The Way, the Truth, and the Life. The Ligh of the universe

The regarding Christ and Faith in Him, Christianity.

ALL people of ANY sort are absolutely welcome.
EXCEPT those who manage to be serious and calm and act like adults.

I can answer almost any question you have regarding Christianity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Controversy_(book)
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUMP
People: show some interestst in the most important issue that has ever been, or can ever be.

How do I stop sinning

Hello?
Im not giving up on this thread.

Did you know Christ was an illuminated teacher? He is anti-religious and niggers made shit up to produce Christianity. Also god is a demonic entity

Heres one to really get you all going:
I can identify and substantiate that there is One, True, remnant Church on this earth now.

And it is as far from anything Catholic/Orthodox as a Church can be.

Hello the part of the Bible I don't like is that the protagonists are mostly men and they mess with each other way too much. If Jesus was a woman like me, I would enjoy that religion way more. I have swallowed so much of every book that the inside parts of me seem to have all of the elements of each and then I have chosen the bits I like from each one. They help me to function. That's my own religion. I have stopped functioning and I don't think fake Jesus is the cure. There are no more mysteries to me. I see how people in this world can control one another and I don't want any part in it. Thanks

anti religion.... all but one, i.e. belief in him

HAHAHAHAHA U SO FUNNY
"ALL people of ANY sort are absolutely welcome.
EXCEPT those who manage to be serious and calm and act like adults."

hilarious that you didnt read that/disregarded it

Go on then

You can't. Don't think that you can or should. Just ask Jesus to forgive you, your sins don't matter. Go and sin more, secure in the knowledge you can just ask jesus to forgive you.

How many instances of "me, my, I" are in your post? Start there as a first step towards understanding. Live a little to provide and a little less to consume. It's quite liberating.

>Hello the part of the Bible I don't like is that the protagonists are mostly men

ok....
what issue can one have with this?

>and they mess with each other way too much.

Yes, ever since the forbidden tree, all humankind has been full of sin and with a perpetual tendency for just that.

WOwwowowow.
Just discovered a BIble verse that will hit this channel HARD

Ecclesiastes 10:2
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.
"
Oh my God....
but anyway there is a verse which states
"the heart of man yearns for wickedness continually"

>If Jesus was a woman like me, I would enjoy that religion way more.

If you find Christ, and come close to him in mind and spirit, you will find such concerns DISAPPEAR and will not fathom how you ever entertained such vain-pettiness of superficial nonsense like Christ's body's earthly specifics of form/etc.

>I have swallowed so much of every book that the inside parts of me seem to have all of the elements of each and then I have chosen the bits I like from each one.

When/if you come close, substantially close to Him, you will find that ever last jot and tittle, every little bit of the entire Word of God is wholly fact/true and embrace the complete Word, not just any subsection of it.

When you reach such a point.... the beauty, the experience of it..... is beyond words, like discribing sight to a person who has been blind from birth.

PLEASE ask me ANY specfiic question you have of Christianity/Scripture/Theology/Doctrine/THe wickedness of this World.

>There are no more mysteries to me.

that is an illusion you have for yourself.
Any person who comes genuinely close to Christ, finds the mysteries only multiply as you get closer. And it is a Joy.

>I see how people in this world can control one another and I don't want any part in it.

REAL Christianity is about you, in joy and friendship and great happiness, FULLY and WILLINGLY relinquishing control to your greatest friend,

post got too long
here is the last bit:
REAL Christianity is about you, in joy and friendship and great happiness, FULLY and WILLINGLY relinquishing control to your greatest friend, who is also your creator, savior, redeemer, teacher, protector, and promise of eternal life of endless joy and peace.

WHY IS YOUR FLAG THE FLAG OF FLAT EARTH
WHAT IS HAPPENING ON ANTARTICA I NEED ANSWERS

Why is there evil in the world?

why do christians eat blood, even tough its forbidden in the old & new testament
>Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.
>Acts 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Exhibit 1: pic of pope receiving Blutwurst (German), blood sausage

Fuck off cunt
When you ask for forgivenes for your sins, you do it with righteous and virtuous behavior in mind.
The Trinity knows those who fake their sorrow from those who truly seek redemption.

no...
thats a good post, but a little to "agressive" and confrontational than need be, even though is only slight in both those areas.

