Get lost white Americans, America is Mexican now. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Get lost white Americans, America is Mexican now. Whatcha gonna do about it?

I am going to move to Scotland.

What is happening in this webm?

Why would anyone accept Am*ricans to their country?

You could start by making some decent toilet doors

I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm tall have good hygiene and not fat.

Sorry, Scotland has a no mutt policy.

The infamous stall crawler striking yet again.

Not my shithole

Shart In Mart 2: Mestizo Peekaboo

This guy is asking the right question. Wtf is happening in this webm? This creeps the hell out of me.

>people are being accepted to other countries by their appearance
Am*ricans...

You have to be asian or african to migrate to Scotland. Sorry pal.

>implying he’s not African

Ordinary day in America

>I have blond hair and blue eyes. I'm tall have good hygiene and not fat.

The south west maybe
Why do mexicans have so many kids?
I knew a mexican girl in high school who had 15 siblings.

The Mexican sneaks in while you're going poop.

He unlocks the door to make it easier to escape after he grabs your smartphone.

Chances are he has friends out there just in case you decide to give chase.

Lesson learned: always (and I mean ALWAYS) have some toilet paper full of shit ready to throw at the little faggots if they try this. If you're not molested during your poop, you flush it down normally. Otherwise you have a projectile.

Some little faggot kids tried to fuck with me when I was taking a shit once in Walmart. They didn't do this type of this, but I wasn't in the mood, so I catapulted my poop over the wall, and it shut them up real quick. It was funny listening to them scramble for the door to the bathroom.

>Some little faggot kids tried to fuck with me when I was taking a shit once in Walmart. They didn't do this type of this, but I wasn't in the mood, so I catapulted my poop over the wall, and it shut them up real quick. It was funny listening to them scramble for the door to the bathroom.
What

Thanks for the hot tip bro

La luz extinguido

looks like little mexico or some shit.

I love mexicans! They deserve to have their ancestral lands back. Whites only have about 60 years of existence left anyways. Whites aren't worth saving.

The fact that at this very moment, white people are doing absolutely nothing to stop their own genocide, shows they aren't worth saving.

>Get lost white Americans, America is Mexican now.
Lol, never looked at this webm this way

why are beanlets so weird tho

THE NEW FACE OF AMERICA

There's no Asians or Africans in Scotland.
You talk shit.

Only because Scotland is so shit all migrants who come to the UK settle in England.

and it's goblino

Maybe in the South and Southwest, people up north hate spics and don't want to deal with their shit.

You live in Venezuela?

>always (and I mean ALWAYS) have some toilet paper full of shit ready
>I catapulted my poop over the wall
These things are not normal.

that little beaner didnt speak a word of english either

To improve the civility and wealth of their population? At least that should be your answer.

Mostly plan to move across some body of water you can't swim across.

wtf did i just read

KEK

Jesus. Wtf

When you have little faggot beaners crawling under the door to steal your smart phone, you adapt with the times.

Here's security camera footage shortly after.

male spics are so ugly. Only the girls are qt.

Why is Joe Rogan killing that woman?

Meme flag possibly leaf, possibly straya.
But definitely shitpost.

>When office banter goes too far

>These things are not normal.
You obviously havent been to America. The Poopoo wars have escalated to the point where maramilitary is violating the geneva flatulation and dropping white doodoo butter at every poopoo party, it really stinks.
>If you're not molested during your poop, you flush it down normally. Otherwise you have a projectile.
Will keep in mind. Thank you comrade. I will stand high on a stool and teach this wisdom to the dookie geurillas who will flush out the enemy.

the fuck you doin nigger
wrong filename
"MGS6 Alpha footage"

I'm currently high so I'm not sure I read this correctly but I really hope I did

I've seen the version with sound. The Mexican guy crawls in and tells the guy that he has to go poop and asks him to leave.

seriously?
tf

ICE ICE BABY.

WTF IS GOING ON THERE??? WHY DID A SPIC CRAWL OUT THE FLOOR AND OPENED THE DOOR???? AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW COME HE WAS ALREADY RECORDING?????