Why the hell does twitter deletes hashtags for a popular anime?

Why the hell does twitter deletes hashtags for a popular anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

inquiry.bunka.go.jp/InputForm.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTrr9LxGk
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
docs.google.com/document/d/15Dr7Vbu5xYLtulxIQN0BMf0VGwFwAcU8_SA9HdlfztU/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Twitter is who actually decides what trends, and the Kemono Friends disaster isn't going to get people to hate Donald Trump.

Serves those fags right

When did posting about Twitter in thread OP become a thing? That one Kickboxer guy was posted a lot too. Is it just to rile people up?

Why do people even care?

First of all,Sorry to post these kind of saying again m( )m
We have to do this not only for Tatsuki and Kemono Friends and Tanoshi but also for all Japanese Anime creator's labor standart.

Every Anime fans around the world, I beg you please help Tatsuki and Kemono Friends by sending the message to Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan!!!

We Kemono Friends fans believe "many a little makes a mickle".

If you have the will to lend the helping hand for Tatsuki and Kemono Friends, please send message ("Why did Kemono Friends Project decided to stepped down the Great Contributors Tatsuki?"or "We would like to see Kemono Friends Phase II made by Tatsuki" or anything that helps Tatsuki and Kemono Friends!!)
↓here
inquiry.bunka.go.jp/InputForm.aspx
( Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan )(About Promoting the Media Arts other than Films)
日本文化庁/映画以外のメディア芸術の振興に関すること(マンガ,アニメーション,ゲーム,メディアアート等)
#No TatsukiNo Tanoshi :_(

Mods don't care anymore.

Explain it to an older guy who lives in a third world country; what is a hashtag?

> False flagging, the thread.
Reported.

A symbol of the decline of the west.

Why does an older guy who lives in a third world country spends time on a image board for chinese Mickey Mouse?

He must learn the ways of the first and second world to prepare the new young generation of his home country for the job of inbetween animator who will draw the chinese Mickey Mouse for only a few cents.

What?

I like anime and manga, of course. Just watching and reading alone sucks - it's fun when you discuss it with other people.
Quite often the predictions Sup Forums has made regarding certain media have ended up being a lot better than what it actually ended up being; some people on here have a vision a lot stronger than the author's own, and I respect them for that.

Is his name Pedro?
youtube.com/watch?v=V4KTrr9LxGk

This. Twitter is very procensorship when they want to push a political message.

So what the hell is "wrong" with this anime if Twitter feels they need to censor discussion?

>It's all a conspiracy fellow pedes, they're against us!!! They want to take down my daddy Trump!!!1

Jesus Christ.

For starters, Twitter doesn't like artificial trending attempts.

Jesus Christ you kemonofags are the worst. Let it go, it's over.

Twitter doesn't want a company that may or may not be providing them with revenue to be hurt by angry fans

This is literally Sup Forums shit, fuck off

>Most mainstream media and corporations pushing anti-Trump propaganda 24h/d
>Using Holywood stars, athletes, music idols etc for that purpose
>"It's a conspiracy you guys!"

We need to stop this nonsense.

Email the following message to [email protected] to save Kemono Friends!

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

How old are you?

Except when they do it.

Also, how is it "artificial"? A content producer saying "Hey get this trending on Twitter!" is standard practice.

>"Topics I don't like are Sup Forums shit!"
Every. Fucking. Time.

あなたはそれが存在するため、ということ書き込むのをやめるべきリマインダー。

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

※「Keit愛」はSup Forumsの「アニメ板」の「自分が考えたアニメのプロットを書き込むスレ」に書き込まれたものでそれ以降色んなところでコピペされている海外掲示板でのネタです。

>reality is now considered "anti-Trump propaganda"
kek

>goobergrape ecelebs

道を見つけた

#[text goes here]

I just got out from under a rock. What the hell is this nonsense?

>mixing goobergate and keit-ai

They couldn't stop this faggot.

Because it's owned by Jews.

