood drinking religion?

we need universal benelovent religion thats why christianity served well until it got overtaken by freemason faggots in the top .

westernization of christianity is if anything the way Europe fought "internally", so to speak, against the spread of the new hebraic cult over the lands of the tired and degenerate Roman gentiles
Germanics played a massive role in this "internal" fight

pretty much everything great of medieval catholicism comes from elements that are exterior to the teachings of christ like for instance the various chivalric orders of warrior-priests that went beyond passive martyrdom, or the scholastic school, directly derived from Aristotelian metaphysics

>Christian nations like South Korea

South Korea is less than 30% Christian...

Again, you lack information. There are many different political paths taken by Christians in different periods. The Papal States in your own country show that separation beetween Church and State is not a tenant of Christianity, but, rather, some branches of Christianity.
As for holidays, yes, it does. It was intentional, and it can be verified in any basic history book and by the Church itself. People are genetically inclined to abide by their parents values, religion has a 80% heritability, while atheism only has 30%. Christianity would not have been dominant in Europe if it was not coincident with their own values already. You can say it was stolen or appropriated, whatever, it's still intentional, they still did it to bring Paganism into Christianity.
There have been many gods described in the Bible. The jews do worship a type of God, but many people have defended that is not the same as Christians. I am not giving my opinion in that, since I believe they follow a demon god from the deserts.

Again, you can say it was to "fight" the hebraic cult, but the fact of the matter is that you are saying that the values of Christ were appealing enough to Europeans that they took it as their own. I'm trying to explain to you is that the values were already European to begin with, only presented in a new form of organized religion.
And you are plain uneducated. The Church was the leading ground for education and science for many centuries. St. Thomas Aquinas is the biggest figure to rebirth the cult of Reason and Empiricism in the West that you seem to love so much. Most scientists and innovators from early cultural renaissance were very Christian.

Accept Jesus into your heart, Paolo, He's the White Man's saviour.

>Europe thrived after antiquity DESPITE Christianity, not because of it.

Yes.

>Not to mention (((they))) managed to successfully do that too in the Middle East with Islam

Yes

>Then with (((Communism))) they promoted atheism as a solution to the very problem they themselves created

Yes

And now they send Muslims to Europe to fix that problem that they also created.

My study of Christian origins led me to the conclusion that it began with Hellenized Jewish self-promotion among Greeks and then Romans; and this inevitably attracted certain goyim. Jews were pushing the same narrative they do now: We're special and holy and you should treat us as such, but we don't really want true converts (and we secretly hate your guts and work to destroy you). This was what the Hellenized Jews were up to.

As the wars in Judea heated up during the first century they could no longer hide their Messianic aspirations, a thing that meant a Savior that would liquidate the goyim and set up a holy kingdom. Whether Jesus as a single one of these types of figures existed or not, Christianity emerged as a Jewish counter-narrative to that reality; Jewish spin and dindu nuffin propaganda against the (((reality))). The multicultural Roman gutter full of slaves, and women, bought this bill of goods from the Jews and it was over for Rome. As it spread, though, it arrogated to itself Roman pagan and mystery religion features, with Jesus finally morphing into his opposite-- an anti-Semitic white man who had come to save Romans.

This is all too much for the brain of your average Christian-- or even an exceptional one.

But we aren't going to win without them.

>Paganism was not shoah'd by Christendom, they were absorbed through intentional efforts of unifying the morals and values of Pagan Europe and its growing Christian counterpart.
What a fucking load of absolute bullshit.

Emperor Theodosius issued an edict that forcibly banned the practice of all other religions on pain of death before Christianity even became the majority religion in the empire. What followed is a couple of centuries of violent oppression towards pagans before the western empire collapsed. Even those of the old imperial cult, the ones who were supposed to guide the emperor and tutor him in spiritual matters. Pagans had to go underground to practice their faith or face death. The pagans of europe did not give up their ways willingly like you suggest at all.

This voice in my head aka my ego said i am special so I'm gonna refer to myself as god but pretend it's somebody else I worship so I look humble while I'm a complete narcissist! And mislims are responsible for tetrism but I'm not responsible for priest rape and the fact that billions of people are poor because charities are scams

>but the fact of the matter is that you are saying that the values of Christ were appealing enough to Europeans that they took it as their own
they were appealing to the masses as much as liberalism is appealing to modern westerners
>And you are plain uneducated
butthurt

>the Church was the leading ground for education and science for many centuries.
yes, the Roman church, largely influenced as the name says by what was left of Romanity
>St. Thomas Aquinas is the biggest figure to rebirth the cult of Reason and Empiricism in the West
through aristotelian aka gentile European metaphysics, as I said

>Most scientists and innovators from early cultural renaissance were very Christian
*very catholic

funny as literally nothing you babbled contradicts my point that everything good about christianity has fuck all to do with your pathetic slave morality driven hebraic carpenter

pic related by the way, a most clear symbolic representation of the degeneration of what used to be a proud strong Indo-European inspired civilization

well it worked out just fine till this luther guy

Communism was invented by Frenchmen and Germans both of Jewish and non Jewish families.

