Prison School 268 korean scans

Yesterday thread was trash, let's try to have a good one today

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#5f62b400215f0c53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Run Kyioshi, run

lot of blushing

chiyo looks determined

can some Korean-bro translate this page and the previous one?

Lose flag for Hana.
Nothing much to say but she dug her own grave.
Hana just BTFO Hana.

> I... kissed Kyioshi

at least according to google translate

Exactly how is this a loser flag for her? Are people expecting Chiyo to blame her and forgive him automatically?

hanafag here, yes but i hope there is some way to salvage their relationship

and that's it, see you next week

Exactly what is all this boiling too? We have team PBR sailing away, team mari bickering in the cab on the way to save her, and now the Kiyoshi triangle going off somewhere. Is this really the final arc of PS?

The problem with Chiyo is she's lost in her own world naive and liable to misunderstand the things she is being told or come to fantastical conclusions, we see this again and again, assuming this chapter is Hana trying to explain exactly what happened between her and Kiyoshi then I fully expect her to somehow completely misinterpret this conversation.

DMCAs have wiped everything below ch265 from the blue potato

Hana arrives and is surprised no one else showed up. Chiyo agrees and thinks back to the surprise that was supposed to be planned but Hana mentions that a surprise wasn't planned. Chiyo starts to ask about it and questions why everyone was planning on getting together then. Hana says she didn't hear anything about a surprise but Chiyo resolves to still confess to Kiyoshi (maybe she believes he will still show up for her birthday?) Hana tells Chiyo that Kiyoshi was going to confess to Chiyo today but she wants Chiyo to know the truth or else Hana will regret it. Hana tells Chiyo that there are a lot of bad qualities to Kiyoshi she doesn't know about but Chiyo reminds Hana that she told her before that she won't stand for Hana teasing Kiyoshi

Hana: Then, Chiyo-chan. Can you pee in front of Kiyoshi
long pause
Chiyo: I don't know what you mean.
Hana: Literally! Can you accept that?
Chiyo: Kiyoshi has that interest... is he...?
Hana: Yes! Can you hang out with such a bad guy? When you get with him, can you do something like that? No, more than that?
Chiyo: I don't know...
Hana: I don't know? Then I will tell you. I can't imagine Chiyo-chan doing such a thing, either.
Chiyo: No, I don't know if that's a lot (that's how it translated)
Hana: What?!
Chiyo: Exactly, maybe it's a lot right now. I'm just 16 years old, so I do not think I can do that, but I don't know. But...If you understand each other little by little and build up a relationship of trust...then someday I won't be afraid.
Hana: No! Chiyo-chan is an angel. I can't see an angel trying to accept it, but.... No! Chiyo can not accept that!
Chiyo: I want to do as much as I can for my favorite person.
Hana: Chiyo, do you know how bad he is? Kiyoshi kissed me.
Chiyo is shocked
This part was not clearly translated but Hana mentions that during the night of the breakout, Kiyoshi kissed her but said he was doing it for Chiyo.Chiyo begins to ask but Hana tells her that he forced himself onto her lips. Chiyo asks if Hana kissed back but Hana is flustered and Chiyo resolves that he just forced his lips onto hers.
Hana: No, but ... He ... He put his tongue in! It's ridiculous! He's a pervert! I'm mad! He also had a prison breakout planned.
Chiyo: Right! He's a cool guy who does whatever it takes to get the job done.
Hana: Its not cool! Kiyoshi-kun thinks that he acted (cool?) for the others.
Kiyoshi is starting to get to the BBQ area and sees them in the distance
Hana: Chiyo-chan! If you look at this....you'll find out who he is. Look at this...Kiyoshi's underwear.

worst girl

How is Chiyo going to spin this?
Will she push ahead or will she realise Hana's feelings?

thanks user, you're doing doing God's work

Are you expecting Kiyoshi to just fall for Hana after this?

You paint Chiyo like she’s completely oblivious to everything when she’s proven to be the most reasonable person at times

This shit hasn't ended yet?

I still can't believe the madman had Hana kill herself off, also induring delusional Hanafags ITT.

Also I hear Hana actually got the consolation prize of winning the live action, is the live action worth watching? Does it have the piss?

Wait are you meming me
Do we have Chiyo insisting on peeing in front of Kiyoshi because MISUNDERSTANDINGS and she's sure he's just ashamed and that's why he asked Hana instead
Are the MISUNDERSTANDINGS going to start driving Chiyoshi
Did we just see potential for more piss, from best girl at that, AND Hana dying all in one?

