Made in Abyss

Why is she so nosy?
Why did she stick a ruler up Reg's anus?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/a/1506732839079.png
youtube.com/watch?v=QRHNNb7E24I&list=PL2rOMzBTvZjN15BRK243-20OMiT5ZCUQH&index=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is a psycho, like Bonpapa but in young, female and with even less common sense.

Shit threads.

Documentation of an Aubade artifact is crucial to future generations.
She had to take all the nots she could get.

Also Ozen did the same thing with Reg, and even to Riko's paper, so it must be a delver austism thing.

even Habo-san checked out Reg's balls

We can create more aubades by having Reg impregnate human women.

Why does this loli has big boobs?

Reg was purposely built by the masters of the Abyss for molestation

Because, like everyone else, she sees him as a tool. She's protective of him because he's her tool and no one else's. Or so she thinks.

In a comepletely un-degenerate way, that would be a really interesting experiment.
What would Reg's offspring come out as?
Is he actually a robit that was given a dick and balls or was he a human at one point made into a machine?

It's a trap. His testes aren't filled with sperms, they are filled with tainted monster dna.

Anyone have the reg variant of this

i.4cdn.org/a/1506732839079.png

How old is Mitty anyways? 14?

This was such a sick and twisted show. A 6 year old with tits? WTF man!?

>Hypothesis:Every man in Oxen's caveraider squad was once a shota maid she takes in

it's a death flag

Did they explain why that mutated vagina was constantly sucking/slobbering all over Rico's nekkid body?

I didnt notice mitty

Why don't you take a break from being a faggot.

stop speedwatching and/or speedreading

go kys

youtube.com/watch?v=QRHNNb7E24I&list=PL2rOMzBTvZjN15BRK243-20OMiT5ZCUQH&index=41

Fuck off retard.

Did the eye docking dream and the short dialogue that followed go completely over your head? Mitty could relate to her due to the coma.

I think it is amusing.

>Did they explain why that mutated vagina was constantly sucking/slobbering all over Rico's nekkid body?
Ever seen a retard in real life? You know, kids who ride the short bus? Ever noticed how much they drool?
Same reason.

>not a mash up with Crucification
I'm disappointed.

Fuck you, I snickered

Oppai loli are cancer, better dead than alive anyway.

Wasn't really explained. All Nanachi said was "probably" Mitty had taken a liking to Rico due to being a similar age loli. We know cock & vagina are attracted to each other by natural law. Maybe Rico tastes like a penis?

Do sandniggers have good tastes?

>Hypothesis:Every man in Oxen's caveraider squad was once a shota maid she takes in

you've never put anything up your anus before?

She was at that age

I get that Mitty can still feel sadness and pain. If that is the case she can feel happy and warmth as well. Yes Nanachi will die someday but Reg will still probably be alive way after that. So once Nanachi kicks the bucket he could easily follow through on his promise to kill Mitty or just keep her company for eternity since Reg is the same way. Still some part of me feels there is a way they could reverse it despite people saying it can't be done. Think how fucked up it would be if the curse was something super simple to fix and all this could have been avoided.

Damnit, they censored the onsen scene from the manga when Rico ask about Reg's giant erect cock in today's episode. Hope they restore that in the BD release. Also, how many times did Rico peed herself so far?

power of the abyss!

Just watched all of the show today. Please tell me there's a chance for a second season. Also do we ever get more comfy adventures or is just suffering from now on?

>people unironically call this shit AOTY

>In the seeker camp while hiding from the reanimated monster in Reg's bed
>While unconscious in Nanachi's hideout
>While getting the watershrooms cut off her left arm
>Countless times at the orphanage

Not enough material for season 2. Wait for a few years.

Yes.

There are no brakes on this ride.

I think life is important and I think the send-off was sad, but I don't know why anyone would question it, even with what-ifs. Mitty had suffered for years. I suspect you believe it's cruel to take someone off of life support because what if something changes? Many people would decide for themselves that suffering indefinitely for a chance of recovering is not worth it.

It flopped, S2 will never happen.

S2 never, only suffering now.

whom are you quoting?

Me, this shit is unironically AOTY.

It didn't look like that in the manga, but in anime, I got the impression that Mitty was somewhat older than Nanachi.

Okay season is done. Spoil what happens for me. Tell me everything. Do they fight and beat Bonedrewd? What is the Curse of the Abyss? What happened to Riko's mum and why did Reg lose his memory etc?

why don't you read the manga faggot

I don't have time to read every manga I want to read and people here were spoiling during the whole season. I avoided and now I want to know.

I guess it depends on the person. Since Mitty did say please kill me she did give the go ahead for it. But its always a touchy subject if you can't communicate with the person to ask if they want to die or not. For instance I would be totally fine being being hooked up to keep me alive. Because the alternative is death and some part me feels at there is a slim chance science could make a break through. Of course many people would probably say the opposite.

No. Enjoy your scraps here and there if you're too lazy to read it yourself.

They like underage poon just like their prophet

Bondrewd kills Nanachi.

>For instance I would be totally fine being being hooked up to keep me alive.
Not to come off judgmental, but this can be selfish. Consider Nanachi's complete dedication to Mitty for all this time. Nanachi became a shell. Mitty's death is freeing. I guess you know where I stand.

That's sad. Does anyone kill Bonedewd?

>Series have a family/kid friendly vibe
>Yet random lewdness everywhere
Reminds me Strawberry Marshmallow to some extent. Does anyone feels kinda odd-out by this? Not against loli or anything, it just feels odd.

Eh I think you could stretch Idofront and the ANCAP village into 12 episodes with a few filler episodes of just exploring the 5th and 6th layer

No, they chase him into the sixth layer to get revenge.

