Seven Deadly Sins

How do you feel about loli Merlin?

Is this FATE?

Yes.
>Unlimited Metero Works

I hope she stays like it.

Yep, they got both Archer and Lancer

Finally lolifags can't complain anymore.

We also get mini Diane.
Merlin trying to wake up Escanor seems really cute for some reason.

>Original form
FUCKING DROPPED

>it's a "filthy lolicons get aroused" episode
Day of the rope when

Here's to hope that Meliodas will get retaken by Chandler and that the Sins will job.

Probably will, King and Gowther will either damage him a bit or not at all.
Might get a Ban a much needed power up for either of the two masters.

>you'll never have a tiny giant on your shoulder

>you'll never have a tiny giant on your dick

Dumping.

I like her even more now.

NAKABAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>spoiler in the op
>le delish loli XD meme
>no dump
Shit tier thread. Somebody please make another.

Thanks

>King has the worst luck
POTTERY.

That pedo face....

If he thought Meliodas Full Counter and he doesn't seem to care about Estarossa, who thought that to Estarossa?

Np, Dumping here is better than their site.

Escanor do not approve of lolicons.
Only Ecanor decides what Merlin's true form is.

So what happened to magic abilities being unique to the user? Why is Merlin not turning to dust (Pacifist) if her magic got sealed? Why is this filler non Commandemant Demon even a threat at this point in the story?
Ever since all the sins gathered theres been something off, Nakaba jobbed the TC way too soon.

Estarossa might have taught himself Full Counter out of admiration for Melodias. The difference between physical and magical reflection would be the result of improper training.

Why bother posting them all, just give them the niggastream link.

>The 10 Commandments are the strongest Demons!
>Oh wait it's the Induras but they lose their mind!
>Oh wait now it's actually the teachers of the Commandments!

Also, wasn't Full Counter just Meliodas unique's ability? I thought that how abilities worked here and they couldn't be "taught". Nakaba better explain this shit properly.

>merlin is a loli alcoholic
Kinda hot

>Why is Merlin not turning to dust (Pacifist) if her magic got sealed?

Why would she turn to dust?

>Why is this filler non Commandemant Demon even a threat at this point in the story?

If he is Meliodas's teacher, i think that puts him above those jobbers.

Okay so if, fucking if, Merlin manages to wake Escanor up...

How hard is he gonna spill his goddamn spaghetti?

pg14

>So what happened to magic abilities being unique to the user?
There's a million exceptions to this. The giants, King and Glox, Gil and his dad.

Also, this guy isn't a commandment and the one who does have the non-killing commandment isn't even dead. It's beside the point anyway, because she just tried to seal his magic.

pg 14 pg 15

Redpill me on this manga

Go fuck yourself

>The giants, King and Glox, Gil and his dad.
Those make sense. They are abilities inherited through bloodline. Look at how Janko's ability is Ice, just like her brother's.

There's a difference between "family members can have similar or the same ability" and "Oh wait I just taught him that".

Unless the Demon King is a cuck and Chandler is Meliodas' real father.

Read it and make up your own opinions fag.

what was the last combo attack I dont remember

NNT threads always have a dump faggot.

I don't think it's ever been stated that King is related to Glox.

>Can bring True Night.
Escanor hard counter.

But can True Night negate "She is my Sun"?

Makes it easier to talk about specific pages here.

You can tell Nakaba regrets making the Commandments job so early

Loli Merlin will power up Escanor to the 110%

It was a terrible mistake

Only one of them is dead. If he really wanted he could just revive them all.

I hope to god this filler guy jobs next chapter.

Loving this interior shot. All those artists who use photoshopped photographs for backgrounds can get fucked.

Kind of a letdown after we saw him go Infinite on Melodias for a minute.

I think it was when Merlin amplified Growther's blackout in the vampire gaiden, but it doesn't seem to count, it says there in this page "The very first tag-team attack".

Not the point, they all could be alive, wouldn't make them any less of a bunch of jobber because they've all got blown the fuck out one way or another already.

Agreed. One can only asspull so much, this manga doesn't have much left as far as plot goes. He should've developed the existing characters better.

The art has been consistently great for the last couple of chapters. Must be fully recovered from his surgery.

Sins vs ressurected Goddess clan arc is next

M-Maybe Holy Knights will be relevant this time, r-right guys?

