fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man I fucking loved Bloody Roar.

>fur stockings/arm warmers

>More monster girls
Yes, I like this.

Is this KFs for grown ups?

It stars Honey Badger, I can't complain.

yes
its kemono enemies

>we want the kemono friends audience
Heh
Just another generic fapbait for creepy otakus

What made KF so successful is not the animals or the 3d. But the fact that it catered to parents who would buy it for their children

Eh, I'm in.

good one

Nope. I was planning to buy a dubbed bd set for my little cousin for Christmas but Kadokawa betrayed us and I cancelled it

This is KF for teens.
KF was more for adult otaku than this, that's for sure, "I'm under cultural shock"-kun.

Please do not compare this with KF.
This is just your generic ecchi show. Probably even a harem

I never even heard about this manga before.

I'm not the one comparing them, and on a false basis too.
I just pointed out where they were wrong.

JUST

Thats exactly what happened to KF

How much rape does this have compared to Arachnid?

Dog chan is my waifu.

It's literally KF for teenagers. KF is already KF for grownups.

>cowtits

So they cancelled the game to make an anime?

We need to stop this nonsense.

Email the following message to [email protected] to save Kemono Friends!

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

>that paragraph structure
It would only salve Kemono Friends from other dimension

※「Keit愛」はSup Forumsの「アニメ板」の「自分が考えたアニメのプロットを書き込むスレ」に書き込まれたものでそれ以降色んなところでコピペされている海外掲示板でのネタです。

あなたはそれが存在するため、ということ書き込むのをやめるべきリマインダー。

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>[email protected]

Where is this email address from and why should we email him or her?

The badger has a REALLY fat butt. Thus, Killing Bites.

I wouldn't have believed that even a subhuman shit like you would use this disaster as an opportunity for self-promotion. Burn in hell.

Are we finally getting a monster girl anime that's not shit?

my nigga

Was it a fighting game?

Whatever happened with the manga's translation?

Scanlator dropped it.

Pretty sure its game was announced back in 2015, long before KF.

Mah nigga.

Wasn't this anime got announced before KF?

>Bloody Roar sequel never ever

It hurts

Game went to shit after 2 anyway.

>Kemono Friends invented animal girls

Bloody Roar and Rival Schools sequels never

Killing Bites is written by the Arachnid guy. It's going to be shit no matter what happens but you can at least enjoy the ride like the rest of us.

Details about the series:
>thick MC.
>has uncensored snake dicks, stopped only by thin pantsu cloth.
>off screen rape.
>super fan details of why animals are awesome, but not as awesome as honey badger.
>loli badger.
>tons of murder and violence.
>Manga raws impossible to find.
>manga infamous for being taken down on google, links still in the take down notices. Lots of Taiwanese translations.
>anons will complain about the manga not being translated for years in Murenase threads.
>female hyena dicks. But no raws to see.
>more thick.
>Official twitter is a cocktease.
>horny badger

>Arachnid guy.
Oh, jesus, forgot that shit completly.

How did it end? Anyone knows? I stopped reading at the bullets with wings cause no raws and never picked it back. It was fun just to see how more dumb it could get, and it didn't matter how retarded it was, it always managed to surparss itself.

The brown raped ant girl ever appeared again?

>anime
>for 'grownups'

nice joke

translate ending is soon. All the ties are connecting.

KF became a thing in 2014, and the game came out in 2015.

That said, this seems more like Monster Girl type stuff, only it looks much more combat and violence oriented than MonMusu. Bloody Roar is probably a good comparison.

Good to know KF fans are still retarded.

I think it's actually Kemofure haters

absolutely told

So how does the twitter thing go?

Is this that chinese calendar battle royale manga?

People tried to get some tags trending a few hours ago, but Twitter immediately hid them. I guess Kadokawa has a complete grasp on them by now.

suit yourself but thats my fetish

>, but Twitter immediately hid them
i dont use twitter,
how does that work?

You can demand twitter with cash/legal actions to hide certain tags due to sensitives/insulting/legal issues.
It's a for-profit corporation, not a public service.

>You can demand twitter with cash/legal actions to hide certain tags due to sensitives/insulting/legal issues.
doesn't that only apply to nudes or trade secrets?

