Kemono Friends

Don't forget to have tanoshii in these trying times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8g0zSFzkSNI
twitter.com/mikoiwate_351/status/914040593889640448
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=けものフレンズ
twitter.com/anmitiyon/status/914133070348820480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any news at all since yesterday?

Still nothing Kadokawa emergency meeting
Dengeki soon. KF's true impact would be tested here

OP here.
Please don't flood the thread with 'activism' shit. People who want to act against Kadokawa already know where to go and what to do. Discuss news and have fun.

But they aren't any new news. So lets have fun.

No. Keep talking about the twitter war on Kadokawa.

No matter what, Kadokawa can't take SafariLIVE from me.
youtube.com/watch?v=8g0zSFzkSNI

When is 2ch lauching another bomb?

How will they continue the story? Kaban, Arai, PPP belongs to Yaoyorozu.
They cannot use the cgi 3D design too.

>Hey USA!(ここは各国に合わせて変更)
>japanese 「kemono friends」is dead.
>because KADOKAWA kill her.
>japanese fan is so sad... :)
>please help we!

People from various countries got a hashtag trending up to #4 in Japan and then twitter deleted it.

Any details? How many tweet occured? How about the trending?

I'm in love, lads.

50k then Twitter deleted it

>they will actually get away with everything
it's not fair

in 5 minutes

>Twitter deleted it
Where did you get your tinfoil hat, guys? I want one.

It was a short outburst of tweets by a limited number of persons, it's not surprising that it didn't trend for long.

One day

It was still trending under Tokyo trends for another hour while the rest of the trends were in the same order.
Everyone already knows they do this, even over here in the west.

Why did they do that? Did they consider as spam?

Hello guys,we're fan of anime called "Kemono Friends".
And now we're in trouble. We currently thinking hypothesis that"Kadokawa corp." killed this project and contents.
They fired "Tatsuki" who directed "Kemono Friends". Actually the "Kemono Friends" is nearly made by him alone,
Tatsuki is soul and heart of our "Kemono Friends" project and we are being angry with he had fired with no reason.
Could you help us to get back Tatsuki to "Kemono Friends" again? >

You think that everyone just suddenly stopped posting?

Piss off, shill

You'll run in to more problems with that when Japan wakes up again, seems they're still sufficiently livid about all this. If you wanted a more fun thread, it may have been a better idea to try and strike up a show conversation and not just a blank slate.

>Dengeki soon. KF's true impact would be tested here
There's only one thing that will really be going on there.

>Kaban, Arai, PPP belongs to Yaoyorozu.
That's wrong, they belong to the Just Pro talent agency. Just Pro is the parent company to Yaoyorozu. The seiyuu getting kicked out is only a rumor that facts seem to contradict.

Kadokawa was caught hirring shills and developing bots to spam the exact same thing

"who cares about Kemono Friends wwwwwwww"

They decided against it after all.

>Template 33

They paid twitter to censor anyone who tries to attack them.

The fire storm of the first day really left its mark on them

>You think that everyone just suddenly stopped posting?
possibly,
was this around the time people go to sleep or have to go to work?

The Touman would have saved Japari Park from Kusokawa.

>Kemono Friends S2 will be a complete reboot in a school girl setting

I was there. In just a 5 minute piss break, 231 new posts came in

no its going to be an isekai animated by jc staff with a male mc and a rei tsundere

>Remake of the manga
>Which more or less flopped

What could possibly go wrong?

>5 minute piss break
does it really take you 5 minutes to pee?

It takes you five minutes to take a piss? Damn dude, your bladder must be huge.

Alright, let's assume you aren't shilling here. The answer is no, everyone was in full tweet/retweet mode. It was clear as day that the tag was removed intentionally.

it could also be an enlarged prostate

It was 9pm in Nipland

Yes.
I was too damn hyped over the posting that I left only after the tweet was killed

Why are you still arguing about this? It stopped because people stopped tweeting about it.
The organisers of the the twitter posting literally said it was over for the night and to stop.

Tomorow is Sunday. No work.

Next bomb would probably be set on daytime where most leisure activities take place

M80, they literally couldn't have all stopped at the same time. The tag did not drop a single spot. It just disappeared. Think about it before you start getting templates as replies.

Maybe that just means KF fans are concentrated in Tokyo?

You realize anons were saying they reached their max number of retweets? The algorithm must take into account the fact that it's the same people who keep retweeting.

Template posting stopped being fun a few days ago.

I don't have proof Twitter doesn't manipulate trends for third parties, but I have yet to see proof they do. I don't believe anyone here knows how their algorithm exactly works, so there is no reason to think it isn't normal behavior.

So....which VAs are confirmed RIP from this fiasco?

>they couldn't all stop at the same time
But they all managed to start at the same time. You are delusional.

>What is planning
Sure, whatever float your boat

None yet. Yaoyorozu are under JustPro, not the other way around so Arai and Fennec are probably fine.

YOU'VE REALLY DONE IT NOW ARAI-SAN

So they can plan to start at the same time but not stop at the same time? Again read the image in
People were told to stop by the organisers thus the trend went away.

The whole thing was fucking organized with a start in mind. And no, not everyone started at the same time. That statement is proof enough you weren't even fucking there. It started a bit slow, and it picked up about ten minutes or so in. Then the numbers kept growing and growing for about an hour. Now stop fucking shilling, you're embarrassing yourself.

I actually own a few hundred twitter bots and I know exactly how twitter trends work.

