Study wants to make people liberal and accept diversity by fucking with their brains

The National Academy of Sciences has published a study which finds "In the midst of rapid globalization, the peaceful coexistence of cultures requires a deeper understanding of the forces that compel prosocial behavior and thwart xenophobia." HINT: They suggest drugging White people to make them more accepting of "Diversity.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5584433/

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brain damage makes you liberal

Why not drug Niggers and Shitskins to make them less violent? Whites are literally the most accepting and tolerant people on Earth.

THIS. ENDS. NOW.

When the page is open, click pdf in the upper left hand corner.

you people need to understand its not about what makes the world a better place...this is a tribal war against you, because your the greatest possible threat, the rest of the races will fall in place when you dissapear.

Today's stupid thing. Thanks, OP.

Orcish shall not win. The Age of Man will NOT go quietly in to that good night.

Niggers are naturally subservient and easier to conquer

God DAMN (((you))) shills get up late. We had a whole fucking thread without you. It is done. (((You))) are too late Faggot.

Im ready for diversity now!!!!

The Storm is Coming.

CONFORM TO THE SOCIAL NORMS, STUPID GOYIM

Would still be smarter than the average liberal.

Bump

“Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

isnt it weird that just today on 3rd most viewed site in Czech Republic is: Big independent test of tap water!
results says everything is OK some places even have tap water that meets the standards for infant water...

>mfw giving yourself brain damage literally causes you to become a lefty

Yeah you can shut down a lot of stuff by fucking the brain up. Who'd've guessed?

>modifying your brain makes you think differently

fucking duh, this is ominous and terrifying

they did tests on bottled water not long ago and in this new video they say the tap water is even better...considering how Czechs are anti-migrate....
>oxy in Czech tap water confirmed

It's not a newly discovered thing, nigga, I know that, the main thing here is the elites using that shit deliberately to control your opinions and fucking your shit up for their advantage. It's probably happened before and happening as we speak.

magnet science is serious business

racism, sexism, and general right wing beliefs will be classified as "mental illness" in 10 years
just you watch
along with the tightening of gun laws against "mental illness"
do you see it yet?

>

I don't get that. Literally. I'm atheist and always have been and see no logic or reason in any god but fuck migrants. I rather see each and every one drown in the Med than step foot in Europe.

Good thing electric currents around us every day don't have any sort of magnetic effects.
Right?
R-RIGHT?

>
\

Jews behind study of non consenual drugging of whites to force acceptance of White Genocide.
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Holy fuck.
Nice job, OP.
You were shilling and derailing in the other thread.
Now you bake a new bread, and derail the focus to some schitzo shit to divert attention from the real oxy shit, and discredit it. You also brought 3 other shills on board with you. You guys are getting better.

This joke was funny the first and second time, not the third one.

This is digusting. Is this how they’re trying to bring the Communist World Order? By giving everyone drugs and disabling parts of their brains?

You can post all the oxy shit you want so that people are aware of it, how am I diverting attention from it? Please bake the next thread too.

HOLY SHIT

AND WE THOUGHT CHEMTRAILS WERE BAD

This is fucking terrifying and you know it's gonna be us Canadians it'll be tested on

That's why weed is being pushed and not tobacco. Weed shuts down the frontal lobe like a lombadamy. Tobacco, is a stimulant.

thats why any sane person carries a shit ton of hematite, quartz crystal, rose quartz, and orgon touching their skin.

google that shit mother fucker

REEEEEEEEEE UPRISING NOW!

I wonder how easy (cheap) to detect in a non biased test?
Some rich chemistry user needs to start organizing water tests for Sup Forumsacks

I dunno Mexibro. I get mixed feelings from you.
I have a lot of people in Az I consider allies. They are mostly Castillano / Basque, and we would never interbreed. But we consider each other Allies in maintaining our separate Ethnicities.
It's to bad the Sinaloa Vaqueros and MS 13 had to fuck things up for you here. That was the work of the Jews to divide us. I understand your veiled hostility, and apologize for coming down on you too harshly.
The Enemy of My Enemy, etc etc.

God damn I hate the Jews, pogrom now!

lol
they do
no seriously
like hardcore
Go fo a walk/ try not to use a car in your daily life for 6 months

Its fucking BONKERS

I can't explain it - I refuse to drive now, at least for the next two years

MADNESS - ABSOLUTE MIND MELTING MADNESS THE WORLD HAS COME TO

This is part of the plan, but it's also part psyop. If you believe this will do this to you, it will. If you believe that it won't, it won't.

Btw how is this even ethical?

How do they make the oxytocin pass the BBB?
I always say it, the future of population control will be with chemicals.

To think such a thing is made public only pushes forward the obvious worry that comes from the knowledge that the real situation and effort to implement such subversive systems is so far into the plan.

Jews / Liberals
> Ethical.
Pick one, and only one.

I have two years free to pursue my hearts desire, on the condition I don't drive.

Its how i control my impulses after a windfall of $ - the initial party period was not good for the soul

This might be something I look into. But i've been juggling a few ideas already. Even without a car theres more to do in this one little slice of st. louis second ring suburb then i ever wouldve imagines

The world has literally gone to shit

Liberals are smarter. Fact.

RARE
A
R
E

Are (you) an actual Tortoise Nigger, or just another sponge leech Liberal down there on my Tax dime?

I highly suspect the latter.

Our lie detector test has determined that is a lie

>Liberals are smarter
Not really though, they certainly don't make more money. I would be interested in your interpretation of the word Smart, as it is pretty subjective in my opinion.

And the niggers and shitskins are their foot soldiers, can we turn this weapon against them?

Liberals are golems. Fact.

Gonna be?

>part of the brain deals with realizing threats and how to combat them
>shutting this down makes you think that immigrants are ok and god is bad
this shit writes itself