Well Sup Forums are we okay with this? Is the lad white enough for our aryan goddess?

Well Sup Forums are we okay with this? Is the lad white enough for our aryan goddess?

>british
>white

Hmmm sweetie no. Tay tay better dump his ass

NO! REEEEEEEEEEE

He looks white.Yes

>Brazilian
>Calling European people "not white"
Christ, el goblino is a tad retarded, that 85 IQ of your country is really presenting itself through your comment.

remind me anyone on this board should care about this coalburner

a brazilian calling british ppl not white, you must be a special kind of stupid... i bet your eyes are as brown as your shit coloured skin you dirty subhuman scum

Look pretty white to me. Keep in mind that hes 6'4.

He’s Chechen.

He looks like the average rich white british lad. She felt for his accent reeeeeeeee

He’s a big guy.

There are parts in Brazil that are whiter than London. Hell, there are probably still more whites in total in Brazil in what was formerly known as some kind of united kingdom.

Yes it's fine, I don't mind.

Thank you my aryan friend

HE NEEDS TO IMPREGNATE HER ASAP AND PRODUCE THE STALLION THAT WILL SAVE THE WHITE WORLD

For Mutt

Must be nice. *sigh*

What do you call a male beard?

Merkin

A dyke-cover?

Of course it's a tall guy. God I fucking hate lanklets. Why the fuck can't she date a normal height guy.

She’s 5’11” you silly manlet.

I hope Tay can handle him

She'll be with him for a month, tops. Swift is hard crazy and can't emotionally commit to a man for any length of time.

Swift is a boy perhaps.

BASED Brazil bro spittin hard truth

Hope he can handle Tay.

Rumours say TayTay is still a virgin after 10 boyfriends, she's autistic and refuses to have sex. That's why her relationships don't last.

Because she is a:
Tall
White
Blonde
Blue eyed
Pretty
Successful
And she might lurk here

no one believes that shit

I'm so glad she picked a pure-bred Anglo did to have her kids with.

Taylor's family names are literally only names like Knightly, Swift, Scott, Adams, Heinz, etc. She is the definition of the Anglo-American, lock, stock and barrel.

>Keep in mind that hes 6'4.
manlets BTFO

>He’s a big guy.
4u

She'll dump him in a month and write another song

>And she might lurk here
honestly this is far from being even remotely realistic

She posted on Sup Forums for the longest time, although who knows if she still posts on the site at all.

He looks like a male version of her desu.

>might

They will reproduce to create the great leftist ender

>aryan goddess
>Zero ass
>no hips
>had to work her legs bc it is te only thing going for her
>tranny superciliary arch (the eyebrows zone)

Aryan """"""godesss""""... 55 years old Salma Hayek kick this tranny ass

>british
>people

*make millions of it*

Must be nice