- Trends are created more so based on time rather than the number. 1,000 people tweeting about something within a minute will trend higher than a topic with 10,000 tweeting about something over an hour. That is why the trend with the most tweets isn't always the #1 trend.
- You cannot continue to use the same hashtags and expect the trend to continue. Start to use new hashtags after an hour or two.
- A sudden burst from an already existing trend will mark the trend as spam. That is exactly what happened in this case when they started retweeting the same trend two hours later. It promptly disappeared.

Get it through your head discord retards.

Ignore people trying to start arguments, replying is the worst possible thing you can do.

And it will be full of sakuga and go full /u/. It will be animated by Silver Link, and everyone who sees it will rightly detest season 1 and call it crap.

one of the owls tweeted something critical, so probably no wise little fatties in season 2

No it's actually going to be a magical girl show where Kiironeko, Aoraiguma, Momokitsune and Ima-chan must fight the dastardly Cerulean Queen and her blob army with the mystical Doubutsu-force, which give them the power of animals!

So in short, the organized trending attempt was started by Kadokawa itself to make it fail quickly.
Devious.

>implying Ima-chan is not Cerulean Queen

how did wisdom become associated with owls anyway?

No, it will be a war drama where the Jaganaut defends Gohantown from an invading force of Cerussians during the climax of the show.

But the Queen has a secret plan and weapon that the girls don't know about. Can they overcome the evil monarchs devious weapon against love and friendship?!

Whether it trended or not, it means there was a ton of tweets and retweets, so people must have noticed it.

Arai and Fennec a shit.

You have absolutely zero idea how twitter works.

Do you think a trend about the voice actress being announced for an idolmaster character was censored too? That was trending even higher than the burning plane trend and then just disappeared entirely!

Still no news from Tatsuki?

greek goddess of wisdom had one, why she had an owl? wakaran

After the silliness that are these characters, it's gonna be a tough act to follow

Cerval isn't evil, delet this.

Dead men tell no tales.

It just seems like yesterday we're hearing cute stories about kids being fans of Raccoon

Ware ware wa...

Kashikoi no de.

He currently busy party with Mine and Kadokawa exce for successful make the world notice KF and purging suits in the way of Mine's work. Tomorow they gonna announce who is going to get fired then sign new contract that ensure YYZ got to make 5 seasons of KF

He ended up as bird food for the Kadokawa phoenix.

>A sudden burst from an already existing trend will mark the trend as spam.
I'm very willing to believe that. For the good reason that it would make no sense for such a feature not to be included in the algorithm.
Twitter wants to prevent a limited number of users from manipulating the trending list. And that's exact what KF fans tried to do. In a sense it IS censoring, but it doesn't mean Twitter is ill-intentioned towards KF specifically.

blacklisted from the industry

It's always why the organisers were smart enough to tell people to stop after a couple of hours. They already knew anymore would be fruitless. It's really hard for something to keep trending a long time unless it is organic and keeps getting new interest from other people rather than just being the same relatively small group tweeting about it.

S2 is going to the LotGH remake, where all characters are replaced with friends, and it will still be miles better than the I.G. remake.

Nonsense, of course she's evil! She's fully dedicated to the cause of her Queen at crushing the weak human concept of love and friendship!

Although, they were really nice to her when she was undercover.
And Kiiro-chan was really concerned when Cerval got hurt, despite them being enemies.
And Ima-chan sure was convincing, determined and brave that one time.
But that's all silliness! Cerval doesn't have a heart! Right?

Royal Penguin won a Chaos Trading Card Game tournament.

twitter.com/mikoiwate_351/status/914040593889640448

>We will never get Pingu as a member of PPP

Ok guys, in light of recent events, I'm about to break down and watch this. Convince me not to.

I want to talk about Arai-san.

Lets talk.

Fuck off

Is there an Imgur (or Mega, or something) with all the fanart?
Over the months I missed a lot of threads and kinda want all the fanart to remember this show by.

Were LL fags upset when μ's was over?

>all the fanart
Is that a joke?

Trumpet players can't be aidorus

>Season 2 doesn't happen and the friends are thought to have perished at sea.
>Two thousand years after Season 2 didn't happen, humans have gone extinct for real.
>Highly evolved post-singularity Lucky Beasts find the remains of Bossu-watch washed ashore on a beach that would have been the setting for the first episode of Season 2 two millenia ago.
>They scan his memory core and realize he is special for he knew living friends.
>The Lucky Beasts recreate Japari Park from his memories.
>Bossu begs that they recreate Kaban and Serval from DNA in the locks of hair and tafts of fur that got stuck to him.
>The Lucky Beasts warn Bossu that the clones can only live for one day, and that the process cannot be repeated, but he insists
>Bossu spends the next day together with Kaban and Serval.
>Before she drifts off to sleep, Serval tells Kaban she has always loved her. Bossu climbs onto the bed and watches the two lie peacefully together.

The End.
;__;

I suggest to wait for things to calm down. If you end up loving it as much as I did, you'll also be as depressed as I am.

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=けものフレンズ
Here you go, here's over 53000 images, this should last you a about a lifetime or two.

P-please rember

I doubt it would be all that depressing at all coming in after the fact and watching it. You haven't really lost anything because you were never looking forward to more from the same staff to begin with. You just got a chance to watch a good show. At worst you'd probably think, that was good, it's shitty there wont be any more.

Cool.

I was thinking of doing a scrape of retweets actually. I've retweeted thousands upon thousands of KF art now. I wonder if there is an application that does that and saves them at full size.

twitter.com/anmitiyon/status/914133070348820480

YAMERO!

Would you guys prefer Moominpappa, Patrasche or Pingu to become a Friend?