Have you lost loved ones due to what you believe?

I just ended it with my girlfriend of 5 years.
She was watching some crap show on television with race baiting and I have been being more open about my views as of late.
I told her that I don't believe in isms i.e. Racism.
That I believe racism is a social engineered tool to disenfranchise whites and encourage the destruction of our people. That no matter what whites do we will never be respected by these people. She had an outburst and accused me of being a hate monger. I explained to her that I treat each individual person with the respect that is due. If you're kind I will return the favor. If you're respectful than so am I. I explained that fundamentally I feel that whites are systematically being disenfranchised throughout our nation one compromise at a time. The agrument continued and she became less and less rational. I told her to lower her voice and relax but ultimately I realised it was of no use. The conditioning of her paradigms was too strong and her liberalism and self loathing was not to be underestimated.
It's saddening because I did love the girl. I've tried to redpill her over the years to no avail. On the bright side she was the last piece of my old life that remained. Now I have nothing holding me to my previous ways.
I can leave this forsaken liberal cesspool and truly focus on securing a future for my people and for my beliefs.
Today marks a new beginning. I will not compromise my beliefs or stand silent.
14/88
Do you have any similar experiences?
Share your thoughts
>inb4 people call this a blog post
I am using this post to encourage those who are in a similar situation to remain true to their beliefs. Don't compromise yourself for the sake of others feelings. Despite the saddening aspects of this I feel truly freed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LVWQfMN9eI
chimpmania.com/forum/forum.php
vocaroo.com/i/s05j17qWU48r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Don't compromise yourself for the sake of others feelings.
This is key really. Especially with females. If you change and compromise your values and morals, she won't respect you and the relationship is doomed anyway. If you stand your ground, either you'll realise she is totally incompatible or she'll mould herself to you. Females are transient beings with no real identities of their own. I recently broke up with my girlfriend because she met new friends and decided she wanted to be a teenager again and go out drinking and partying. I did not. She would not budge so it was all over. Luckily I had only invested a year in her.

I'm 24 years old so I used this long term relationship as a learning experience. The next time will be with a girl who is full 14/88. I will not date anymore until I find someone I can fully share my feelings and beliefs with. I'm a pretty good looking guy and I can do it I just have to put in the effort. Until then I'm going to continue reading, building my physique focusing on getting a career. I'm sorry for your situation man that sucks she changed better now then in years when you have kids.

Ive gotten divorced (wife of 16 years) and lost multiple girlfriends because of my politics. I am better for it... You need to go out IRL and get some real life friends. Then stack rank your friends. Cut off the crappy friends, then get more friends. Then once you have friends who are all upwardly mobile and have jobs etc, then you are in a place to meet women. I don't think you broke up because of your politics... I think you broke up because you didn't have a life outside of your girlfriend, and let her manage your social relationships. I know that because you wouldn't be coming to pol of all places to look for sympathy and cry.

no one worth remembering, true friends wont leave when the shilling is at its worst

somehow my half mexi friend still chills with me, even with my ANP flag displayed proudly in my home. But probably because we're both pothead degenerates

This is a political discussion board, not a support group.

Faggot.

A few of my friends but if anything my developing interest in politics and history has increased my social stature, not reduced it.

Not yet. Fortunate to have a few sane individuals in my life. Dating has become near impossible because all the women literally say "if you support Trump, we will not work".
>lives in the D.C. area

was your gf on hormonal birth control?

How do I do so without being degenerate?
I don't want to drink excessively or smoke dope
I have productive hobbies I go shooting, surf, draw, take photos, hike, cook, etc.
I'm totally content with being alone but prefer company user.
Alot of Mexican have conservative values especially those who have witnessed the worse of their race. I don't want them in my ethnostate but I'm not gonna gas them. They can live somewhere separate from whites.
I don't need support this is a political discourse on maintaining friendships and relationships in our political climate. Also share experience redpilling loved ones without looking like an extremist.
I want to leave my state and move to the northwest front but I don't have any connections there.

Yes recently got a iud though. Redpill me on birth control.

you've never had a girlfriend and this isn't your blog. go larp elsewhere.

>Yes recently got a iud though. Redpill me on birth control.
She's a moron, and so are you for being ignorant of the world so much that you let your "loved one" be on that shit, just so what you can have sex without a condom? Then you didnt really love her.

protip: hormonal birth control causes cancer, changes who she's attracted to, but most importantly in your case: highly associated with mental disorders.

keep this in mind next time you choose your "loved one" based solely on lust.

thats your bad if you chose to be alone

>The next time will be with a girl who is full 14/88.
The problem for you guys is that any girl who has enough hate inside her to be 14/88 is likely to have psychological issues and is going to treat people (including you) like shit.

