You have 10 seconds to name a more bullshit plot device

You have 10 seconds to name a more bullshit plot device.

Protip: You can't

O

MY

MY

RUBBER

NEN

Dragon Ball Super:Zenos entire existence

I can't believe Killuas fucking dead

Best location

/thread

man this looks so fucking weird out of context

Psycho Mantis in MGS:V Phantom Pain.

>animewow.tv
>PxRe4[1].png

not even the most BS from the same manga

Yours is also still not the most BS from the same manga. Remember how Yhwach literally pulled the Almighty out of his ass? It wasn't even foreshadowed the guy had the ability to literally take the future and make it his bitch.

What happened to his head?

>wasn't foreshadowed
>"Are you perhaps a prophet?"

I was pissed that the simply killed Yammy anyway and didn't even show what happened

"Soul Cutter"... blergh!

finger-gun'd

>ability to literally take the future and make it his bitch
god is typically known for being omnipotent and omniscient.
I don't know why that would need to be foreshadowed.
Also this.

I love Aizen.

What exactly is wrong with this?

1 Isn't foreshadowed
2 is lazy
3 is overpowered but never used properly(i.e making Ichigo kill Rukia assuming it was Aizen)

kubo drank too much bleach again? when are they going to let him die?

>Isn't foreshadowed

Lol? Wasn't that the whole point?

no?
How does that being the point make any sense?

>bankai never revealed
Great job, Kuso.

How does how does the story benefit with that foreshadowing?

I'd suggest you reread the rescue arc.

He never had a bankai

>How does how does the story benefit with that foreshadowing?
how doesn't it?
If something isn't foreshadowed it's an asspull.

As a speed reader who forgot that it was explicitly outlined that espadas go from 10 to 1, that Yammy scene was hype as fuck when I first read it. Got kicked out of the library (poorfag without internet back then) for yelling "Oh fuck!" at the top of my lungs.

Actually the proper definition of an asspull is "anything I don't like".

But it was supposed to be a surprise twist

[citation needed]

Nah Ishada's useless ass antithesis was pretty bullshit to same even with his dumbass 'fight' against balance. But that fucking X fight was some next level bullshit.

1) It's an asspull
2) It's a very cheap way of tying all loose ends
3) Its power is inconsistent
4) If Aizen could just hypnonitize everyone, he could have come up with a plan far less retarded and contrived

Actually I'd argued that in a sense it was foreshadowed; not the ability itself obviously (or else it wouldn't make for a very good plot twist) but the very fact that Aizen, as he is characterized at the beginning of the arc, is simply "too good to be true".

>implying the whole manga wasn't just his bankai

>implying a twist can't be foreshadowed

>not the hogyoku
Suigetsu barely seems like a zanpakuto and was off the walls crazy compared to the others, but at least it had some structure to its activation and was under the control of a character.

The hogyoku was kubo's excuse to do whatever he wanted with next to no explanation,and only when he felt like it.There was no distinct trigger behind it activating that he had to obey, or any logic to follow on what its effect had to be. He changed his explanation of it several times, and basically had it be the driving force for Aizen's whole run as the antagonist. Kubo didn't even come up with a real solution to defeat it, he just said it chose to stop supporting Aizen, well after it had blatantly chosen to save him from death.

Even Alluka's better than the hogyoku. It's definitely an asspull, but the cause and effect are predictable, and it actually has some flexible weight on the plot.