I got banned from Reddit for being Russian. IAMA

So you may have seen this post the CEO of Reddit made an hour ago, where they vow to ban "direct propaganda from Rusians on Reddit":

reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/827zqc/in_response_to_recent_reports_about_the_integrity/

I made the picrelated comment and got banned after making it, with my comment getting [deleted] just 2 minutes after submitting it

Is this the famous American freedom we've been told about for years? We've been here before, is this what Mutts wanted for us this entire time?

Fuck off faggot no one cares.

This was debunked already, conspiratard!

Where were you during pizzagate??

you have to go back

Oh, yeah
>inb4

reddit has fallen for all of the propaganda. at least you still have your memes.

Dude, the fact that I had an account on Reddit doesn't mean that I've participated in any of the cancerous shit there.

I've only been using it to lurk gamespecific subreddits (basically, r/Kaiserreich)

This.
Swim in shit
Why do I stink?

The Donald is there only good part of Reddit.

Looks like reddit has good taste. Now let's ban russians from the rest of the net.

So they're just banning any random Russians now?

>only been using it to lurk gamespecific subreddits

Lies. Your very own OP dismisses you. Fucking retard.

Yeah but the fact that you are posting here and expecting sympathy for being a R*dditfag proves you have the temperment of a redditor. IE. GO. BACK

also EU4>CK2>>>>>>>> Vicky>>>>>>>> heart of autism

But how?

I mean I red the economist and those guys blasted chinese in the latest edition for refactoring comments on Chinese social networks.

But the Amerimutts are doing the exact same fucking shit now and nobody bats an eye.

Hell, they are doing shit WORSE. At least the Chinese had the decency to only remove posts critical of the communist party, and they did so secretly at that.

Reddit mods OPENLY remove comments from a SPECIFIC ETHNIC GROUP and everybody hallooing them for doing that.

Fuck that, I'm done with Mutts and their shit. I want a nuclear war now.

They need to create someone for people to hate, because the obvious enemy that's currently colonizing the country is being protected by jews.

>hey i'm gonna go to a heavily censored part of the internet where they ban people just for posting racial crime stats with no text whatsoever accompanying it
>WHY ARE YOU BANNING ME CYKA BLYAT U NEED WAR OR TERRORISM TO SORT YOU OUT
>why was i banned CYKA

Fucking dumb ass Russians

t. mutt

Vicky2=Kaiserreich>Ck2>everything else

Also, I don't expect sympathy, I am not a 14-year old.

I just wanted to show how fucking hypocritical the American social networks are

Death to america

Nobody cares Reddit fag.

The economist is rothschild propaganda

boohoo
cry more snowflake

>map painting games
lmao

If you contact Washington Examiner, Gateway Pundit or something they might be able to make this a story. If they're banning random Russians it's ample evidence that the Russia bot conspiracy is a joke. There should be more of you out there. We can turn this into the next anti-semitism.

i guess that's a fair judgement considering that all of our media is pushing that point of view, and reddit reflects that.

Reddit did you a favor. It's cancer, and we call it cancer for a reason.

Now, if you want to have some fucking initiative, kill your Facebook.

Go back to worshippin' Putin you daft cunt.

>polishing a meme makes it better
I never understood the left wing

Sorry about that Ivan, my country is in a massive moral panic. I don't even know why you were on plebbit in the first place though.

Please, we all know that Russian bots just means Sup Forums users and that the real propaganda came from the Democratic side.
This story is so boring and garbage, I'm actually ashamed to share an internet with people who care about stuff like this.

the world would be a better place if all russians just disappeared

reddit is for faggots. Consider yourself lucky

>go to libfaggot cuckolding site
>surprised when they act like faggots

Putin threatened to nuke America, they shit their pants (more than usual) at the thought of anything Russian.

Putin has them in a vice like pschological grip.
Americans are terrified of the racial superiority of white Russians.

and Sup Forums is for losers on the brink of suicide.

I know, right?

But ffs even in 1984 they didn't claim that Ostasians were bad because they watched people thru TV sets.

How the hell do you make your propaganda work if you openly do the same shit you are accusing your enemies of?

Like, how the fuck does that work?

>my country is in a massive moral panic
Do people actually believe in this shit?