>this manga doesn't have much left as far as plot goes
Fucking what? "Stop the commandments" has been the only plot for the last 130 chapters. This series has always been pretty plot-light form the beginning, much like Kongou Banchou.

And after that Sins vs Demon King/Goddess Queen? Can't see it going any other way

Most of them got blown up by either Escanor or Mel, they would still be a threat to the other sins, hell, Galan's PL with his magic overdrive thing is 40k so he could take on King, and Galan was the weakest of the commandments. Zeldoris and Estarossa are still way beyond what the sins can do too.

They've got the B-story with Vivian shenanigans. I reckon the Black Knights or whatever will be their enemies. Holy Knight vs Black Knight just makes sense.

He is weak as fuck when he uses it during the night.

He planned to make them lose like that retards. And only one is actually dead. Sorry that your headcanons are not the same as he mangaka.

I think they were actually refering to this being King and Gowther's very first combo attack, we had several ones before.

>And only one is actually dead
Who gives a shit, there's nothing Nakaba can do that can make them interesting or menacing anymore. If he tries something crazy it'll just feel contrived and stupid.

>Escanor is half dead so he can't take his L
KEK

>And only one is actually dead.
And that's completely missing the point.

How are they pulling combo attacks like this right off the bat? It seems awfully premature like what is their thought process when they’ve never even done this.

Speak for yourself.

Gowther knew Chandler and he also suggested the plan seeing how he asked Hawk for his help and stuff. It makes sense that he would know someway to attack Chandler.

I don't see much of a problem with Chandler being a formidable foe. Why would that invalidate the status of the ten commandments? They're still an elite fighting unit, strong demons who got bestowed each one a passive ability by the demon king on top of their regular powers. If one of them gets taken down, another demon may get appointed to the vacant position. So what if there's other great demons out and about?

Same for the crying about the info that Mel was taught Full Counter. "Oh no, Full Counter wasn't his own unique ability!" What now? Does the existence of taught techniques prohibit the existence of inherent techniques? Do you lose internet cred now, because you spent time posting speeches of how Full Counter has been born from Mel's personality and now you look stupid? It doesn't matter.

>Dude who cares if things stop making sense it's just a manga stop being such a fucking nerd xDDDD
Quality arguments bro

Powerlevels
Jobbers
Sunfaggotry
Filler companions

I meant it as in, it's pretty obvious where this is going since Nakaba exposed so much so early, there's no room to make something new and surprising. It'll just be a bunch of progressively strong characters being introduced out of nowhere and jobbing the next chapter. But I guess that's every shonen.

>Oh wait it's the Induras but they lose their mind!

Induras are ex-10C. I don't get the comparison between them and Candler.

>Dude who cares if things stop making sense
Why are you reading NnT if that is your problem?
It stopped making sense a long time ago, it's just shounenshit for kids with some cool shots once in a while.

Fairy kings gets their power from the fairy tree. That's why their magic are similar.

What the fuck? Are you saying that King doesn't have his own unique power?

H A C K
A
C
K

Not big on reading comprehension, eh? I never said it didn't matter because it's a manga.

>things stop making sense

The fuck now? Why, in your imagination, does it not make sense that Mel may be taught his ability? How does this undermine anything that went on before? It doesn't. That's why the new info doesn't matter. We now just know that some abilities can be taught. This could pertain to all abilities, or maybe not. Big fucking deal.

> The art has been consistently great

Diane's body here and her hand here looks pretty damn terrible. Even if to be fair, it's nothing new that anatomy never was Nakaba's strong point.

They have always been treated like fodders. They will be here to fight fodder demons

>Oh no, Full Counter wasn't his own unique ability!" What now?
It is and his brother also has it as his unique ablity

Given that Zeldoris can apparently just take away your "demonification", i'm pretty sure that all demons are tied in some way to the Demon King, demons don't even seem like a race, they seem like an extension of whatever the "darkness" is.

I just realised something, if Disaster was granted to King and Gloxinia by the Tree, what's stopping Ban from accepting that gift of power?

So...where's everything going? After Diane's and King's flashback it feels like the story's going nowhere

This has been shown for demons who something else beforehand

They're going to fight Zeldris and free Camelot.

Isn't she pretty much Rika if the latter had magic powers?