youtube.com/watch?v=MTCkO8dwTf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better than boomers smoking ciggs.
kek

>implying baby boomers smoke
>implying based smoking is worse then fruity flavored chemical laced vape
Nah.

Quit>Vape>Cigs
Make your own liquid dont buy jps manifactured poison.

Vapes are so faggy. Especially the ones with the fruity flavoring. Who the fuck wants to inhale smoke flavored like banana smoothie or marshmellow? That's disgusting. I want my smoke to taste like aged tobacco.

I do. If u vaped for a week youd know. You can vape tobbacco taste aswell.

And yes unfortunately their faggy, just another encouragment to quit.

What chemicals?

t. orgo

>I want my clothes, hair, skin and breath to smell like rancid dogshit

obviously smoking is worse, you inhale tar, heavy metals, radiogenic elements and sulphides along with toxins in the tobacco. Vaping just produces some complex hydrocarbons.

Maybe they should smoke real cigarettes instead, because we know that those are good for you

>2018

Fake news.

>smoke flavored like banana smoothie or marshmellow
Fucking gross. I can't understand that shit. It's like flavoring whiskey with coconut as if it tastes better or something. I can understand not liking the taste of smoke or whiskey. Not liking it, flavoring it with mango and then claiming to like it is retarded.

If you want a real nicotine buzz and no bad smell, buy some American dip, Copenhagen preferably. I'm sure snus probably delivers a hell of a buzz too.
Feels better than cigs and you can do it in the shower and while shitting. Also no lung cancer.

>I want to smell like neutragena wash and offbrand axe bod spray

You're a turbo faggot

Snus in the gym too.

>amerimutt literally disdains the smell of soap

Fucking hell

>teens willfully inhaling carcinogenic vapors is fake news even though it is actually happening

god damn vaping is so gay

If you wanna use a proper drug, hotrail substituted cathinones.

Vaping is gay but that doesn't mean that the tobacco jew should get his hands all over it with fake ''research''.

Of course vaping is good for you!

Tobacco smoking is very dangerous, those fucking smokers might as well smoke antifreeze.

Oh, wait....

>Implying smelling like soy isn't the same as rancid dog shit

Soyboys are more likely to think that smoking cigars makes them look le gentlemanly

I think you’ve got the wrong door, the leather club’s two blocks down.

They light cigars with a fucking blow torch.

Who else has a Juul lmao

All those discussions about how you look while smoking or vaping completely neglects the topic of nicotine addiction.

>Smoke Fruits
>Become Fruits

>smoke fags
>........

All the kids that do this shit are brown or faggots anyway. Nothing of value will be lost. I think they call it “Jewling”, I’m fairly certain It’s just another nigger term

Propylene glycol is in your toothpaste as well retard.

Depends on the manufacturer. I would for a large eLiquid manufacturer / retailer / distributor and we have all of our liquids tested prior to market release.

They all have vegetable glycerine(VG), propylene glycol(PG), optional nicotine and natural flavorings. The big scare in the industry was from diacetyl, which is artificial butter flavoring found in popcorn, which in large doses can cause popcorn lung. Cigarettes have a much higher ratio than any eLiquids do, but we were targeted by the tobacco industry regardless. None of the liquids that we manufacture contain diacetyl or acetyl propionyl.

The FDA has regulated most vape companies into oblivion, unfortunately, but we're still a 9 billion+ per year industry. I myself am not a vaper, but I do hear a lot of people say how beneficial it has been to their health since making the switch.

I Vaped unflavored for a year
Hell yeah based
Stimulants aid in fascistic thought

you must be literal basement mold

Heavy metals from the coils?

Of course, vaping saves millions of lives every year...

>yes, gib me shekels in exchange for lung cancer, goyim

Yeah they’re pretty much little Alzheimer’s m acquiring boxes

So, what chemicals? Don't really feel like going back to snus.

Even fucking marlboro has shills here jesus christ

fruity vapes got me to quit smoking cigs

quit 2 months ago and started vaping
my lung capacity is recovering
I don't reek of cigarettes
my taste is back
my smell is back
my skin looks a lot healthier
even when I lack sleep for days, circles under eyes are smaller than they were when I was fully rested before
I have no problems getting up in the morning
and so much other shit
vaping is obviously not completely harmless, but it's FAR less harmful than tobacco
>heavy metals
there's more of that in tobacco, in addition to 4000 other chemicals, plenty of them toxic or carcinogenic

Why there is such a thing as food grade dex-cool is beyond me.

>study funded by philip morris
into the trash it goes

anyway I'm quite pale and youthful looking (I'm 25), but tobacco made me look like s ghoul, since I was a heavy smoker
now, I'm cool with 2-3ml of 16mg liquid daily
if you can't quit, vaping is the next best thing
even if it's full of heavy metal, it's still better in every way compared to cigarettes

They're great

>quit 2 months ago and started vaping

that's like saying you quit heroin and took up cocaine, you didn't quit shit faggot

These (((studies))) use flavoring some chinese ghetto shop uses next to their sewer sludge oil. No one actually vapes this shit, nor the shit that gives you popcorn lung.

