Name a shittier shonen MC. Go on, I'll wait

Name a shittier shonen MC. Go on, I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/HVePyoK7IrPQqDMfL4jexw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gon

your mom

Ichigo

this

Does he become more likable later? I've watched 5 eps and he's literally the worst MC ever. Even Nardo and Ichigo are more tolerable than this whiny bitch.

*worst shounen MC

/thread
I lost all faith in him when he couldn't fuck yoruichi

I lost all faith in him when his character never grew beyond being a Yusuke clone.

Ichigo was tolerable because there was at least a likeable supporting cast behind him. Can't say the same for Deku.

he's so tepid

By season 2 he's an absolute madman

No, in fact he becomes worst and everyone in the cast just indulges him.

Probably the best battle-shonen MC of all time. I say that not even having the manga itself in my top 5 of the genre

Feelgood idealist done right. He's as great as luffy was the first 400 chapters of one piece. Any shounen will ruin its MC when it stretches out though, so I doubt he'll remain the best shonen MC of all time unless the series ends with less than 400 chapters

No, Deku is the worst. He acts like a little cunt most of the times, is either smarter than everyone around (because the author make them dumb as fuck) or a complete tard depending on the arc and whether or not it serves the author's poor writing.

If you like him you actually are underage and you should not be on Sup Forums.

>Actually does something slightly effective with his quirk while also irredeemably destroying his body in the progress instead of jobbing...
>Madman

This meme needs to die...

This.

The madman meme was fun in maybe the first two arcs but it became pathetic in the tournament.

It really shows just how retarded Deku is because he didn't even attempt to train his control in OfA in all the spare time he had.

Luffy, Gon, Naruto.

Raku

>He acts like a little cunt most of the times
>either smarter than everyone around
>or a complete tard depending on the arc

wrong on all accounts pleb. Deku comes out well because there are so few chapters yet, give the author another 400 and he'll become your description.

you have no reading comprehension, thank god you're discussing shonen characters in this wretched hole and not doing anything important

I can't, deku is a faggot and that is the lowest point a MC can get

I dunno man. Using a literal bomb jump to clear a minefield and exploding your already broken and torn fingers multiple times is pretty crazy.

It just keep getting worse with all the asspulls

>absolute madman
He knew the teacher would fix him, how's that mad?

BNHfags are insufferable

O

Didn't the meme start with the tournament arc? He only gets more mad from here.

That was the high point of the tournament arc, everything after that was a disappointment for me.

>Deku comes out well because there are so few chapters yet
/Thread
Pack it up boys we just got annihilated

Goku. The faggot caused the death of billions of people and wages the fate of the universe to take part in another retarded tournament. Plus he doesn't even know when his sons were born.

>HxH is fucking terrible wish fulfillment garbage
what?

>He acts like a little cunt most of the times
No, he really does, have you read any interaction with him?

>either smarter than everyone around
He literally tells people who had their quirks for a decade how to use them ebcause surprise surprise, he's so much better than everyone else at figuring out how to use people's quirks because he wrote some stuff!

>or a complete tard depending on the arc
He was completely retarded against Mindrape, pretty smart against Stain, and back to being a fucking retard against Muscular.

But obviously you're a bnhafag so your argument boils down to "IT DOESN'T COUNT" or "You don't get it", because you're an underage cunt just like Deku.

You're really dedicated on making new shit threads on cooldown, aren't you?

>madman meme
this was funny for a while but now its old as fuck. stop

Everyone in here is a whiny cunt, go back to your endless moe garbage.

>all the spare time
>literally only been in school for like a month by that time
What spare time you fool?

can he seriously not go one episode without crying? dont remember any other shounen protagonist who was as much of a little bitch as he is at times.

Stay in your containment shonenshit generals.

He's not better at telling them how to use their own quirks, he's better at telling them how to COMBINE their quirks together. Which, seeing as he spends a lot of his free time scribbling down as much info on them as he possibly can, makes sense.

>Guy who can literally rot away things he touches his about to hug you
But yeah, you totally wouldn't be crying dude... totally, you'd like, totally tough that one out, especially at 15 years old.

stop acting like there hasn't been a lot younger MC's in even worse situations who didn't tough it out.

They were never specifically shown as timid and tepid as Deku is, though. The point is, even though Deku may cry or whine he still does what he needs to do because that's what a HERO does.

You stupid piece of shit. Those younger mcs are written like shit. In the face of impending death, crying is a reasonable thing to do.

You guys are probably the same retards who complain about Shinji crying.

>be me
>quirkless from birth
>so disparaged from reaching my dreams i sit at home being a fanboy of heroes and make fanfiction of what i would be like as a hero or their sidekick
>never work out
>just hope that i'll be a hero one day despite being a skinny otter mode whiny bitch
look i don't know how you idiots don't realise this but he did EVERYTHING WRONG. he DIDN'T TRY TO REACH HIS DREAMS. he GAVE UP. but HE STILL GOT THE QUIRK. why the fuck would you reward someone for LITERALLY DOING EVERYTHING WRONG?