>Also I hear Hana actually got the consolation prize of winning the live action, is the live action worth watching?
What????
it's wrong she did not win

Look on the other side. Kiyoshi will be furious about this. Hell I won't be surprised if he get so fucking angry on Hana after this.
Hana thought revealing it all will make everything better between her and Kiyoshi but it will be the opposite.
Hence, she dug her own grave.

thank you user

I want Chiyo to sumo strike the shit out of Hana

the live action is identical to the manga
-the live action, it ends with Mari, Hanna and Meiko who go in prison and the boy are free

Hanna did not win

Stop listening to idiot Hanafags, the live action went the same way as the anime.

At least i feel like Hana is more like a real woman, instead of waifushit.

It would be best if Kiyoshi kind of tell of the wierd shit that he and Hana did together.

If she accept that, then is all ok.

The only thing Kiyoshi did was kiss Hana that one time, the rest was all forced on him. And quite frankly it's not really any of Chiyo's business what Kiyoshi's been doing before they start dating anyway.

What if chiyo accepts both of them?
Chiyo gets a Harem?

>Hana loss confirmed
Noice.

>Hana: Chiyo-chan! If you look at this....you'll find out who he is.
>wears his underwear
What the fuck is she trying to accomplish here?
"I'm wearing guys underwear as a proof that he's a pervert"?

>Kiyoshi walks up to them
>"Hana-san did you steal my underpantsu?"
>Chiyo never talks to Hana again

OMG hana will be in Great danger...Kiyoshi will chop her for teling Chiyo the truth...

i stopped reading this garbage after they were pandering and bullshitting during the school festival so i will ask some questions
>what happened to the pee blanket?
>is best boy still relevant?
>did they ever talk about why Joe coughs up blood
>has Kiyoshi done anything relevant in the last 100 chapters
>what happened to the girl who got blown the fuck out by the chairman's daughter
>did chiyofags get any kind of taste and realize Hana is a high end tsundere?

>did chiyofags get any kind of taste and realize Hana is a high end tsundere?
>did chiyofags get any kind of taste
>Hana is a high end
>Hana
>high end
>taste
Your taste is almost as shit as Hana herself

>>what happened to the pee blanket?
They cleaned it?
>>is best boy still relevant?
Kiyoshy is mc so offcourse
>>did they ever talk about why Joe coughs up blood
He has bad mouth ulcers, they mention this in the very beginning.
>>has Kiyoshi done anything relevant in the last 100 chapters
He tried to kill himself.
>>what happened to the girl who got blown the fuck out by the chairman's daughter
Which one?
>>did chiyofags get any kind of taste and realize Hana is a high end tsundere?
For someone to be considered tsundere they'd have show some dere first.

>he doesn't want to get peed on
>not wanting to have some slack in your femdom
>shit taste
you chiyofags are so predictable jesus christ

Chiyofags and Hanafags are both delusional
yet KG threads are only active when there's either a Hana chapter or Gakuto does something braindead.

so chiyo didn't catch him when kiyoshi was in the sleeping bag with her?
and she's some some dere a few times as far as im concerned being she was a critical part in getting them out of lockup in the early part of the series but we all have different meanings for dere so my opinion is open to criticism i guess
and i think it was Kate i was thinking about, did they write her off or is she still somewhat relevant?
>hanafags are delusional
what did he mean by this

>More Kiyoshit drama
>Still waiting for the real best relationship in PS to complete

>not liking shitty Hana makes you a Chiyofag
Wew

If you catch up and still think Hana has a chance, then yes, you’re delusional

bato.to/reader#5f62b400215f0c53
Kate's in this recent chapter sharing a Taxi with Meiko.
yet if you think Hana doesn't have any chance you're also delusional.never trust a mangaka to not add another twist.

is it really that bad? was the pee blanket the height of her relevancy?

No I mean Kiyoshi and Hana went on a shopping date sort of, she talked him out of Jewing his friends for money and he told her that he though it strange but he felt more comfortable around her than anyone else, then he senpai-zoned her on the train home
all in all it's actually a pretty firm base except that Kiyoshi cackhandedly tried to hang himself and got a a Chiyo lap-pillow which is fuelling his current emotional high. oh and chiyo confessed to Hana that she like Kiyoshi.

Pretty much this she’s still relevant as ever, it’s just that her chances with Kiyoshi get slimmer and slimmer

>yet if you think Hana doesn't have any chance you're also delusional
How?

LMAO really they even made up headcanon for literally an actual completed version? kek
Anyways, is it worth seeing?

Not really, it's actually kind of intentionally bad. The acting is bad as is expected of japanese actors. The kissing scene with Hana was pretty hot though, the girl playing her was really cute unlike the actual Hana.

