an anime about cakes
COME THE FUCK ON KYOANI

A Third Season

A show with decent writing

a good show

Substance

A good anime.

An anime for Crunchyroll.

On the other hand, what KyoAni can do is an anime for based Netflix.

A show that's not generic slice of life part N+1. I'll still watch it for the eye candy, but holy fuck do they get boring after a while.

A good adaptation.

i'd watch it

A bad anime.

MANIME

I would gladly watch KyoAni attempt a hotblooded mecha series, but it would require them to be able to design and draw male characters consistently. They forget how to draw them if they go too long without it and their general template for older men is "square chin plus glasses."

Old men piloting mechs by KyoAni when

>Maid Dragon
I don't recall reading far enough into the mango to get to that character, but I'm assuming he's not anime original and therefore not KA's design. I'm thinking more along the lines of:
>Sensei (Hibikek)
>glasses faggot from KnK
>several dads in Free

Sasabe from Free is the only character I can think of off the top of my head that doesn't fall into that pattern unless you include background characters.

Anything lolicon.

The VEG guys don't fall into that pattern

profits from Nichijou

Women animators can't draw mecha

I keep forgetting about VEG.

You are goddamn right

I'm more interested if they try to make completely serious adult gritty soap opera like Shigurui or Basilisk.

All Kyoani show are reek of teenagers and full of rainbow and sweetness so far.

This, there's a physical barrier preventing them from doing it or something. Good thing half of their animators are male.

/thread

The best you can hope for is an Olympics movie given the situation everyone's in at the end of S2.
>Rin in Ausfailia
>other third years all in Tokyo
>underclassmen all still in Iwatobi
>no one cares about the High Speed fags

>completely serious adult gritty soap opera
I don't think they'd ever go that route. We might get a couple more focused drama series if VEG is any indication of things to come.

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid was FMP!’s third season.

But KyoAni's second season.
The first one was made by Gonzo.

They do draw cute lolis.

It was still season 3, and Xebec is making 4

They apparently cannot make you use correct English when posting.

That's not the same.

A good action show. They can do it, but they just won't commit. They've relegated themselves to slice of life now. Disappointing from a studio that actually delivers good visuals.

this

A good anime

tpbp

Which writers are good?
Which anime has substance?