Ohoho a cute.

The things I'd do to those thighs.

> Make a tight fitting pilot suit
> Make the body segment near flesh colored and extenuate the vaginal area
> They'll never guess what it looks like
WE CRACKED THE CODE, GUYS!

>that last Between the Lines segment
I fear for Ohoho's purity.

>Kyaaahh No matter what she says, that kitty’s body craves the greenery of nature! I just love how she insisted she wanted to go to New York, but she’s already gotten sick of the crowds. Oh, and she’s so defenseless! Her armpits are wide open!! Ah, ah, ah, no! Don’t stick that extra-thick hot dog in your mouth right here in the public park! That’s too much!! Too wonderfully much!!

They need a spin-off.

Very good. Now, master of deduction, would you please analyze this part of the suit and tell me what the intended function is?

It's not flesh colored. It's transparent. It's a suit designed for idol slut and all.

The suit is just happy that it's on a cute loli.

Flat chests are happiness.

I'd like a general Information Alliance spinoff. Ohoho and Lendy can be the main part, but there could also be a squad of Martini girls trying to replicate Q&H's style, and the first IA ace pilot showing up too.

Another volume of IA superiority. Can't wait for next part.

Wraithy is turning out to be a cute justicefag.

Kek.

Dunno, I think the sheriff basically stole the show in chapter 2, even if he's basically idealism incarnate.

Yeah, I expected her to be the hardass lolidom type considering her appearance but she is actually a hero of justice.

Really wondering how you'd make a Zealotland spinoff that actually takes place in Zealotland, like our options off the top of my head are Putana's wacky adventures in crime city, Eric and the neo neo vikings or following the valk troupe.

It could be a Skuld jailbreak and Accelerator-style redemption story.

I liked the glasses girl.

>S2 never

That would be nice yeah, we can only pray Kamachi feels like expanding on things.

I don't think it's possible to redeem Skuld.

You don't know until you try. She's not going to be the same person after that shock she received at the end of her volume.

Eh, I've seen bigger evils get redeemed, and she's basically broken now, if she goes crazy again it's going to be a different kind of madness than just being a Jack the Ripper clone.

She never even appeared in LN again.

Where are the heavy objects?

Here.

Memes aside Skuld could actually realistically be redeemed by tenderly impregnating her. I'm completely serious about this.

Putting a bun in her oven is a pretty big risk for someone as mentally unstable as her. You could start rehabilitating her with animals and work your way up.

There's no better way to help her feel the value of a life than having her feel another one within her.

Luvia?

Milinda still best Object

_______ ___ _______ ___ ___ ___ _____

She's not really a loli, maybe that's how.

The Most Dangerous Brocon

OHOHOHO! Froleytia pleases old men for money!

She's literally twelve and is both tiny and flat, dude.

I mean her true form.

Salute your commander

That is her true form, the blond bimbo with big tits is literally 3D CG.

You're kind of wrong there. It's anime. The superior form is always the true one.

Just go fuck yourself at this point.

Hold on, that's...

>twelve
*ten

What did he mean by this?

OH HO HO IS TINY AND CUTE! TINY AND CUTE!

>TWO doujins

Big boys like GBF or Touhou take everything these days.

>The superior form is always the true one.
So the loli form, we already know this, man.

Unless you're a season top seller, a big mobage or touhou you ain't getting any art, I'm just happy we got Nagi as the LN artist.

Damn, wait for part 3 will be hard.

Reaching the cliffhanger and waiting for volume 15 will be even harder.

I'm reading like thirty different things at the same time, waiting for new stuff is hard.