The manga is like one or two eps ahead of where the show ended, and hasn't been updated for months.

They fight Bone but don't kill him in the end due to his artifact abilities. They continue to the 6th layer, where the manga leaves off.

Papa's rod??

But Riko said during her mind meld that Mitty was in constant fear and mentally crying, even when she was just laying about Nanachi's hideout safe and with friends. Unlike Riko, who was able to regain her sense of self, Mitty's soul could not regain her humanity until her curse was lifted and her bod was destroyed.

Besides though, Mitty isn't even dead.

They fight and kill Bonedad but they never beat him.

Choose your abyssmon!

The carpet from ANCAP. I just want to walk all over him.

Reg kills Nanachi and Riko suffers the curse of the sixth. Bondrewd was a minor plot point that was largely dropped.

I can't believe that Bondrewd completely reforms after Reg defeats him and gives him a speech about friendship. This is something I would expect from a shounen anime, not a "dark" show. Well, at least it goes against expectations. Travelling down to the bottom with a white whistle ally is pretty neat.

Yeah its really selfish to stay alive despite others saying suicide is also selfish. Of course Nanachi chose to help Mitty despite her being an immortal being. So if Mitty just wanted to live as rug then Nanachi has no right to say other wise if she isn't having to take care of her. Nobody should be forced to do anything. Obviously if that person wants to help so be it but if you don't want to get involved either give to someone that would or let nature do it.

Not gonna lie; flat rat and snail rat are my favorite abyss monsters. Meinya is up there, but he's in his own category. Meinya's like the team mascot, so it's not really fair to compare. What's that armored snail thing next to Faputa though? I don't recall that one.

I want to hug a bun

nanachi is a boy, that is why he doesn't have breasts

The real issue was that 7chi would inevitably die and then Mitty is left alone to suffer for eternity in the Abyss, probably being perpetually eaten by some predator.

This was the only scene i wanted adapted from the whole manga

thank you blessed Akihito

>Save for cooking Riko is as useless as Mitty
>Everyone she meets praises how remarkable she is

Pffffft..... all that stupid internet drama over Nanachi's gender being neutral or whatnot. SHE IS NOW A LEGIT LOLI! Not a trap/shota/genderless-whatever-the-fuck. Feel free to fap to both her human or furry forms.

>ch 43 comes out
>Mitty is blessed like this, not a rug

I can't still figure out what happened to Bon in the end.
Is he dead or just he lost the strongest praying hands or something?

I already stated just give Mitty to Reg who is pretty much in the same boat as Mitty. If really being alone is that much of an issue. They didn't even have to kill her right then and there they could have waited until it came down to Nanachi dying to take Mitty out then having Nanachi always thinking about her dead friend.

See

human nanachi is a loli, post-curse nanachi is genderless.

He was moved by the gang's determination. He gave up his attempt at taking Reg, and sent them off with his best wishes. He lost a huge amount of research, tech, and all combat-capable Hands, so he is just a researcher with a nearly destroyed mask. Nanachi wanted to destroy the mask to destroy the image of Bondrewd, but didn't push any further in respect of Riko's judgement.

Noone's saying nanachi wasn't a loli before changing, the question is whether furries can still be lolis.

>I already stated just give Mitty to Reg

Reg is also not immortal he is ageless, your best bet would be giving Mitty to ANCAP village.

Giant armorshell lizard, it's only shown in Lyza's notes. It's found on layer 6 and is supposed to grow larger throughout its life so there's probably a few godzilla sized tortoises running around down there.

Why didn't Bondrude give Riko's party some Sparagmos? it'll make their journey much easier and it's looks like Bondrude have multiple of it. Ozen at least give the Blaze Reap.

Now that the anime is done, time to read the manga.

42 is the latest right? it's what listed in batoto

I hope not. That would be jumping the shark.

Or worse, be someone's fuck meat.

Reg broke everything. Bondrewd doesn't have any offense left.
42 is the latest, with 43 coming soon. Maybe.

Wow user, did I offend your faith?
Have you really never been exposed to the idea that forcing your family to hold onto probably pointless hope and support the financial and emotional burden for years can be considered selfish?
I also hope you can understand I wasn't calling Mitty selfish, I was simply saying that many people feel it would be selfish to be request to be kept alive due to the burden on others. This is clearly not Mitty's desire.
Further, you might as well be calling a DNR "suicide" with that "but but others saying suicide is also selfish" shit.
Finally, I have no fucking clue where you got the idea that I was suggesting Nanachi should throw the rug off a cliff and move on. I was defending the proper killing.

But if he's alive, he can start his "research" after that?
It sounds like a bullshit.

> the question is whether furries can still be lolis
Why the fuck not?

So is this Bonedude still considered an enemy?

Now that i think about it, becoming a life reverberating stone also a shit fate. Your soul trapped in there and carried by White Whistle that won't let you being destroyed and if the White Whistle is died there's a good chance you being put in Orth museum or Narehate village. Trapped there forever while the one you love most is death.

He still has Idofront and a bunch of Hands left.

He gave up on trying to becomes a Blessed but now he has Nanachi going into the Abyss in his place.

Its all circumstances there is no real ultimate answer. My family dealt with one of my older relatives. Yes it was a burden but they still kept her around because they hated the thought of losing her. She did get better for a few years till she died. Not everyone is fine with this so it really all just depends. I would never call the people taking care of someone selfish or the person just wanting to live selfish. Sadly people will usually see it being selfish of the family or person.

So how do you want the "end arc" of MiA to play out? Will they find Lyza alive? Will she be a narehate, or even a blessed one? Will Riko's reanimation run out before they meet? Will The Dawn come, and will #1 Dad save any of them?