I don't think you understand, user
$$$MONEY$$$
IT'S THE DO$H

You don't get it. If you go anonymously and whine at them, nobody care about your lardass whining self

This user get it, if you represent a big company and a big well-known legal team with proof, they will lick your ass.

you forget 1 thing.
MC being killed by FMC in the end of 1st arc

kemono friends who give each other killing bites?? id watch it for the lols

Not dead
Good luck finding the rest the series

Kemonofags are complete cancer and need to leave

Semen rabbit

This is why people should stop using twitter, facebook, youtube, etc. and start turning to the alternative platforms.

You should also stop using the Internet as well since your Internet provider is most likely also a for-profit corporation and you bought your PC from a corporation.

Manga is from 2013 you dumbasses; Kemono Friends literally created animal girls it seems.

Lack of interest and even if the group continued they would have drop it, no public RAWs after a certain point, anyone willing would have to buy RAWs, no group buys them if the series isn't getting them some popularity or they aren't outright begging for money to do it.

Why did you immediately jump to the assumption that I'm a commie? "Don't support companies that give you a product that you don't like; support a competitor instead" is one of the cornerstones of capitalism.

Everyone is in a kemono friends lens and focus because of the trauma, you can see how mentally weak people are when they compare things to dramatic recent things.

Just ignore them or shit on their foolery and idiocy. Easy pickings.

To this day i still head palm when people compare new manga to naruto or bleach. Holy shit.

at least somebody does

>Why did you immediately jump to the assumption that I'm a commie?

When you put facebook and youtube together with twitter and don't present another choice for the alternative platforms you speak of.

I do agree with the principle of capitalism.

More like MLP for edgelords.

>Kemonofags are now just shitposting other shows

In the past, the sites would just die due to unfavor: digg, myspace, etc.
Now everything is so interconnected and reinforced by corps, it's disheartening we cannot just kill it because these new sites feed on normalfags and not just the original internet crowd.

>now

I don't see any problem with this.
First post wins.

Facebook also engages in buying access to the feeds of people who subscribe to you and hiding posts, youtube deletes comments, both curate the trending feed.

This is clearly the time to create an example as to what social media can and cannot get away with. Contrary to your initial assumptions about me, I'd rather not get the government involved. Imagine Google and Facebook goons being brought in as "experts" for whatever committee the government creates. That's exactly what happens to every government initiative.

Gab
Minds
Vidme

I bet this will get censoring akin to Terraformars. For fucks sake I hope this goes on AT-X and the studio won't jew us

>Honey Badger
>Cowtits

Some serious tinfoil posting going on in here

>curate the trending feed.
FB is starting to get in deep shit from the US gov't because how easily Russia and who'not feed bullshit in the US election.
FB might of ate their own ass with the curating system backfiring and being abused , they might be forced to backpedal the system out of guilt with information powers they cannot control.

>Read Killing Bites when translations first began
>suddenly shit took forever for translations
>See thread, check to see how much I missed
>last translation is 9, back in 2015

Maybe this will get the Made in Abyss treatment; stagnant translations pick up because of anime announcement. I liked the few chapter we had, but why did translations stop?

I want to fuck that bunny.

fix'd

current chapters out there are 34 i found, and not in English.

>muh Russia
>no evidence, but it confirms my biases of good left wingers and evil right wingers, so I'm going to believe it wholesale

You people have lost all right to laugh at the Fox News audience.

>Russians hacked the election
Let it go already ffs

Damn, we're really far behind then. Where's a bored translator user when you need one?

Thanks, user.

>vidme

Thanks.

>and what-nots
I got all bases covered.

fpbp

I would say the near death experience changed him since it looks like he got his shit together in the second arc

Nah, we should democratize the web. Shit was better in the days of Usenet when the internet really did route around censorship and people used their own block buttons instead of whining to compliant mods.

"Trending" was a mistake, and no website should ever get as big as youtube/facebook/twitter without being subject to popular control. Also, get rid of private, for-profit ISPs - their lobbying killed (much cheaper) municipally owned networks and now they're trying to push through tiering.

tyranny of the majority is still tyranny

>I want internet to be slow and stifled forever

What incentive does a government have to provide you with the best internet available, user? The answer is none. Personally, I like my fiber wire connection. And guess what? Thanks to my paying a lot today, it will cost you very little in the future as it becomes cheaper to set up and more profitable to be in every home. This would never happen under a government monopoly, and government intervention in the industry has only served to slow this process in the US.

>democratize the internet

You realize that you can refuse to use websites that censor, right? You literally can't bring more power to the people than "you are not obligated to use a service that looks like this".

>Bloody Roar
>Rival Schools
They will never release the things gamers truly needs.

AOTS bois. Killing Friends crossover when?

youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw