Disappointing, desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post this dumb quiz i am bored as fuck

google politscale

post results

that was a chore my man

Fuck commies. You like nature so much? I'll bury you in it.

i believe there should be certain state run businesses but other businesses are allowed to exist, there isnt anything wrong with that.

i do love nature.

>I am allowed to tell people what business they can do, what they can't, and what price everything should be

You need to be shot

i never said that, senpai. youre talking about state run monopolies.

For example, in such a world, there would be the average store, and the government store. both exists, no one tells anyone how to do anything, merely a business run by the government.

Except that the business run by the government is funded by taxes lifted from more productive people, is enforced by the power of state arms, and will no doubt use it's access to other peoples' money to subsidize itself and lower its prices artificially, like every such state-run enterprise has before. If it didn't do these things it would be wiped out by more efficient private competition, and it wouldn't exist.

Some poorly worded questions, I should have been higher on laissez-faire.

>40% rehab justice

Just let him fuck your underage son, get it out of his system. It's not his fault it was a sexual emergency.

>48% regulationism

So you enjoy poverty?

Capitalism is just the other side of the same, Jewish coin

I just answered that aggravated murder != premeditated. Not sure why it interpreted it like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_CBF318nBY

show conservatism-progressism and nationalism scales you kike

looks pretty aesthetic

>the system which rewards productivity and self reliance is bad

said the sack of human waste that must suck blood from others to sustain itself

I'm not a supporter of excessive welfare, but rather for a strong sense of belonging to the nation and your people so that some people voluntarily give charity to the poor.

But whatever defends your utopia, edgy Ancap.

>a strong sense of belonging to the nation and your people so that some people voluntarily give charity to the poor

And you think this is antithetical to capitalism somehow? Capitalism has done more to abolish poverty and enrich human life in the last 100 years than all the charity ever given since the dawn of the species.

The very fact that you CAN give surplus to the poor, and that the "poor" today are so few and live in such comparative luxury is because of capitalism.

Capitalism has made man slave to kikes through their manipulation of the financial constructs they created to benefit themselves. Capitalism in its current form is completely antithetical to nationalism in all forms.

Mines a frown face

My nigga

>in its current form

We need to define our terms. Capitalism is the private ownership of one's own life, labor, and the products thereof. That means the state - the collective - can't deprive you of any of those things because they have no claim on you or your property.

Most people somehow conflate the financial industry with capitalism as if the world's financial institutions are somehow free market. They aren't. Finance, housing, and healthcare are the three most regulated industries in our economy. Banks are practically state-run institutions now.

Because you're an indecisive faggot.

Unrestricted capitalism is the politics of H1B visas and offshore labor. A complete embargo on India and China would do good for the world.

In that guess, I totally agree with you. Capitalism in that sense is the only way to run a country. What I am opposed to is the international financial industry that produces nothing but leeches off the people of a nation.

Capitalism in its current form is bogged down to never change. (((International corporations))) evade tax and outsource jobs, hurting the public. Capitalism worked fantastically when a country is built up from square, like the US in the 19th century, but nowadays there is no way to fairly climb up the social ladder. In my ideal world, the market runs freely, but as soon as (((they))) threaten certain values, especially family, the government has to intervene.

>embargo
Except it wouldn't. Trade with sources of cheap labor are the reason everyone can afford a higher standard of living now than they ever could before. You are suggesting that we destroy mechanical looms in order to preserve the jobs of weavers, or outlaw automobiles to protect buggywhip factories.

The future does not belong to the past.

The "finance industry" is just an arm of the state now. Every major bank in the US is FDIC insured - that means that if the bank does something stupid with your money, the state will intervene and punish everyone by bailing that bank out. The taxpayer is milked for the profligate irresponsiblity of those who shake the appropriate hands in Washington. How in the fuck is that capitalism? And of course, the solution people always demand to this problem is giving the state MORE power with which it can give favors, centrally plan, and award winners and losers at its whim.

>117 questions
i'd rather not

fucking chore

It doesn't take that long.

What the fuck am I?

>nowadays there is no way to fairly climb up the social ladder

The only thing that restricts social and economic mobility is regulation, not capitalism. You are correct that in the 19th century capitalism performed better - that's because it WAS CAPITALISM. Every economy in the world now is a mixed economy of state control and capitalism, from Sweden to China to NoKo. The closest thing we have to a capitalist nation is Hong Kong, maybe Australia/NZ. Every since the 20th century started the West has been abandoning capitalism for statism.

If you have a problem with the current system, that's because the current system is statist.

gosh, anons, your political results are terrible

not a single person in this thread posting additional characteristics

I gazed into your eyes and knew you were my nigga

>give my site clicks magapedes!
I fucking hate you op

You are a rational person that believes in work, personal freedom, and personal responsibility. You are nationalist because you recognize that Western culture at large and Anglo-American culture in particular are objectively better at promoting and protecting those things than other cultures, and you aren't afraid to say so.

Weird stuff

autistic cancer. bored virgins filling out thesestupid childish online tests and opening 300 threads a day.

pol slowly becoming reddit

100+ Questions for a dumb flag? I smell honeypot datamining right there

>pol slowly becoming reddit

at least we aren't already Hungary

hungary is reddit: the country

How did I do, Sup Forums?

now now there, watch your wone

tone* fuck

Pretty cool flag

what is this, a snek for ANTS?

Oh yeah,
I think the progressivism is because I answered in favor of the homos, and I'm non-religious. I don't care what other people do as long as they don't violate the NAP.

Yes, here is the proper resolution

Got basically the same result as OP, but with a much better flag

Can't tell from thumbnail I hope this is the centrist one

>all these fag flags
disgusting

I'm kinda gay.

It's not

muh negro

>politscale
>117 questions

no thanks

>regulationism
>communism

yeah, you'd be more useful broken down as a nutrient slurry than you are as a person right now

>doesn’t believe in regulations but hate unregulated immigration laws.

wtf is an unregulated law?

not bad.

>so many white parts
I guess you didn't understand the question then huh

Fuck this flag though

The bioengineered soldiers of our nation will conquer the world, brother

>Fatherland
>Family
>Order

FATHERLAND
FATHERLAND
FATHERLAND
FATHERLAND

/thread

>believes national sovereignty is "regulation" of an industry or activity.

scandicuck logic, everyone

Looks good to me

Life and justice
nothing is black and white except progressism

Does this mean I am good or??? Usually I'm on B not POL

>19% laissez-faire
no, you're subhuman

You probably vote Republican.
So you could be worse, you could be the Swede above you. But you could also be better, because you're not a fascist.

I like the flags it generates. At any rate, the little "additional feature" thing at the bottom is "Monarchy."

I do completely support Hitler tho. I like what he did for Germany. Great man

pleased with mine

rate and hate

what in the fuck

I did vote Trump as well. I have my MAGA hat

>unironically supporting the slightly different cousin of communism

I miss libertarian Sup Forums

Guys that's not the file I uploaded this is spooky

You're good then.

>likes poz
>internationalist
>reformist
>regulated capitalism
Why are you even here

Eat shit retard. Good luck in Ancapistan when you get overrun by the Chinese and you need to pay the fire department to put out your house made of cheap materials goes on fire due to a lack of regulations.

Sup Forums is and always has been a third positionist board

>oh no he might break the circlejerk

Am I a libertarian?

>square