My wife of four years left me while I was on leave in another state and stole 6k from me because she found out I was fascist and a white supremacist. I'm currently stranded in Michigan but it's okay. everything is going to be okay. For both of us.

>I don't believe in race
>$15.99 muh aryan brudermensch!

And here I thought you had to pick one.

lol newfag
git gud

Jeeze, user. That's ruff.

if you guys had not once discussed politics prior to marriage you were not mature enough to marry in the first place and should have courted longer

Unlucky oh pee, I guess you learned a lesson. Having your girl disagree is fine, mine does it often. Having your girl become a cunt when she disagrees means she's kicked to the curb.

You done the right thing.

Expect her next bf to be a nigger who wants to neck you.

Your ethnostate isn't happening you larping faggot

I didn't convince her to be on it. I told her it's unnatural and I prefer to wear condoms. I said to her that it raises her cholesterol and that the iud can create problems for her when she has kids later on. She got it anyway.
You don't think there are people who are 14/88 but aren't storm fags? I don't hate other races I just don't want them in my society. If it were up to me I'd have them segregated to their own regions. I.e. Africa and a section of south America.
I got family in Michigan how's it there I'm sorry to hear she stole from you for your beliefs she's no better than a kike.
I don't believe in the term racist as it is used for slander in political discussion. I believe in biodiversity. Blacks think and behave the way they do because of their history. Europeans are more advanced because we had to learn to deal with a harsh climate in order to survive. We couldn't rely on the same devices as Africans to survive. Thus our ancestors built more complex society's and grew more intelligent as a whole. We also work better together than blacks. Mexicans and other south Americans are not as bad as blacks because the Spanish explorers injected some European blood into their populace. Yet those who aren't of Spanish origin act like uncivilized tribals.

>You don't think there are people who are 14/88 but aren't storm fags? I don't hate other races I just don't want them in my society. If it were up to me I'd have them segregated to their own regions. I.e. Africa and a section of south America.
You can do 14 without being a hater. Pretty hard for 88 though.

I'm prepared for whatever must be done. If she doxxs me or get some white knight to fight her battles I'm ready.

Lol, you talk like this in the real world?

When we first got together I was pretty much a centrist. It was only after doing a lot of reading and actually learning about the world and politics that I started to shift to the far right. I didn't say much about it to her and politics weren't a common topic in the house.

Have you read Hitler's writings? Have you study European history in the 1900s and prior leading up to ww1 and WW2? I'm not a historian and I have many moments of ignorance but I know enough to realize the shoah is a falsehood and that Germany wanted to save the white race from kike bankers who plan to install usury systems through out the globe.

Yeah commie do you speak in text lingo in real life? What your iq? Abbo level or mongoloid level?We learned our lesson user.

>I don't believe in race
>cause I call it something else
Gee, I wonder why your girlfriend dumped you. Were you hiding your power level this whole time?

Your stickman argument is amusing. Race and racism aren't interchangeable terms.

>Have you read Hitler's writings? Have you study European history in the 1900s and prior leading up to ww1 and WW2? I'm not a historian and I have many moments of ignorance but I know enough to realize the shoah is a falsehood and that Germany wanted to save the white race from kike bankers who plan to install usury systems through out the globe.
It's highly racist dude - blaming an entire people for the actions of a small subset of them.

I am now the Blacksheep of my family because I don't think children should be allowed to cut their dick off.

>hormone treatment to turn boys into grils
reeeee its disgusting and unnatural
>hormone treatment so the female body wont give birth
what could go wrong?

We went over this last night we the Jew who posted on here saying he's /ourguy/
Here's the tldr:
>Jew says he agreed with our views
>He'll be on our side for DOTR
>Posts topdown head/nosepic
>Image size 666kb
>Some user breaks down that Jews are bad not because each and every one is in on their plan but because they will NEVER go against the tribe. Jews are cowards and parasites that when in groups of goyim play innocent and intermingle but behind closed doors will ALWAYS listen to their rabbi. He also posted how most of these bottom feeding Jews are serious pawns for the rabbi and will not be saved when the rabbis set forth the grand plans final steps. The Jew admitted he saw this in his tribe.

When the Jew**
I hate people who snip young boys without their consent. If you're talking about transgender kids that's even a step worse.

I never had anything to lose

Embrace that then. Better yourself.

Oy vey another Shoah!