All Might rewarded Deku because in the few moments he saw him, he was inspired. Inspired to push himself, inspired to save Bakugo and inspired by Deku. Even if Deku didn't put in the work beforehand, he definitely does now.

just because Shinji was a little bitch did not make his character any better

I'm pretty sure that particular crying were more likely due to being strangled

>inspired to throw away what remains of my quirk to a manchild who at the age of 16 still cries regularly and has never trained a day in his life instead of his brilliant senior who molds his intially almost autistically useless quirk into an incredibly versatile quirk through sheer hard work and dedication
and thats why it feels unjustified.

>Scrawny kid without a quirk or any physical training for 15 years is better at telling people who had quirks their whole life how to combine them because clearly, kids with quirks in this setting never actually think about how to combine their quirks, especially if they want to be heroes and work as a team
>This make total sense

Classic bnhatard.

Except he'd never actually fucking MET Mirio. He'd just been told things. In the meantime, he actually saw Deku with his own eyes act more heroic than all those heroes who were around, including himself in the moment he went to try and save Bakugo from that Slime dude.

Also, how can one be a manchild when one isn't technically a man yet?

So how many slots have been filled?

Your argument makes too much sense for a shounen. Deku sometimes being stronger/smarter than them is to show how the reader (literal kids, some of them worthless, stupid and weak like Deku) can become like him if they try really hard! Except All Might doesn't exist in real life.

>becomes worst
>worst

Jesus shit, retard. Learn to fucking conjugate. I swear, what the fuck are they teaching kids in school these days.

first of all, literally everybody else doing nothing is just poor writing. you're making everyone else (especially the professional heroes) retarded in that point in time for the sake of giving deku the quirk. second of all, you are mistaken in thinking that deku is in anyway unique or special in that he is quirkless and still heroic. in the total population there are undoubtedly many of these. look at knuckleduster, he's a self made man quirk or no quirk. the thing is that despite knowing he had no quirk he didn't sit on his ass and decide that his life wasn't worth living. he didn't treat having a quirk like his only way into heroism, and despite not being accepted for his heroics by the mainstream he didn't care and worked tirelessly to enforce his idea of justice.

The fuckboy from U19
God I hated him

It's hilarious how you couldn't even be bothered to try to fill the cases with differents arguments so you just wrote the same thing everywhere, you lazy cunt.

Honestly BnHA wishes it was Naruto, the only reason it even got that popular is because Jump pushes it a lot, while the Big 3 naturally popped out the mass of shonen that was going on a the time.

he made a typo you autistic nerd. better people than you have made typos before and it hasn't detracted from their intelligence.

Luffy, no competition.

Re-posting charts because you sheep are to dumb to form your own opinions.

You can fill the "It's a shonen manga so it's normal it's written badly" case boy

That's not a typo you retard. A typu is a misstroke. That's using the wrong word completely.

I don't know if it's a typo, but I wrote the original post and just hesitated between writing "the worst" and "worse". Just brain fart.

I don't know if you wrote "typu" on purpose but I appreciate the thought if you did.

>It's hilarious how you couldn't even be bothered to try to fill the cases with differents arguments so you just wrote the same thing everywhere, you lazy cunt.
Its almost like he was making fun of the retard who made it to begin with
>reason it even got that popular is because Jump pushes it a lot,
Jump didn't even have any expectations for it and it didn't get nearly as much attention as the recent batch of new titles.
>while the Big 3 naturally popped out the mass of shonen that was going on a the time.
You are deluded as fuck for believing this

>i am the authority on what typo means
a typo is a typographical error. it is wholly
reasonable to assume that he was thinking 'worse' but due to its phonetical similarity to the word 'worst' his mind confused the two and he typed out worst instead. don't be so haughty and assume that everyone besides you lacks intelligence.

>Jump didn't have any expectations for it
not only do bnhafags lack reading comprehension. but they also lack common sense.

>Jump didn't even have any expectations for it and it didn't get nearly as much attention as the recent batch of new titles.
Now you're just rewriting history.

Also, I'm the original maker of the bingo, and I'm actually surprised and appreciative that someone else saved it. Clearly since it gets you bnhatard so salty it was the right decision.

All shounen MCs are shitty.

>I may not know what I'm talking about but I'm going to pretend I do
Inspiring.

>Also, I'm the original maker of the bingo, and I'm actually surprised and appreciative that someone else saved it
You mean you? Because nobody actually takes that Bingo seriously in fact the first time you posted it people torched your ass and you went crying after it

>Didn't get that much CPs in comparison to Neverland and Dr. Stone
>ran out of print several times because there wasn't enough of the initial printing whereas Robo had a high first volume printing from the start

Luffy

>all those BNHA shitpost threads
goddamnit, Yaoi Hands, you're supposed to keep that asshole away from internet!