An actual good-looking Hana is a step up, does the kissing scene mean the futon scene as a whole is there?
Is it played by the girls in the top-tier cosplays the absolute madman puts on his filler pages?

so then chiyo is pretty much guaranteed the kiyoshi bowl then? has meiko been a serious competitor in the kiyoshi bowl or is that like a andre exlclusive property now?
sounds like now its just fillershit and sideplot
from what i heard if kiyoshi cut hana for chiyo then Chiyo is pretty much guaranteed to win

Meiko hasn't been relevant to Kiyoshi's interests or had any interest in him since like, chapter 10?
Mari is nearly-nothing, they will become close platonic friends eventually
Hana is fanservice like Meiko but also with some intrigue.
Chiyo or nothing has been obvious for a while now desu, not just because she's the only one he truly likes but because she's the only one who genuinely non-psychotically cares about him.

>does the kissing scene mean the futon scene
No, the one where he has a bottle over his dick. The live action covers the same stuff as the anime.
>Is it played by the girls in the top-tier cosplays
All the girls are hot but not in the live action. They look weird for some reason, I think it might be the wigs. The girls playing Mari is a literal 10/10 but in the shows she looks kind of weird.

Andre has gone rogue for Shinai (it was weirdly sweet)

I've said it before and I'll say it again japanese Manga writers love bait and switch misunderstandings, don't chalk up current ships until at least another arc has passed.

She looks psychotic with her lips all weird, like Hana, so she dun good.

Hana was the bait, Chiyo is the (predictable) switch. That or Kiyoshi ends up accidentally sucking on idol-chan's nipples or something to change the pace

Chiyo is endgame, hana is already 18 and going to graduate

I don’t know if I’d say Chiyo is guaranteed, there’s always the possibility of Kiyoshi ending alone. But like mentioned, they do like each other so the possibility is much greater than that of Hana

Ignoring all this routine Waifu faggotry when will we finally see best boy Assman again?

Hana is just fighting for Kiyoshi on her own way, and doesn't want Chiyo to be hurt, why do people fail to see this?
I'm not saying Kiyoshi will end up with Hana, but to negate the feelings he has for her is just retarded. At the end Kiyoshi will realize the feelings he has for Hana and will have to choose between her and Chiyo, that'll be a hell of a cliffhanger. Screencap this.

God, Hanafags are so fucking delusional. Like I can imagine them stabbing the mangaka when it doesn't end their way and rationalizing it by saying they just wanted to spare them the artistic pain of the deserved backlash from all the TRUE fans so they killed them so they wouldn't ever have to realize how terrible the decision not to make Kiyoshi choose HANA BEST GIRL was.

@162880446
>Hanafags this
>Hanafags that
No one is falling for your cheap bait dude. Don't even deserve a (YOU), try harder next time.

Pathological.

Hana did nothing wrong

>Hana is just fighting for Kiyoshi on her own way
No, she isn't. She can't even admit she likes Kiyoshi to herself. She's just sabotaging Kiyoshi because she can't stand him having a girlfriend.

>feelings for Hana
He is in love with Chiyo and Chiyo alone

Hana killed six million of Jewyoshi's happy moments.

I see, your problem is that you just don't understand Hana, her character etc. Go read the manga again, but this time take your time and actually read and not just fap to it, that's my advice to you.
Yeah, though more than actually loe her I would say he idealize her, but what will happen and what will Kiyoshi do once he sees Hana confessing her feelings to him while crying desperately?

>N-no you just don't understand her character!
>Thinks this is an argument
Sasuga, Hanafag.

What he should do:
Punch her in the fucking face for being such a manipulative piece of shit.
What he will do:
Simper, apologize, talk about "what an idiot" he is, regret he can't return her feelings, take her on a sympathy date in his turn, get talked into giving her a sympathy "goodbye kiss" by Hana spewing typical MISUNDERSTANDINGS-tier triple-entente Japanese phrases, Hana takes a pic with her phone and uses it to extend MISUNDERSTANDINGS with her manipulative bitchiness and we get yet another sundry arc of Kiyoshi taking needless heroic measures to get Chiyo to love him. Hopefully the other characters will deliver some decent comic relief during all this.

Chiyo’s the only person period, not even just girl, whose always supported him. I’d hardly call his love for her “idealized”.

>Suddenly all this Chiyofags

I thought Sup Forums hate her so what happened?

>85 posts 22 posters
probably means only four or five waifu faggots are spamming the thread.
Look at patterns in their arguments and rhetorical fallacies.

It's all fine and nice, but where's Mari?

I just saw som live reactions to anime, it's hillariousl
When is season 2?

Not liking Hana doesn’t make you a Chiyofag

just a fag

No, it means you don’t have shit taste

@
>lol