I'm sorry user. If you have nothing to lose than your enemy has nothing left to take from you. Use this to your advantage. Become the strongest person you can be. The weak flock to the strong. You will prosper if you are willing.

I'm talking about allowing confused kids to take irreversibly life-changing hormone blockers and mutilating their genitals.

You're right leaf. I've recently started to ignore obvious shekelbergs and leftypol posts on threads. They just stickman argue and waste your time trying to divide and conquer to no avail. Report them and sage if they are the ((OP)).

I've seen trannies irl and they all seem soulless. It's seriously concerning that the left wants it normalized.

Lost friends, kicked out of communities, lsot job opportunities.

12 year relationship. There is no happy ending here. Though it was not due to political reasons

>implying anyone here have loved ones

Some of us reproduced.

You did the right thing user. It takes courage not to cuck

I know this feel bro, I've lost some friends but its for the better. I got into the exact same argument with my girlfriend, but when I gave her the red pill about well everything (it was a long argument) she said she already knew my beliefs and that it was okay. I'm very thankful and surprised she was okay with it all and I'm beyond glad

I didn't become redpilled until long after I'd deliberately distanced myself from most liberals and retards in my life. I always knew something was off about the world but I couldn't figure out what it was, all I could figure out was that people were sheep and I didn't want to be around most of them. Later I found Sup Forums and felt vindicated for my choices as I learned how bad things really were. I got married and redpilled my wife over time and now she's in my corner. Other than her I don't care what anyone thinks of me and while I don't go around talking politics and redpilling people I also don't pretend to think like everyone else and I'm sure that's prevented some friendships. I don't give a fuck though.

She was wrong. You were right.
Let the good times roll my brother.

Huwite conservatives breed more. The left has to import children or raise them in a perversion of the nuclear family

Yes I’ve lost 2 girlfriends because of my beliefs

They say not to reveal your powerlevel to women or something, but that’s just ridiculous to me. If I can’t have a normal honest conversation with my girlfriend, why am I even dating her

Who gives a fuck, these women are retarded.

No, but 3 girls in a row have left me because I'm a brooding, selfish asshole.

I am who I am though and I don't want to change. Maybe I'll meet an equally callous and stoic female someday, but I truly don't care anymore. I'm perfectly satisfied with just hook up's.

We're listening if you want to share. You may help an user from making the same decisions one day.
What are politics like over there if your flag is real?

Anyway OP don't sweat it dude. Girls are everywhere, a dime a dozen, there's billions of them and only one of you. Check yourself and hit the gym because you'll find another, and another, and another... don't get hung up on girls. You're right and that's all that matters. Eventually you'll find one who thinks you're right too.

This happened to me this morning with my girl lel idgaf tho she'll be back

>same girls lost virginity with
>high school sweatheart
>we have 3 kids , at that point was 8,9,2 years old
>conservative but not married (I'm an idiot)
>She decides to go to school
>liberal indoctrination complete in one year
>Find out she has been cheating on me
>Find out she married someone behind my back while living at my house and while supporting during college
I'm a single dad with 3 kids and the deadbeat hasn't paid a dime.

Fuck the system. It was really difficult explaining why mom was kicked out.

12 years wasn't enough for a 1 year liberal infested program. Someone gas me for I have failed.

Don't run after her, there is nothing else that will make her respect for you drop so fast.

>:3
This is why she left. Grown men actually do this bullshit?

Familiarity breeds contempt.
And what they are calling love is mostly just infatuation.
Think about the boundaries and rules you're going to implement next time.

Make them see for themselves user
youtube.com/watch?v=5LVWQfMN9eI

I hope you are getting money from her.

She'll message me at 11:30 like clockwork so I haven't bothered messaging her

I assume you meant me? I did it to patronize her desu to make it seem like I didn't give a shit what she did

Good site for material for showing people what niggers do and that theyre real.
chimpmania.com/forum/forum.php

why do you talk about shit like politics to a women you care? you asked for it user, the essence of modern parlimentary politics is to divide to conquer

Women are sheep. Wolves are not concerned with the opinions of sheep.

Well goys I have to admit that I think y'all are spergs. I was honest about my tism with my gf from the get go and she now laughs at my kike and nigger jokes. Or I guess I got lucky

You went too hard too fast. I find it best to crack the conditioning by making the argument that race baiting it's ultimately decisive and then slowly let on how manipulated we are by the media to stay fighting amongst ourselves. Once you're past the equality stage and people are held to the same standard they'll eventually see other races underperforming and the ball will just keep rolling from there.

Divisive I mean.

