Made in Abyss

Why is Shiggy so judgemental?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5rGkAssUvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because he sincerely hopes you guys don't do this.

Please don't let Mitty be a messiah figure that absorb everyone's curse as they goes down to the 6th layer in the future.

What is the curse of the 7th layer?

Instant death.

He knows it's a trap

Hes not, he just figured out how to get some of Nats dick and is embarassed be cause he has a hard on in public.

>***,*11位/***,*11位 ◎ (**1,059 pt) [*,*20予約] 2017/10/25 メイドインアビス Blu-ray BOX 上巻
boi

This is why you never listen to Sup Forums about sales flopping midseason.

End of Hiatus when

1000pts?
That's still a flop son, AOTS or not.

Mortality

But what is the blessing of the 7th layer?

Learn how stalker works, shitposter/retard.

I can actually read all of that shit, but thanks buddy.
It's a flop, get off the denial stage already.

I'm not finding a source for this anywhere.

>Aots
No

Do the other layers even have blessings?

Did you forget to read the next two words or something?

Also instant death

>projected to sell 2.5-5k
>flop
Get your head out of the ass.

What then?

NattxMark doujin when?

>No
Yes. MiA is by far the best show of this summer season.
The OST alone already puts it above 95% of the entire season.

5k on a 14k BD box doesn't even make it even. This show wasn't exactly low budget or made by unskilled people, in case you haven't realized.
My god you're delusional, fuck off already.

More importantly, how big is Reg's dick?

As big as you want it to be user

>5k on a 14k BD box doesn't even make it even.
Leaving the fact that you're a retard who thinks only BDs bring money aside, do you have the data of how much money did the production committee put into this? And do you realise there are 3 more edition besides the 14k one, right? Why are you so stupid?

Judging by the bulge his pants have shown on occasion it's Mitsui Jun tier

Considering he mindbroke the moth with it, id say pretty big. Or he has unlimited stamina

Anyone know what song plays in episode 13 after Nanachi escapes with Mitty?

A good one

he's just confused about his sexuality

Please stop replying to him, user. Just enjoy the good news with us.

What they are watching?

What was he thinking about at that moment

>AOTS
that would be Ballroom

>muh merch sales
>muh other BD editions
This is how I know you're either a newfag or a bad troll. Lurk stalker threads for another 4 seasons before posting.

So is each layer of the Abyss the last civilization to mine it with the first one being whatever kick started the process?

We are on a permanent hiatus so we will never know

>looking in his folder to see if he ever has drawn Reg
>he actually did long time ago

Wish he would still be active.

Threesome.

>Welcome to the Slideshow
Heck no

We just don't know
It can be the Abyss doesn't gain any new layer but fade away at the enc of a cycle

>BD are an accurate measure of a show's success
This isnt 2011 anymore kid

This isn't 2030 either.
>kid
You mad. If I post smug will you die?

Don't reply to shitposter.

I read the manga today after finishing the anime and what the fuck. It sucks. The whole bondrewd arc is completely boring and just ends prematurely. The anime was so good, but I don't want a second season any more.

Remember those animated sex ed videos you saw in grade school?

Princess Principal

While it's not entirely true, second season almost only depends on BD sales, for most shows.
Not that it matters for Mia since there's not near enough material.

>round ears

Princess Principal is far better. Abyss was boring till episode 2 to Nanachi introduction.

>the curse of ascension gets weaker the further away you are from the center
>it probably doesn't exist if you are far away
They should just dig into the Abyss from the side. Like make an elevator far enough away from it and tunnel into it. Problem fucking solved.

Once the score gets updated, Made in Abyss will be the highest rated non-sequel anime series since One Punch Man. Not counting Violet Evergarden.

Yes no one has ever thought of such a genius idea user

If only that translated into fucking sales.

So I'll probably spend my day listening to the soundtrack and scrolling through MiA threads. Glad at least one season finale this year was able to have a good payoff.

very original

>caring about MAL score
>>>MAL

Thanks, babe. I'm proud of it too.

user...

So what was their relationship

On and off Reg's dick

She was lonely, Reg gave the chinchin a few times and then left before she woke up

What the fuck is his problem?

Not enough test subjects.

If going up 10 meters activates the curse, can't you just go up 9 meters, wait until it calms down, then go up 9 more meters and repeat?

youtube.com/watch?v=H5rGkAssUvQ

autism

It doesn't "calm down". Did you not watch bunny's explanation?

Didn't you get the part where it was exlpained how the curse works? It's a oneway sheet of film, you can't go through it from below without breaking and receiving the curse.

It's a physical force, user. You'd just perpetually be on the edge of breaking it.

Season 2 wouldn't be only Bonedad, but also the Capital of the Unreturned. And that's what I want to see animated.

I want to see Faputa's wild navel ride animated

>has infinite supply of loli's that he fucks
His problem is that he didn't let me work with him

Why would anyone make a video like this, let alone watch it?

I don't get what people like about this artist, the faces are off-putting and most of the stories are too retarded to be hot

Views and money

Would prime Bondrewd have condoned the sacrifice of cute lolis, or did the zoaholicism get to him eventually?

Twitch generation

kys yourself

It honestly probably will result in more notoriety in the west at least. Things that get a lot of acclaim and hype (like re:zero, whether or not it actually deserved it) usually end up being what gains traction among western fans.

Kiddos actually watch these sweaty fatsos? Sad.

I sure hope so. A Bondrewd that doesn't sacrifice lolis for science is not an authentic Bondrewd.

Yes. And if next season is anything to go by, then maybe AOTY too.

People in the current internet are retarded and value the opinion of others more than their own ones, especially if those people are "famous".

I like the asian guy, fat glassed guy and mustage guy. Everyone else are bad.

>Next season

Dont remind me

I love you anons. I would rug myself in an elevator for each and every one of you.

>That part where Nanachi turned around mid Mitty incineration
I wasn't ready

Count the number of rock dolls in her den.

That's how often they played House.

Thanks user. I would take your blessing, find a cute shotabot, and destroy your body on the molecular level, sending your soul deep into the Abyss.

Doing the same since yesterday. can't find enjoyment in anything else right now. I feel empty.

How are Sup Forums comments any different?
>I cried at scene x
Its reactions in written form, or maybe even reaction image of a crying moeblob.

She's pregnant for sure

Waiting for that niconico radio in abyss to drop

Immortality

stop defending this shit. It's a bunch of fags overreacting to viewwhore and satisfy people who can't form their own opinions