Tell me about the "refugee crisis". Why did it happen? Why were africans allowed in?

Tell me about the "refugee crisis". Why did it happen? Why were africans allowed in?

Jews

It's the Jews

OK how the jews?

>Why did it happen?
There's been important influx of immigrants for decades towards western Europa but it went full retard when Libya got rekt.
>Why were africans allowed in?
Decades of self-hating propaganda used by nu-leftists to silence opposition

"We will mix races, even with the help of military if neccessary." - Sarkozy

That's not what he said, the guy is POS but still

Jews, no, for real. Those fucking racist cunts.

They’re the ones saying that we need to let these violent freeloaders into our countries. They’re also the ones that hold positions of power to make it so

>They’re also the ones that hold positions of power to make it so
You mean in the EU?

Yep. Primarily Germany and Sweden

Oh, wait...

Cool is that POW from a missile?

It is a really complex issue, but the short answer is: Jews

How you went from understanding it was the kikes to pretend Sweden runs the EU?

Germany is the one making all the rules to “allow” these refugees in, and Sweden thus far has opened its asshole wide for most of them. While my wording might have been misleading, there’s no denying that Sweden is quickly becoming an Islamic state and it’s all thanks to Germany

Our government is not naive, they are sinister. They want the rapefugees to cause chaos. Its not going to be a caliphate, it's going to be a police state.

Unless we win next election. Polls look good, but last time they ignored the results so will prolly do so again

They’re going to ignore everything until either the UN steps in and “liberates” you all, or an actual jihad is called and they simply overrun your country

sounds like current america

Kikes pushing muh diversity and censoring any wrongthink. We need more hungarian truckers like pic related

Who is driving that boat? Seriously.

The currents of the Mediterranean take them. If they're not eaten by sharks or shot down by Libyan coast guard they're welcomed like war heroes on the shores of Europe

They are already debating sending army into suburbs. Police state it will be. But situation does at least look better than in the US, but admittedly not much better long-term

>Why did it happen

The U.S declared war on terror

where do these boats originate? humanitarian groups? who is actually on the shore supplying these boats and stuffing them full of africans?

>where do these boats originate?
I remember Sup Forums tracked it down to an organization that was controlled by soros. Part of how we found out about him.

how? any more info?

If I recall correctly some med anons found out about it from smugglers.

>CofC describes how Jewish intellectuals initiated and advanced a number of important intellectual and political movements during the 20th century. I argue that these movements are attempts to alter Western societies in a manner that would neutralize or end anti-Semitism and enhance the prospects for Jewish group continuity either in an overt or in a semi-cryptic manner. Several of these Jewish movements (e.g., the shift in immigration policy favoring non-European peoples) have attempted to weaken the power of their perceived competitors—
the European peoples who early in the 20th century had assumed a dominant position not only in their traditional homelands in Europe, but also in the United States, Canada, and Australia. At a theoretical level, these movements are viewed as the outcome of conflicts of interest between Jews and non-Jews in the construction of culture and in various public policy issues. Ultimately, these movements are viewed as the expression of a group evolutionary strategy by Jews in their competition for social, political and cultural dominance with non-Jews.

>Preface to The Culture of Critique

1) Perhaps this is a project of a kind of social vaccination, When you specifically cause the disease, And you have internal mobilization.

2) It's possible that these are new consumers, Poor people have a social thirst, And they want to shake off their poverty buying goods, What leads to the growth of production

3) Perhaps this is the cadres for the mobilization reserve, you give them automatic weapons, provide the ideology of hatred, And the third time go to conquer Russia

Why is every picture I see of refugees in airports, boats, or anything else almost always 95% adult males? Do they just leave their women behind to fend for themselves? Or is it because its all one big plan to get as many of the towelheads in as possible so they can start terrorizing?

Because you killed Gaddafi

Because of america and their gay-ass int politics of messing every fucking place in the world. Now you have them in tears because some towelheads fucked 4 basketball americans in the ass. I say fuck america

the arguement is immigrants are needed to replace the aging population. why they didnt just bring in Asians instead makes no sense to me

>Asians
Funny because the EU refers to middle easterners as asians. The UK does not show statistics for muslims but puts them with asians.