Like, people beyond lower-class uneducated morons. Do they believe in that?

Lmfao!!!

>look at my righteous indignation at getting banned for my shillspeak zingers, guyz!!
>faggot
>i didn't even participate!!

Go back to redit bitch

lol retard

I love how this boogyman now has the left engaging in open racism. End #Russiophbia!

What did you expect when you posted that on a bbc cuckold fetishist site?

Finally reddit is taking action against shill.

2bh Borya your comment was pretty rude, did your mom teach you to speak like that

Report it then! I've got no story to tell myself apart from what I've posted above. I didn't participate in any of the political subredfits lol

But I mean, that's the quote from their official post:

>content from accounts we suspect are of Russian origin or content linking directly to known propaganda domains, we are doing our best to identify and remove it.
>content from accounts we suspect are of Russian origin

I mean, that just blatant racism, is it not?

tough luck pal, better stop hacking those elections

Oh sweetie...

Our twelve year-olds are aware that free speech doesn't transfer to online message boards. It also doesn't categorically protect you from people who don't agree with you.

That's true.

The problem is that most of our communication moved from person to person.

Talking to each other in the Kitchen may not be punishable, but what does it matter if everyone's talking with each-other over the internet, where it is

Sorry Rusbro. I swear to god that once we oust liberalism from our country forever we're going to ally with Russia. Its practically alt-right ideology that America and Russia are natural geopolitical allies. The jewish media is muddying the waters

HOLY SHIT those comments. Reddit reads have lost their minds with this Russia bullshit. Jesus Christ. And they get mad at Alex Jones for being a conspiracy theorist.

reminder it is basically illegal everywhere in the west to say 'i don't want Africans raping my children'

my point is yeah it's pretty bad

the fucking autism lmao. I forget spergs like you exist

protip: a significant portion of those comments are bots. A significant portion of the remaining group are shills.

We want freedom for everyone but Russians.
Not much different than the rest of history if you think about it.

Reddit is run by commies and full of faggots
You'll always be welcome here Vlad

I caution you that op caring could be construed as a sign of weakness.

>your idiocy
>fuck you
>fuck reddit
>threats of terror
Welp.

I got banned from /r/Russia for posting a couple of articles that weren't intended to praise the Motherland, while being downvoted on /r/Europe as an enemy of the humankind. That site didn't bring me any good emotions and the humor there is a special kind of unfunny.

Leftists ideas can only exist in a heavily moderated environment. This is why all unmoderated environments go to the hard right. The left cannot exist without extreme censorship of reality.

fake.

My grandmother is a commie. Lenin was a commie.

These people have the same relationship to commies that Clinton had to literal fascism

Russian bro I dont want to sound as a dick but what do you expect people from Sup Forums do to? Its like we can control what the owner can or cannot do.

Since when is /r/Europe pro-Russian? :0

Last time I checked they had a post at the top of the upvoted for the week discussing the Soviet "occupation" of the baltic states

lmao they probably saw the ip and creamed their pants. who would've thought 10 years ago that sillicon valley liberals would be reigniting the cold war to distract from their complicity in imposing authoritarian government measures upon their fellow citizens.

>your pic

unironically that

>blatant racism, is it not?
It's delusional paranoia that's been induced by constant exposure to CIA propaganda.

It make me laugh that it's "content from an account suspect of Russian origin", when you stated quite clearly you are Russian. What's there to "suspect"?

It's all the result of dehumanizing propaganda designed to not only divide the American populace, but to divide the people of two of the world's largest super powers, in preparation for either massive war-related spending (cold war style) or actual war.

The real irony is this: No government in the history of Earth has interfered with other nations' governments and elections more than than that of the US government. If these plebs at reddit had any idea how many people had been murdered and how many governments overthrown by their own CIA, they would probably kill themselves.

My question for you russia-bro is this: What's the propaganda like in your country? Is it pretty anti-American these days, sort of similar to what's going on the US versus Russia?

Everyone who works at, and helps to operate a normie social networking site should be hung

Every day I pray for a news story about a shooting or bombing at FB/IG/Twitter/Reddit/Google HQ but it never comes.

>uses Rebbit
>uses Sup Forums

please fuck off you cancer, and never come back

Reddit spacing a comment with 3 sentences. Pls kys. I would tell you to go back but you've been b& and now must kys.