I have a friend since childhood that went further and further left over the years to the point they're being paid to write for an SWJ website. There was no big blowout, we just stopped talking. On the other hand, I had a conversation with my sister the other day. She was doing that thing where yo cautiously float ideas at people when you aren't sure whether you'll offend them or not. I felt my heart lift when I realized she was cautiously trying to introduce redpills. To be fair to her I was further left six years ago and while we're pretty close, we've never really talked politics all that much. But the trangender bathroom thin coupled with the latest gun control push kind of set her off. It's hard to describe the sense of joy when someone close to you cautiously says, "user, I don't mean to be anti-Semetic, but do you realize that all the major news networks are owned and mostly run by Jews?" or "The trasgender thing is just a smokescreen to advance pedophilia." It turns out all my siblings are like this. I just never knew. Apparently we were all so afraid of alienating one another we never talked about it. It's an awesome feeling to know we all have each other's backs on this stuff.

Ideally a female shouldn't be political at all. But if they do have voteing rights and the hole culture as basically all about combating racism and patriachy (read white people and families), it's next to impossible to keep them completly out of politics. If you can't manage to make them act in their own intrest current culture will throw her into the abyss.

Your gf secretly recorded you while it happened

vocaroo.com/i/s05j17qWU48r

>Thinks he's sage redpilled user
> 5 year relationship and doesn't have the balls to be open with ideologies from the beginning
> sold his so called beliefs for short term pussy gains
> Had a degenerate live in partner not wife
> GF went to find a true alpha
> user " I'm not cryi"
Holy fucking kek

Make small improvements. Don't try and drastically change. Maybe you are this way because they aren't right.
Ive heard this and much more positive elements of conservativism vs liberalism but I want to find real non bias studies so I can cite it in debates.
Thanks guys.
I know I did the right thing. If she wants to be a crazy lib then she should have her right to pursue happiness I guess. Over time I think once she tries dating a liberal I bet she'll turn her ways. I won't take her back though. I have lost the fundamental base we had between us. It began when I tried to redpill her slowly. I would tell her about how we live in a debt society because of the ((media)) both television and Facebook make you feel inadequate if you don't have the latest trending stuff or take vacation multiple times a year. I tried to show her the truth behind immigration both here and abroad. I tried to show her what happened when we abolished segregation. I tried to show her who is behind extremist groups on the left like BLM/ANTIFA. I tried to help her lessen her anxiety by showing her that passion and positive outlook drives happiness. I tried to show her that makeup and feminism is corrupting our young girls to make them into monsters. I tried to show her that the patriarch is a falsehood and women and men are supposed to have different roles in the family unit. The list goes on and on. It never clicked, she wouldn't listen to reason or citable sources no matter the origin.

>not starting a relationship by saying "I AM A MAN AND YOU ARE A WOMAN, YOU WILL SUBMIT TO ME"

are you autism??

Women usually have meme beliefs like "muh environmentalism ;D " and "no gunz pls xD " yet if you point out Trump is doing more for gun control than anyone else they just lash out because "UGH TRUMP IS SO STUPID"

Women and Politics don't mix

Well, you see, the US is truly a beacon of the west.
Everything that shows up there tends to be replicated down here and elsewhere.
Except for the promotion of race mixing - which isn't necessary down here - the tranny crap, the homo thingies, feminist garbage, muh gibs, muh diversity quotas, EVERYTHING is replicated and the left has the upper hand and control of multiple NGOs and the federal government.
Hell, they're being prosecuted hardocre for corruption scandals, but the DAs won't go after the ideology.
Globalist organizations like Open Socities, Oak Foundation and the alike have a strong grip here, and they support multiple NGOs with direct influence on societal life.
Conservatism is on the rise right now because, just like in there, people are getting fed up with PC crap.
But try imagining your only option to leftism is a watered down version of the GOP and try imagining a much less effective first amendment and you'll start to get a notion of how things are down here.
I myself am being investigated for inciting racism and "nazi apology" on the internet, lol. And I just shared a couple of memes and had a tumblr page in which I used to share some nazi stuff for the aesthetics.

Well done. I found out that females want you to express your love not by kneeing down before her, but by leading her. She needs to know you are independent and don't need her, but ready to show her the way. Good luck.

Checked and keked

>hey look, the dickless virgin is making condescending judgments again

No user. You are real man and thought that she loved you. It's society's poisoning that corrupted her not you or your absence of love.

Sounds like pink guy.
Shit user that sounds bad. I wanted to come visit you guys have some awesome surf spots but Jesus idk.

