What is causing the feminization of men in western culture? Lack of hardship? Lack of responsibility? Anime?

What is causing the feminization of men in western culture? Lack of hardship? Lack of responsibility? Anime?

the women who raise them

the boys look much better
the females can go eat shit

collapse of the hierarchical power structures that are required for the human mind to function normally because it forms the basis of human co-operation

If you had to choose would you do the one on the bottom left or the bottom right?

Once you see a penis you should know that the option is neither... right?

I said if you had to choose. I'd definitely fuck the guy in the maid outfit over the hambeast.

Pr0n

So you’d be willing to put your dick in a man’s asshole over having to fuck an ugly bitch

I would murder both of them with my bare hands before i would fuck either of them. Cleaning up genetic trash is my turn on.

>tfw you would fuck a boy instead of a girl
What has the modern world done?

literally nothing wrong with the bottom right pic

Well he's kind of cute

And the men who don’t raise them

Society needs to collapse or at least stumble so people don't have time to be a degenerate.

So do you consider yourself gay?

I bet that Trap isn't a haemophiliac tho

Hmmmm ... Who could it be, now?

Freudian anima and animus possession for men and women, respectively.

A little bit. I prefer hot women over traps but I'd take a trap that puts a ton of effort into looking decent over a hambeast. Obesity is more disgusting to me than faggotry.

Huutist autistille joka yrittää sepittää enkuks =DD

b..b..but it's a feminine benis

Estrogen in the water

OP, it's Soy and High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Hard to raise them when they're that heavy

Nikolay 2nd was a pussy. Worse than communists

>boys "then"
>the most pathetic russian emperor in history
lol

>Western man then
>shows Russian Emperor

Xenoestrogens
Bpa
Soy

I bet you 50 złoty that this "boys now" faggot is not even half as a fucking embaresment as tzar was. I meet hobos who aren't such fucking pathetic failures as this literal cuck was.

>On the left a nihilist beta.