Kill yourself.

docs.google.com/document/d/15Dr7Vbu5xYLtulxIQN0BMf0VGwFwAcU8_SA9HdlfztU/edit

Kemono Friends' was saved by it's director after Kadokawa gave up on it.

Became popular and extremely profitable, so the director got cucked by Kadokawa, who own a percentage of the rights.

Kadokawa lied through their asses once the fans found out, and Twitter / Nico Nico are trying to prevent people from talking about it.

I wish Sup Forums would too.

you use to code things

If you use Twitter, you shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>(((twitter)))

>he doesn't follow his favorite doujin artists
nigga my dick made it one, half of Sup Forums fapped to it too

Like a clockwork, a twitter op attracts people like this.

You don't new to try so hard, newfag.
A lot of anime news first show up on twitter. Not to mention all the art and people from the industry who use it to interact with people.

What if i use Twitter for following artists?

"I follow industry people!" isn't an excuse. I bet you started watching anime in or after 2014.

post pictures of sexy asian lolis.

>SJWeeb hates on one of the best nip translators
>doesn't support KF fans

Not everything is a conspiracy against your retard in chief, you dumbfuck mongoloid

If you don't want to listen to people talk about it, don't open threads for talking about it.

Twitter & Pivix is the best source for Japanese fanart. Also tons of industry news gets first posted on twitter.

>refuse to delete trump's account despite several violations of the TOS
>somehow this is anti-trump

A lot of anime related content first gets posted on twitter, newfriend. Once you actually start watching anime instead of following only DBZ and SnK, you'll realise it.

your only argument is calling people a shill for donald trump. If you don't think sites like youtube and twitter have a vested interest in and influence what gets popular or not you are actually fucking retarded

*Pixiv

>"I follow industry people!" isn't an excuse.
You're right. It's not an excuse. It's a legitimate reason.

Name 3.

How do you delete a hashtag?

What anime?

Here we go, now Sup Forums will have its own GG clusterfuck and this time the fault will be of goddamn furries

Based kadokawa removing cancer.
>t-twitter is for fanart and anime info!
>op image is just shit drama

Go back to your board.

>Any accounts and related accounts engaging in the activities specified below may be temporarily locked and/or subject to permanent suspension.

>Violent threats (direct or indirect): You may not make threats of violence or promote violence, including threatening or promoting terrorism.
>Harassment: You may not incite or engage in the targeted abuse or harassment of others. Some of the factors that we may consider when evaluating abusive behavior include:
>if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats;
>if the reported account is inciting others to harass another account; and

Kill yourself.

>mombot
>Twitter drama

>bestnip translators
She literally defended Persona 5 translation

Yeah not after Japs bailed on Pixiv and deviantart fags jumped on Pixiv

Those are the rules yes, now name 3 instances

>Kadokawa made money thanks to the director
>Kicking him out
Yeah, not dick move at all. That's like Nintendo kicking out Shigeru Miyamoto.

>doesn't know what a furry is
Lurk more, newfag.

That user was pointing out that the only thing that Twitter cares about is running political propaganda and censoring dissenting opinions. They don't care about a fan community trying to save a show since it doesn't fit their agenda.

Just look at trending shit on Twitter any day of the week. It's just a pattern of dumb hashtags and politics.

Pixiv still has loads of great japanese artists, where are you getting that they are bouncing from Pixiv?

Stop being a virgin

And shit on the FE Fates translation. The P5 one wasn't that bad.

>He doesn't know.

Project harder faggot.

because they get paid to. it's not that hard. twitter is a failing brand anyway it's got 20years left at most.

>It must be a conspiracy
>It can't just be that Trump is a shit president and people are calling him out on it

Isnt there less nudity censorship on Twitter?

The one with the guys doing it for free.

What anime?

Twitter is run by far left cuckolds with nothing better to do than delete hashtags and ban people for banter

I wonder what humans with animal characteristics who act like their animal counterparts are.

Yiff in hell faggot

It's still filled with good Japanese artists, even if some switched to Twitter.

Who the hell is the person in the OP and why do we have twitter threads on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums? What the fuck happened, fuck off