>You can't. Don't think that you can or should.

Of course you can.
Not altogether.
But in this life you can ALMOST entirely stop sinning, in time eliminating each habitual sin, with Christ, one way or another.

Place no trust nor faith nor belief in yourself however of course, but put them all entirely in him, THINK and FEEL exactly that, and in the course of time he will lead you to a state of life where your sins are fewer and farther between than you ever imagined.

but this especially:
>Don't think that you can or should.
>dont think that you shouldnt sin

What in the hell?????????????

You want to know?
What is the lowest of the low Churches?
wikipedia: low church
Hint: its most certainly not jehovah's witnesses, not mormonism

It is the ONE global Church that teaches and keeps every last commandment....
MOST ESPECIALLY the 4th.
That should be more than enough for you to identify the Church yourself.
99.9.... percent of Churches believe they keep all 10 but fail on the 4th.

off topic
though in the spirit of acting like Christ i wont report your post, just please try to post on topic

Okay senpai. I'm really lonely and I feel like I need some purpose in my life. I've always liked Jesus' teachings and the Bible itself is pretty interesting, but I absolutely loathe going to church. My biggest problems wit my local ones are:
>everyone is 60+
>the ones with young people like myself are all weird nu-christians like Jehovah's Witnesses or Pentecostals
>so much singing (especially bad at the Methodist one my mom took me to as a kid)
How can find a NORMAL, YOUTHFUL church to go to? Do they even exist?

Christian's eat a simple of the blood of Christ.
Not actual blood, and no genuine Christian is going to eat ACTUAL blood of any sort, ever.

Why would you imagine the Catholic church has anything at all to do with Christianity?
It uses the word.... which means nothing
Nor the fact it is "big" and "old", nor that it likes to think it can claim Peter, to say nothing of it claiming Christ.

Want to know?
Long answer or short answer?

Long answer. i'm itching for a reason. So far no one gives a good answer other than "gods just a dick lmao"

Forget about Church
Find Christ in private, with a Bible, by yourself first, THEN think about Church when it really feels right to you.

Choose a church on NOTHING except their righteousness in preaching and practicing truth, NOTHING more.

Easiest sign of a false Church:
WEALTHY PASTOR

>Why would you imagine the Catholic church has anything at all to do with Christianity
not only catholics eat blutwurst here, many Lutherans or other protestants do the same.
Non of the religious authority speak against it because its part of the culture.

How do you defend this?

Yea well I asked you a question and you failed to respond, but Mr/Ms United Nations did so I am now talking with him/her.

Ok, here it is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Controversy_(book)
and here you can read it online:
whiteestate.org/books/gc/gc.asp

The summary answer is: because it has to, because of the nature of God, when the being that had once been lucifer had sowed and gathered his rebel faction of all wicked angel, and thus one day rebelled openly, much to the misery and sadness and darkness of ALL involved, the Almighty COULD NOT, if he was indeed just & all powerful& all merciful, simply annihilate him in an instant to oblivion.

THOUGH never forget this:
At ANY time, God in his infinite power could/could have destroyed Satan at any moment as easily as a child casts a pebble to the ground.
No, the conflict never had anything to do with force, except what physically-forceful contention that there has been on this earth.

If it had been about force it would have been over far quicker than anyone could blink.

>Christianity thread
>no Chris-chan
welcome to Sup Forums, don't forget best mascot next time

and none of them are of the True Church.
Though there may be (and certainly are) many genuine Christians throughout all of those.

sorry my responses are as lengthy as they need to be for the most important topic there ever has been, and so I cant get to everyone in short order.

but here is your response:
in that post where i respond to:
was actually mostly for you
sorry about that

Praise Christ !
We're nigh unto the end.
Let us not pretend.
Who is the Lord ?
The one who brings the sword. (Matthew 10:34)

p.s.:

no
he didnt
that was no such answer

That is fact.
We are quite nigh to the end.
Less than 100 years.
I state this also as fact.
I am preparing a presentation of a prophecy discovery that is full backed by current/recent REAL WORLD _hard_ evidence if this.