Association fallacy

Christianity is Not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

never said it was willingly. i even said it was okay to say it was stolen or appropriated. I don't think it was peaceful, as never domination can be entirely peaceful. What I said is that they absorbed the values of paganism and brought them to Christianity to appeal to Europeans. That is not wrong in the slightest.
Simple oppression is not enough to force religion down a tribe's throat. You need to make it appealing to them.

my point to begin with is:
>How can Christianity can contradict the European values if they are one in the same?
I never said that everything good comes from Jesus, I said that Christianity has European values that predate it, and, therefore, can be called an evolution of Paganism, for lack of a better word.
You are indeed uneducated if you don't know that Paganism has long been absorbed into Christianity.

I do not reject Roman influence on the Church, mind you, I am italian too and Roman Catholic, but I am aware enough to know that europeans constructed the Church, not heebs.

>norse gods
>if you die being a fucking badass the gods themselves will buy you a pint in heaven and have a drink and a laugh with you and share stories of heroism and victory

>jewish god
>if you be a complete pussy your whole life you can go to heaven and kiss his feet for an eternity

>You are indeed unindoctrinated if you don't know that Paganism has long been absorbed into Christianity.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc

calling it "evolution" of paganism doesn't contradict the fact that it has strong external and essentially non-European values that arrived in a period of deep crisis of the European civilization of that time and whose transition to the west proper wasn't without strong religions attritions with native Europeans

if you are Catholic then you can even understand how people like us, if anything, want to keep up the process of de-hebraization so to speak of European religion as was going on before being interrupted and massively set back by protestants

>unironically (wrongly) calling out reddit fallacies

>scandinavians then
>lets go rape some bitches and enslave some fools

>scandinavians today
>lets let those browns rape our bitches and enslave us

Christians were the biggest conquerors ever. They waged war and had empires just the same as pagan europeans. Lust for conquest and warfare is an european value, and europeans lived by them before and after Christianity. My point exactly.

i'd argue if you don't know this well established fact you are uneducated, yes

What non-Euro values exactly that throw you off Christianity?
Of course I can understand, dude. Staying away from jews is a very legitimate reason to avoid Christianity, I get it. I wouldn't mind a pagan Europe, I just think that we are fine as Christians, and that the Bible is the biggest denouncer of Jews ever.

>bible
>biggest denouncer of jews
>literally 70% of it overlaps with jewish sacred texts

If you can see how some pagan traditions and symbolism was absorbed at the whim of the Roman Catholic state and not because of any divine inspiration how can you hold on to any faith in christianity? You're basically describing it as a political tool. Do you accept the pagan traditions that are in christianity? You know they're foreign elements put there as a result of political meddling so do you see them as legitimate christian traditions?

Still no proof that Mary was Jewish.

I have some pennette and sauce in the pan about to be ready, I'll answer later

You are saying there are equivalent elements in the sets of Christianity and Judaism and that therefore they are both deplorable, yes? Association fallacy, idiot.

have you ever read it?
Jesus attacks the jewry starting age 8, he's very against traditional judaism.

the Church is organized, and it has been used as a political tool, so ignoring those facts doesn't help anyone. I believe in the divinity of Jesus, but I don't think that His Church is free from human intervention.
Can anything in the Church not blessed by its original messiah be legitimate? I don't know. I don't think that Jesus even intended for his words to be organized into several different branches of one faith. I enjoy the pagan traditions very much, because they speak to my tribe-centrism, but I don't think that the Light of God was distributed among organizations, only blessed few.

>well established fact
>implying the educational institutions can't and don't teach things only supported by fallacy
Explain how it's a well-established fact.
Similarities don't imply other similarities nor equivalence, and something happening before another doesn't imply a causal relationship. Function necessitates form, thus homology can't be assumed until either it's proven or analogy is negated.
>well-established
Words of a groupthinking idiot.

There are not mere "equivalencies".
Christianity is a direct product of Judaism. This is the worst example for this fallacy that you could have ever picked.

This. A sagely check I must make.

I have read it. You are conveniently talking about the Gospels alone and ignoring the majority of it.

>widening the goal posts by switching to a genetic fallacy
lol. What Christianity might or might not be a "direct product of" is irrelevant.

Are you kidding?
Of the top of my head, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, All Saints, Carnival and Lent are all pagan.
Most of christian doctrine that average euro abides by is pagan, the concept of soul predates Christianity, the concept of a heavenly refuge after life is also associated with euros, and not the original heebs.
I used well-established as in White Proper Science, not in indoctrination-central university, you fucking fool.

of course I am, since the new testament is the defining book of christianity, and not the old

based

>What Christianity might or might not be a "direct product of" is irrelevant.
It's the entire point of the previous statement. It's not mere association, Christianity comes from Judaism. This is a fact.
I knew burgers were stupid, just not this hopelessly stupid. Your sperging "fallacy fallacy!" won't save you.

uccidarti te stesso

hmm, I suppose it would be narrowing the goal posts. Should have just stuck with "moving."