>What chemicals?
Mostly H2O.
Very dangerous, almost all bad substances contain at least some H2O

From a scientific curiosity stand point, it will be very interesting to see what the long term medical effects of vaping are.

Just look at how much smoking has advanced the treatment of cancer.

polycyclic aromatic compounds have been linked with cancer forever, why is anyone surprised? because they're fucking retarded, most people are retarded and ignorant and it's not gonna change. it's fun to watch but sometimes this shit gets to me goddamnit

not to mention a pack of cigarettes costs like 5 euros, that's 150 euros minimum per month
30ml of liquid is 12 euros
seriously, if you can't just quit, vaping is the best thing
you're a fucking retard if you smoke cigarettes in 2018

Part of the reason why I stopped (years ago) is because all the real men would act real worried and look for spilled barrels of antifreeze whenever I vaped.

Also I got nickel poisoning from some retarded coils. Not allergic to nickel, actual nickel poisoning.

I didn't quit nicotine obviously, but I went from 24mg to 16mg
I now take daily the rough equivalent of 7-8 cigarettes
I used to smoke 20+
for me, that's a major improvement

i bet you like real mature hairy pussy too you lumberjack

>you didn't quit shit faggot
He quit smoking.

What does a harlequin baby have to do with this ?

He's implying vaping might cause birth defects in future generations.

Here is the best thing to do...

youtube.com/watch?v=MTCkO8dwTf4

>not solely vaping menthol
Fags

Would you say a junkie has quit if he's still taking methadone?

>American Science

>BAD GOYIM VAPING IS BAD FOR YOU GET YOURSELF SOME NEWPORTS

wait, Americans like Snus?

It helped me desu. I got a really cheap e-cig years ago with the intention of quitting, and ultimately it worked out. I didn't have any cigarettes while i was using the e-cigarette, and after a couple of months I just stopped using it. I never got one of the more expensive ones, though some random people have let me try them before. I like how they can give you more of the chest sensation that cigarettes give you, but not too interested in picking up a new habit. Plus the memes have made vaping very cringey.

I wonder how much of the anti-vape memeing was actually started by tobacco companies, or if they even thought to take that angle of attack?

Why not straight nicotine?

It's supposed to help you stop, not make it enjoyable.

>the memes have made vaping very cringey.

>letting Sup Forums get to you irl

The analogy makes no sense, because smoking & vaping have the exact same addictive drug, if someone stopped injecting heroin & started taking it some other way maybe that'd be a better analogy.

They have real shitty snus though.
Red pill me on a snus better than Nick & Johnny crushed ice swedebro.

You swallow your toothpaste?

>Why not straight nicotine?
I did this, after a while the flavours got tiresome, so I just vaped straight nicotine instead, much better & less hassle, then I stopped vaping completely & started taking nicotine in pill form.

I'm certain most it was from them. They've finally jumped on the bandwagon and started producing their own, but too little too late.

The big hurtle for the industry is about four years from now, where everything has to go through a PMTA process (Premarket Tobacco Application) to be approved by the FDA, and can cost upwards of a million dollars per SKU. Only the big players after that date will survive.

they are only referencing the tests when they deliberately overheat the coil

Yeah, it's popular enough that General has been selling original and white pouches in gas stations for a while now.

>Ethelyne Glycol
Anti-freeze
>Propylene Glycol
inert

yeah I like general brand snus

it's harmless though
why don't you inform yourself a bit?

This. Typically the coil only heats up to around 500 degrees fahrenheit, and those chemicals aren't products until well over 1000

>You swallow your toothpaste?

Or, who would smoke toothpaste...

i quit smoking. dont care if you do , but would rather someone smoke clean indian ceremony tobacco

it's not smoke though
that's the point
it's aerosol

Fuck fruit, Candy, Pudding, etc
Rum or Bourbon spiced Tobaccos or GTFO.
Black Note with Rum or rum flavoring.
Longbottom leaf with bourbon or bourbon flavoring.
Halo Tribecca mixed with pipe tobacco flavoring tastes a lot like an old school Lucky Strike.

Quit>cigs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vape that makes you grow tits and a G-spot in your rectum

Smoking is fine but smokers fuckung stink. I quot smoking a year ago and i can smell it so well now. If you smoke you smell bad, some bitches have told me they like the smell thpugh so i guess its not all bad.

>it's aerosol

this right here.. i went from cigs to vaping then to making my own juice and slowly adding less and less nicotine until i was able to quit vaping .

Someone needs to make a vape juice called Zyklon B. But what flavor should it be?

And nowadays all the decent Mods have temperature control

>Teens drink cancer causing agents in cups of tea and soft drinks.
BRRRAAAAPPPPP

No flavor but hits you just right

Vaping sucked so much that I quit. In all reality, crappy camel snus allowed me to quit with less withdrawal, which was after I had a short relapse.

>it's aerosol

It's vapor, silly.

The name kinda gives it away.

juice falvour

fuck the vape jew and the tobacco jew

Weold went to shit ever since people stopped to smoke.
Not smoking tabaco should be illegal.