It annoys me to no end that heretics think Jesus was essentially a hippie.

>I can answer almost any question you have regarding Christianity.
>and none of them are of the True Church.
what is the true church
and
who do you consider is part of christianity?

well he had a couple superficial attributes seemingly in common with the standard stereotype of one.

Which means nothing.

> finished the bible
What do I read/do now?

You yourself can figure out which Church is the true one, and I say this as matter of factual considering of scripture, prophecy, doctrine, and current real world evidence.

THIS post gives you enough to easily figure out which it is:
see the bottom of that post, the final of the 3 responses within it

>mfw there's always at least 1 amerikike jew with 6 gorrilion posts spamming the christian thread
>TNGnurX1

p.s.
sorry.... what do you mean by this?

"who do you consider is part of christianity?"
im not EXACTLY sure what you mean
do you mean
"who do you consider to be TRUE Christians?"
is that it?

Start going deeper, studying the underlying meaning/theology of it.

read the 1st post again
Need you to be serious, or make your best effort to do so.
Not ZERO effort

>I can answer almost any question
>You yourself can figure out which Church is the true one
thanks for not answering my question

I prefer it this way.
But to be honest, the Book I linked to, if you had looked into it at all, will demonstrate to you in less than a minute which Church it is, I mean, just look up the author on WP, 1st paragraph says.

Please relax and dont get upset.
In these matters it is vital to show people a quided path of WHY what one may say is true than to just SAY IT without accompanying basis/evidence

here is the book, in case you havent read the the thread:

You reek of death.

Ok.....
care to substantiate that?

Besides the fact ALL humans are fully polluted & mixed of mind+soul with death (sin) anyway

My question is related to your answers.
I asked you why you think cath. and prot. eat blood.
Your reply was, they are not part of christianity.
But yet I am confused because I tought they are part of christianity.
so if you answer said, those above are not part part of christianity who is part of it?
And who do you consider is the true church?

>Sir, I answered, “you know.” So he replied, “These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
I meant to say you reek like a synagogue but i reckon it has the same meaning.....

catholic server /bkXHBgq

>I asked you why you think cath. and prot. eat blood.

because they disregard scripture one way or another, usually through some writing of makind that they think validates adandoning whatever they dont like in the Word of God

with catholics is the catechism, which is why they basically cast aside 2 of the 10 commandments, among their many, many other standard wicked beliefs/practices/rituals

>But yet I am confused because I tought they are part of christianity.

of course they say they are, but are not
Just as david koresh said he & his were, but certainly were not

>so if you answer said, those above are not part part of christianity who is part of it?

Wether is be catholicism, or Koresh's bunch, or ANY other group that CLAIMS to be Christian, the wickedness in all of them, aside from those specifically within individuals is those SYSTEMS themselves. The SYSTEMS are the sin.

>And who do you consider is the true church?

see here, just look up books author on Wikipedia :)
here:

your not putting forth anything but fallacies, sophistry, and empty insults

why?

what is that supposed to mean?

Jesus Christ is incomparable.
Israelite stories on the other hand, are very similar to pagan myths, especially Egyptian. Why should I believe in them?

>your not putting forth anything but fallacies, sophistry, and empty insults
Well its no secret that jews such as yourself fear and hate the truth.

>Israelite stories on the other hand, are very similar to pagan myths, especially Egyptian. Why should I believe in them?

thats fine, dont worry about, when you come to realize ALL of the similarities is either A incidental
or B:
the work of the adversary, the dragon

i am a jew
a jew of SPIRIT, in Christ
not a jew of the flesh

so again: why are you posting what you have been and what substance can you put to give basis to it and what is your goal?

Does Satan make up stories to make people happy and fascinate them? Then that would make him a good guy who helps people???

>25 posts
lmao get a real job man.

No, he always makes a counterfeit, to some degree or another, or whatever the Lord has/will make.
In those cases he was putting for confusion to discredit the similar stories he KNEW were to come true.

thank you....
it is my thread after all....
and?

p.s.

>Then that would make him a good guy who helps people???

that is exceeding mindless sophistry and logically fallacious

You leave me almost lost for words there.