I consider myself extremely lucky since me and my girlfriend met totally by chance and as I felt that it was time to fins out her beliefs she shooked me by being almost as 14/88 as me. So just so you guys know, there are women out there with similar beliefs. Rare but they do exist.

Pic related

Most women can't stand the idea of being an outcast or being different from the crowd, and are desparate to fit in with what the rest of society is doing. They really are sheep OP. You were telling her something that made her feel too different and your quest to redpill her became you vs society and her friends/family/peers/media. That is a battle that can be won but it is difficult and it is not worth winning sometimes. Not every girl is smart enough or infatuated with you enough to accept it and that's ok because not every girl is worth your time either. I'm sure you learned something from this experience and are stronger now for it. It may not feel like it now but once you stand up and dust yourself off you'll realize this was an important step in your journey towards self-actualization. Next time you meet a girl you think is important enough to keep around, apply the lessons you've learned from this experience and come what may.

Go to Fortaleza or look for places in São Paulo or the south for a beachy time.
Avoid Rio at all costs. Public security is gone and they are under military intervention.

True, but they should normaly addapt to yours over the time. In my experiance it's often the middle class background females especially with some useless ghost Science degree that are makeing problems, they think they are smart, but they really aren't and all their status depends on parrorting leftist accademics talking points to hold their status. While lower class girls or many females without university haven't lost their instincts and will follow your lead. For upper class and upper middle class females it usually either full communism and rebellion against daddy, but mostly they come over, if you are somewhat high status and know your stuff. Autistic girls in Stem subjects, who actualy belong there are the easy game especially, if you are into data. I personally can really relate to them and they instantly like me (that's something that's rather uncommon for them), but you need to search for the good looking ones.

God she looks old as fuck. Look at those crows feet. Why are 14/88 gurls always so average at best? I'm not even trying to hate dude, congratulations and shit, but I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with that. I'd cheat within a year.

this, sorry other user

i just give blank answers and remind of the good old days of my country to say something along the line "yes we can", i just loathe to speak about politics because to me its to much self evident and i refuse to play that game

Holy shit man. Nice work someone up above is looking out for you.
I'm gonna be fine user. Thanks for your post though I appreciate your words. I've dealt with loss throughout my entire childhood my mom died from alcoholism which she hid from everyone until the end. That kind of shit makes you think long and hard about what it means to be a human being. I will find a girl who wants a strong family. We will have many white babies. They will learn to hunt and survive. I will build a life away from the scum that is modern city life.
Nice thanks for the tips if I ever get to explore I will check those places out. Is there still a strong group of European blooded people there. I've seen Brazilians who look whiter than some whites in the US. I just don't know how common they are.

>I didn't become redpilled until long after I'd deliberately distanced myself from most liberals and retards in my life. I always knew something was off about the world but I couldn't figure out what it was, all I could figure out was that people were sheep and I didn't want to be around most of them.

Before this stupid culture war there was a divide between people I liked and didn't like which I couldn't quite put my finger on. I spent a lot of time on gaming forums and net communities relevant to my interests and hobbies and it was easy to sift through the posters I couldn't tolerate based on stupid stances they would take in arguments or dumb opinions they would have about every day life. I can't describe succinctly what I hated about them, the most ardently sanctimonious of the bunch were the most bitter and spiteful and after everyone collectively got into McPolitics I went back briefly to these places to see they were all bernouts and hill shills spouting the same tired low information platitudes and calling anyone who doesn't want to intravenously inject African semen "Nazis." I have a theory that political predisposition is inherent and goes much further beyond silly internet chatroom antics and we can sense it in each other before a single word is even spoken.

Thats obviously not her

Bingo. You called it perfectly. That's the female demographic in America. I assume it's the same in Deutschland?
Shes not ugly you guys are just trolling or extremely shallow. If it's the latter than I feel sorry for you not her. There's more than looks in a relationship.

lol why the fuck does she care at all if you're "racist" (really, race realist)

I don't understand why chicks get so bent out of shape about this. What investment does she have in blacks to be taking up their cross for them? If I had a girlfriend who started rattling on about the Jews or whatever I would just smirk quietly to myself whilst continuing to do whatever it was I was doing and letting her continue on. Probably marry later. You generally expect your significant other to take YOUR side since you're the one putting your dick in and out of her every day but for some reason roasties get all fucked up non-liberal politics and start plotting against you.

>3 kids
>unmarried
>she married someone else
Sucks she is duplicitous, but I have a really hard time feeling bad for you

I literally would not have sex with that woman.

:3

Depends, if she just lies in the bed without doing anything while you plow her id also cheat, also if she didn´t do bjs