Yes, nobody cares about the bingo, which is why you get so angry about it you actually made another, worse version of it just to attempt to mock it. Maybe try again and actuall fill the cases with differents stuff, it'll be worth something then.

>people torched your ass and you went crying after it
You know that the archive is actually a thing and anyone can go there and see how boobyblasted you were about it then.
But I supposed you consider that bnhatard crying about how unfair it is and how I'm a shitposter is what you call "torching my ass"

Please keep posting saying that I'm just a shitposter and that I totally did theses things anyone who actually would bother to go to the archive will see I didn't, surely this would prove that one pic didn't manage to hurt your ass more than your uncle's dick did on christmas.

And are you really denying BnHA was pushed heavily by Jump? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Ban evading is still against the rules.

>Yes, nobody cares about the bingo, which is why you get so angry about it you actually made another, worse version of it just to attempt to mock it.
The very fact that you think that was made as serious retaliation makes it all the more hilarious.

>You know that the archive is actually a thing and anyone can go there and see how boobyblasted you were about it then.
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/HVePyoK7IrPQqDMfL4jexw/
Every single time you post this everyone calls you a faggot because you're the only one with this much autism. Keep trying though since we know who you are already
>And are you really denying BnHA was pushed heavily by Jump?
Can't deny the truth especially when you haven't proven otherwise. We certainly didn't have the editor-in-chief say it was going to be the next Naruto.

>Hurr durr not enough people are talking about bnha
>And they're not responding to my bait in the shitty generals I keep making as much
>B-but I'm the hero they need! I /have/ to keep doing this!! So more people like it!!!
>I'M HELPING GUYS WHY AREN'T YOU DEFENDING IT WAAAAAAAAAAH.

For fuck's sake just make a proboards or something. Christ.

>The very fact that you think that was made as serious retaliation makes it all the more hilarious.
Yes, I can totally tell by the fact that you entered a thread calling Deku a faggot and tried to defend him that you clearly don't care that people don't like your favorite manga.

>Every single time you post this everyone calls you a faggot because you're the only one with this much autism. Keep trying though since we know who you are already
I only posted it once though. And how exactly is it bad to be a called a faggot by bnhatard, considering you're the worst fanbase on Sup Forums and that everybody here, including you, would be much happier if you fucked off to a forum where you can make your own little hugbox in peace?

And it makes me really happy to be considered a faggot by bnhatard, you're literally the cancer on Sup Forums

> when you haven't proven otherwise
You just had to be there and see all the ads I guess, can't ask you to go back in time.

That reverse power creep is the most cancerous shit i've seen in shounen

Like the MC start strong and you can see him blasting buildings with his punches, but due to plot reasons he becomes weaker, and now can barely scratch the buildings with his punches.

your a fucking idiot

Enough people weren't responding to your cancerous b8 in the BNHA threads, huh?

It's implied most people just thought using their quirks would be enough to land them a good spot as a hero.Deku literally just went around his whole life learning how quirks worked so he has a decent amount of knowledge on how they work despite never having one.

It's "you're".

Asta, Naruto, Ichigo, Natsu, Melodias

A lot of actual responses are being buried arguments, and multiple dickheads are trying to take the high ground by being right about their "this shit is the worst/best and I'm going to scream at the top of my lungs to argue against it, everyone who disagrees is a fag" opinions. Now there are a bunch of circle-hate-jerkers fighting against circle-jerkers.

I give this bait thread an 8/10, good job OP.

You win this round, OP.

>Yusuke clone.
You'd be more correct referring to Naruto or Inuyasha or Oga as a Yusuke clone.
Strawberry's more of a cross between Seiya and Shinji.

This fag is so unlikeable that I want Bakugo to humiliate him on every turn.

he's literally sakura tier with his stockholm syndrome and he looks and acts like an isekai protagonist

you could switch him with the faggot from re zero and no one would bat an eyelid so yeah glorious nipland somehow managed to create a worse protagonist than naruto, sasuga cool japan

*claps hands*
*steps forward from the shadows*
"Well played, OP, well played. You must think yourself a comedian. A real joker. The person who always pulls out the right stuff at the right moment.
You almost really made me think there for a moment. Alas, you are still 100 years too early to riddle me this."

>Literally 2/3 of the MHA fandom read for the supporting cast.

Are you slow?

great bait user

You can tell the age range and maturity of posters by how they feel about Deku. It seems only older/mature anons can appreciate his character.

>Only people who agree with me are mature adults

Idk user, you tell me.

he's a self insert for bullied middle schoolers, not a deep and multifaceted literary masterpiece you hilarious autist

I can't. Maybe that faggot from that Black Clover series, but I dropped it like 10 chapters in so I don't know if he's still a even more annoying version of Naruto.