He always makes a counterfeit? Man, Sumerian or Egyptian laws aren’t bad enough to look like work of satan, if he himself really was behind it he would just make total shit tier religions, like that one discovered near Antarctica which is probably from some fuckin demon or some shit

Why everyone stop posting?

Spiritual Jews, why do you worship a kike on a pike?

>He always makes a counterfeit? Man, Sumerian or Egyptian laws aren’t bad enough to look like work of satan,

what does "bad"? have to do with it
ALL of his countefeits are ALWAYS supposed to look as good as or better than the genuine article

Satan is no fool, with a massive and intense, powerful intellect.

> if he himself really was behind it he would just make total shit tier religions,

absolutely not, I dont know why anyone would imagine such a thing

He makes great and wondrous, BELIEVABLE things, of anything he creates, wonderful in everyway except RIGHTEOUSNESS, often with the most convincing nature/veneer OF exactly that though, to lure as many as might buy into it, to do so

you have an absurd stereotypical and mindless & ridiculous "image" of him

his corpse was brought down from that wood, and rose again shortly

he is not "on" anything
nor dead in the least, alive forever more

and do you feel so comfortable saying such awful things?

p.s.
as your image and its statement
what have you there but some wicked statement by another wicked human?

Oh cool then. What is the problem then with these religions apart from the fact they’re made up? If they’re similar to the original, no biggie. Unless somehow their energy or something gets directed towards Satan but there’s no proof of this afaik?

>Unless somehow their energy or something gets directed towards Satan but there’s no proof of this afaik?

if they willfully disregard God in his teachings, dont imagine that anything close to ALL of their praise/worship goes the Creator Above

If they practices and beliefs are wicked, and most especially when in their prayers or rituals/ceremonies they specifically address them to unseen figures OTHER than God, well guess where that worship/message/thanks/etc is going?
its not going "up"

Because Christians murdered thousands of europeans in the name of a dead kike. Fuck off race traitor christian piece of garbage.

"wicked human"
Typical israel-defending race traitor crosscuck. Go die for israel, gentile slave.

2 Kings 2:23-25 - why does God send to female bears to maul 42 children after they made fun of a bald guy, for simply calling him "bald head?"

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

Yeah but worshipping just yahweh or worshipping some shit pagan gods, why would any one of those be better than the other? Gods are demons and produce suffering..like koscher slaughter hurts animals, killing yourself for god i see no reason in that. I mean afaik even polytheistic traditions have a heaven and hell.

The concept of eternal suffering is even present in Ancient Greece, sounds like archon trash talk to me

The sabbath was done away with in the New Testament.

Daily reminder that any (((pagans))) in these threads are just D&C shills trying to sow discord; no one in real life actually believes any of their nonsense

Lol retard, the Table Talks were commissioned by Hitler's, who tasked Martin Bormann, his closest aide and whom he described as his "most loyal follower" to collect. Bormann was given TWO secretaries at the Third Reich's expense.

All the contents of the Table Talks are corroborated by everyone else's remarks, like Speer's Table Talks and Otto Dietrich's memoirs. Out of the many people who knew Hitler and were present at these remarks, not a SINGLE one came out to denounce the table talks as a supposed forgery. Besides, his toughts there are entirely compatible with the NSDAP's actions, like Kirchenkampf and the persecution of churches, including, after 1941, the Rosenberg comission of a 30-point plan to create a national religion.

Stop denying things out of butthurt, face the redpill, your entire smoke over it just shows the truth of the remarks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
youtube.com/watch?v=CcOf94gMs8k

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
>paganism, which completely rejects all abrahamic traditions, is jewish, but christianity which was founded by jews as reformed judaism, isn't

This is the mentality that ruins imageboards.

You have the historical and theological understanding of a 10 year old, even if you aren't a genuine shill your mental retardation is strong enough it can be construed as shilling

As someone who is not Christian but holds the Beatitudes of Matthew's Gospel very dear, would you think it a good idea if Christians still follow the words of Matthew 10?

Jesus said to his closest followers to go into people's homes and turn mothers against daughters and fathers against sons.