Young Blood Helps Reverse Aging

>scientists discovered that when they gave young blood to old mice
>the older mice get more stem cells
>produce more neurons
>connections between their neurons become stronger
>their spatial memory improves
>effects of aging in the brain are, in large part, reversed

cbc.ca/radio/quirks/detecting-the-first-stars-young-blood-rejuvenates-old-brains-acoustic-tractor-beam-and-more-1.4557129/the-vampire-molecule-scientists-discover-why-young-blood-helps-reverse-aging-1.4557132

What if these pedophile rings are just a cover story while the elite are extending their lives using the blood of children?

>What if

YA THINK YA

we've known this for years user. though good on you for doing outside research

what is 14? the age limit for useful child blood?

>i knew about this before it was cool

What are you some kind of conspiracy hipster?

Recorded fact that euro nobility drank the blood of children.

Ever notice tgat Queen Elizabeth never ages? Or celebrity like Dick Clark?

Theyre initiates

BEGONE DULL CARE

So why go mainstream now and sell it to plebs for a few thousand dollars?

It's been long known in Hollywood that stars go to Mexico and Central America to get blood transfusions from children. This is as proliferated of knowledge as Harvey Weinstein's actions, and just as hushed up.

>hat if these pedophile rings are just a cover story while the elite are extending their lives using the blood of children?
They fuck them, torture them, drain the blood, sell organs, and dispose what's left into dog food.

drinking blood does fuck all apart from containing some vitamins, protein and fat. blood transfusions didn't begin until the 20th century.

now we know why they are child trafficking

I don't see any problem with this. If the children of the miserable poor can be sacrificed to extend the lives of the chosen few, that is a good thing.

so... where can i discreetly buy baby blood?

Boomer here.
This is great news. Always looking for any way to stay younger, but still be retired.

Kim Kardashian likes to get blood mask facials.
It's her own blood, but still.

The plasma is the active part. Experiments with plasma from teens have been a resounding success. Whole blood is both far less effective and dangerous due to rejection and more diseases.

Drinking or eating blood does nothing as your body destroys it all in digestion.

>a private company operating out of san francisco, called ambrosia, has been offering blood plasma extracted from young people's blood to anyone willing to pay $8,000 usd per treatment

>ambrosia

You don't have to anymore, you can go to Mexico for stem cell therapy now. If it is just for your knees, you can do it in the US

just work your way into the human trafficking scene in S. America. Buy yourself a couple of cows.

>pedophile ring not raping kids, actually just there to collect literally young blood

They're doing both.

And where do we think vampire stories came from? Super old world that knew of this but we forgot why and how and turned it into horror history.

Forgot my pic.

Will you anti-abortion freaks finally give up?! How much more scientific evidence do you need that abortions are important part of a healthcare plan?!

Will you anti gun freaks finally give up? How much more scientific evidence do you need that gunshot victims are an important part of medical employment?

>who is Elizabeth Bathory

Nah, he has a point though.

If you want to live forever you gotta do what you gotta do to live forever. amiright guys?

>Vampirism

ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT

Q predicted this.

Africa?

This. Vampires and such stories have been around forever. Memes are real. Memes only come from truth. Knowing that, repent before God and beg for mercy.

In Texas they give you a 10$ HEB gift card or 40$ cash for donating plasma. People donate plasma in order to survive sometimes, if their body makes too much of it under certain conditions. I'm not sure if donating blood is bad but I did it once and was really sick afterwards. Once you donate blood they also email you saying that your blood is needed to save lives. And they keep your information on record for free. So I guess in a way, they're selling you to the highest bidder because they can.

ALL OF US. That's why they're pushing to blow the population as much as possible. Got to have as much blood out there to be harvested as possible! I wonder if that's where those blood bank donations go?

Simpsons already showed us that in the "blood feud" episode.

Maybe. Whole blood is pretty much useless. Only a small effect has ever been seen with the thousands and thousands of blood transfusions done annually. So small, in fact, that this went under the radar until the past several years. And drinking blood is completely useless.