>following their god
Christianity is not just centred around the abrahamic god, but also jesus, who jews hate
>following his sacred text
Christianity is also based largely around the NEW testament, which jews also hate. No the jewish old testment

hell is forever

You haven't committed a fallacy fallacy, idiot, which is only to infer that a conclusion is wrong because the argument is invalid.
>Christianity comes from Judaism. This is a fact.
Again, irrelevant by itself.

Christianity is the body of Christ, the literal manifestation of the LIGHT, aka goodness and truth, on earth. Christianity is not like Judaism at all.

truth

Jesus called out the corrupt Jews.

It's like you guys have never read about the life of Jesus. Jesus was basically a political operative working against greedy Jews that were corrupting the Temple, which is basically the core spirit of pol.

The word for the corrupt overclass of in Jesus time was the Sanhedrin. Jesus was famous for saying that Salvation was for "Jews and Gentiles alike". This was blasphemy in his day and was a major factor in getting him killed. He was the ultimate Trojan horse. And he showed a way non only in political, but spiritual terms, how to cleanse ourselves.

Everybody here needs to read Rabbi Jesus by Bruce Chilton. Best biography of Jesus ever written, as based on actual historical events.

Thank you Jesus for all that you did.

Maybe you guys are mistaking christianity with catholicism. Jesus was a revolutionary, church of rome was created to merge Christ words with the old testament, wich God is not the True One but the jew's One.

Again, post hoc ergo propter hoc. Google it, idiot.

hell doesnt exist, kike.

i think aliens are coming back or something. this board is their shills filled with demon frogs and all this pussified masonic bullshit. and look how many antichrist threads there are today. somebody in another one saying a magnetic reversal is due in 15 days. who knows

In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
>John 4:31

This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
>John 3:1-2

And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
>John 6:25

Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…
>John 4:9

>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth

>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>He went to synagogues :
Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.
Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

>He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

>He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

>He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :
John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

>Jesus names the jew
>jews try to wipe out Christianity
Fucking kill yourself, dip shit.

only kikes dont believe in it. only kikes hate Christ. kike. and fucking pussy worshipping pagan asshole. sodomite. reptile worshipping reprobate. temple prostitute!

>only kikes hate Christ.
>only kikes hate kikes

Why is that relevant, can you explain the relevance of Jewish people thinking they're worshipping the same god as christians? Because clearly even if it's the same god by name someone would be doing it incorrectly and thus not truly yes? Saged shill

Is it true that USA Evangelicals believe the modern State of Israel is supported in the Bible? If yes, why haven't you converted to Lutheranism?

not applicable, as it wasn't applicable before

"it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

>He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :
John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…

He was a god damn Jew, alright. There is also one other, crucial point here – the supposed Messiah has to come from the bloodline of David and Solomon – yet another bunch of Jews.

"I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
Jesus

ok ashkenazi. youre not even of shem. you make up words for judean. Christ was a judahite. galillee had nothing to do with israel. God divorced israel. zion comes from above. call no man rabbi. they were in cahoots so much that they killed him. you have an agenda. you will either bend the knee or perish. who else other than kikes hate him or lie like this? kike. baby dick sucker. blood libellor. pedo. suckin on your all seeing eye vaginas
>God is a woman
>we organise through our mommies
fuck off

metaphorical. your flag created Israel

oh yea?

Nah that was my flag.

I prefer Ann Coulter's definition...that a Christian is a perfected jew.

Islam may well worship the wrong God by name, but you don't take symbolism literally. Sufism used to be an integrated and necessary practice in Islam and they find the right God through that. Just like how you find the same God by contemplative prayer in Christianity and meditation In Buddism and Hindu Yoga etc. You are not meant to worship words.

If Christians don't believe God is what Jews believe He is, then obviously they're not worshiping the same thing.
Are you not saying "element of X happened before element of Y, therefore element of X is a cause of element of Y"?

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23

Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5

Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30

Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17

But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.

he looks like you. go stop the usury system kike pagan. we're talking about Christ. not lying assholes

1 Thessalonians 5:15
See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.

1 John 4:20 - If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1 John 2:9 - He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Ephesians 4:32 - And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Matthew 6:15 - But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Luke 6:27 - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you

Colossians 3:13 - Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.

Romans 12:17
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.

Luke 6:35
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."

Luke 6:29
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."

>ok ashkenazi. youre not even of shem. you make up words for judean. Christ was a judahite. galillee had nothing to do with israel. God divorced israel. zion comes from above. call no man rabbi. they were in cahoots so much that they killed him. you have an agenda. you will either bend the knee or perish. who else other than kikes hate him or lie like this? kike. baby dick sucker. blood libellor. pedo. suckin on your all seeing eye vaginas
guards, this kike has lost his composure.
>God is a woman
im a man tho