It wasn't till the mouse experiments started looking for the cause of the effect that it was found to be something in the plasma. No, it is not stem cells (your body would reject them). It is some soluble factor that remains unidentified so far. Nonetheless, plasma from teens will apparently de-age a person back towards the teen's state. The details of how much and how often are not worked out though.

Really? And what was that?

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

You have no idea what you have stumbled upon.

The secrets of aging. Why we age. How we age. Etc.

If we understand what it is about young plasma that can heal old bodies back to a youthful state, we will understand the aging program, finally. We could also synthesize the active component on mass.

Now, de-aging does not mean increasing life span (telemeres will still get you as far as we can tell), but in theory will give back your health span, so you can be as vigorous and youthful as in your mid 20's till you just heel over suddenly one day in your early 100's.

For those who want a glimpse into reality:
search:
>CORD BLOOD HARVESTING program
Then go have a talk with your local hospital.
>we all live in a""" Babylon""" system
If you like history
>THE TWO BABYLONS
Is a nice place to leave your sanity

Sometimes blood truck companies go to college campuses to collect plasma from the kids there. If they went to high schools to do the same I'm sure people would be upset but once you're in college you're free game for the vultures who kill without teeth. Come to think of it, they do collect blood from kids and the young, it seems very interesting a way to live. It doesn't seem quite fair. Women naturally go into puberty at certain ages and they can drink their own blood. I don't know if men do this. Maybe that's why they are trying to arrange things in this way. Letting people flourish and then asking for their blood. It would make things a lot easier if they just asked them directly, I think. I think the people who own and make the blood should set the price for that kind of thing. The price should probably be pretty good damned high.

Little known fact about jews, they are Simpsons librarians and curators in their free time

Isn't it interesting how fake hoax events always result in REAL Blood Drives... hmmmm

Well, to be fair this is a pretty newly recognized phenomenon. I am. Sure there were superstitious fringe groups who always believed in this process, but it took the science community some crazy (grotesque) proof to finally make it pass the bar of skepticism. The cat is out of the bag, so demand will no longer be for only a small group of people.

Almost all plasma and blood harvesting has been for trauma. Blood and plasma have expiration dates (they rot like any other ex part of the body of course). Now that this science is known since five or six or so years back and well shown, in humans too, it becomes a much bigger question as to what schemes may be going on now.

Of course, taking plasma is a renewable resource. No one has to die. And once we figure out what part of plasma is responsible, we can synthesize it.

A lot is not know, such as effective dose and if there are sub populations who confer the effect better or if it is just age, and then what age? Too young most likely doesn't work either, and college age may be too old, or maybe not?

Glad you are not from does guys you fucking freak

They came to my CT highschool at least twice a year

they've known this for decades. in fact look into the whole industry that popped up for 'cord blood' banking about 10-12 years ago and then disappeared without a trace. it disappeared because powerful people want that blood supply for themselves and hospitals sell it to them via a bunch of shady contract companies as 'medical waste'. It's also why afterbirth despite being so called waste nurses will immediately take away the women's placenta in a special tub so they can collect the cord blood from it which has the highest concentration of unspecialized stem cells or 'youth' in it

Good thing us asians don't raisin

>when old and young miceare surgically attached together
wtf?

Checked

rockstars in the 70s where doing this, how do ye think the rolling stones are still goin

No shit, there are rabbit holes here with no bottom. Shall we get started on adrenochrome?

>Meat rendering plants process animal by-product materials for the production of tallow, grease, and high-protein meat and bone meal. Plants that operate in conjunction with animal slaughterhouses or poultry processing plants are called integrated rendering plants.

time to start adopting orphans with my blood type...

>Boomer
>retired
pick one

>Queen Elizabeth
Lol she is a Yenta. Saying elites, meaning Jews. It's all Hebrew blood sacrifice.

Eleanor Rosenfelt is sooo beautiful, too