All the pol style subreddits got banned off the platform. T_D originally was a laid back pol colony around Trump memes. I don't know how but this current SJW crew got control of the moderator functions but they definitely turned T_D into a cult rather than a laid back group that mocked Trump as much as they reveled in his antics. /r/European got banned off the platform as well because they weren't censoring the shit the migrants were getting up to. Any time someone starts talking real shit on that dump of a site they get banned off it. It's fucking irritating that most projects and groups use it in substitute of a local forum or irc group.

>Since when is /r/Europe pro-Russian? :0
They're a pro-EU sub with a lot of Eastern Euros

They didn't ban me while I was calling Finns "literally not white people" or whatever. I didn't sweat that's all. /r/Russia got me banned because they suspect I somehow a bad seed.

They're fucking terrible. But it was absolutely hilarious when the Pulse nightclub shooting happened, and the leaders of reddit prevented it from being shown on any of the news portions once they found out the guy was muslim, leaving the donald of all fucking places to be the only place that was covering it.

Spend more time talking in the kitchen then.

The brick and mortar analog to a subreddit is a club. Most clubs have membership decorum guidelines, and breaching them can cause you to be ejected. Clubs are not required to be fair.

The issue you're picking up on has always been an issue with free speech. People who have free speech, and more power than you, can override your free speech. If you want actual free speech, then you have to create the space to do that, instead of being bummed that reddit doesn't give you that when you are borrowing their space to exercise speech.

Jesus Christ
>you’ve upset me, so now I can only respond with terrorism and war, nothin personell, kid.
Wow the edge. Guess Muslims are justified when bombing children because their feefee’s are hurt, right?

>(((They))) shit their pants

Yes Neocons and their Jewish handlers fear Russia because they want to distract away from the corruption of the FBI,CIA and also lastly Hillary.

You dumb fucking mongol that image is so retarded it questions my belief that russians are human

Well maybe we don't want your shitheads corrupted politicians to interfere in our politics. Maybe we don't you to turn our country into a garbage can like you did with your.

Also reddit is a private company and they can do what they want at any time.

Also fuck Putin

>I got banned from Reddit
Nice blog bro. Does your facebook still work? If so, surely someone on there will listen to you complain,

>Reddit
No wonder you're such a faggot.

It's the upper middle class sheltered Ivory Tower libtards who believe.
proof that (((edumucation))) =/= intelligence

thats /r9k/

Reddit is for fags. Same With Jewbook, Twatter, Insanagram and all the other Jew shit.

Burn it all down

>going on plebbit
I haven't been on reddit since i discovered Sup Forums in 2016. Fuck that cancerous place

Russia is anything but right wing country.

And the top comment is asking for more censorship. Can you believe that reddit used to be a free speech site that prided itself on not deleting legal content?

>My question for you russia-bro is this: What's the propaganda like in your country? Is it pretty anti-American these days, sort of similar to what's going on the US versus Russia?

Honestly?

Well there's the Internet an there's russian tv.

On the internet you can find all sorts of publications, from openly pro-putin to openly-nazi, but some of the most popular are oppositional (Meduza is literally headquartered in Riga, a NATO port, whereas Nastoyashee Vremya is a joint publication between the Voice of America and some other company)

But TV is of bigger importance for the same reason as in the US. A large chunk of the population gets their news primarily from TV (we even have the name for it in russian, we call TVs Зoмбoящик (lit. zombie-box)

Anyway I stopped watching TV about 10 years ago, when I was like 12.

When I first opened the CNN website around the same time I saw the same level of propaganda as i've been seeing on Russian TV. But at least back then the West had more decent, less biased and more neutral publications, loike Reuters, Bloomberg, or even fucking Vice (back at the time).

What's happening now is that both russian TV and american TV (cnn, fox, etc) gradually became more and more retarded, with CNN actually and unironically becoming more retarded than the russian tv.

But for me the real problem is that even more neutral publications (5 years ago I would have said BBC was also biased, but still less so than russian tv) became so retarded you can't really rely on them anymore when it comes to politics (look what happened to the aforementioned vice, reuters, bloomberg). Which is a real shame, because I grew accustomed to getting news from several sources with different views, but now I additionally have to read thru tonnes of bullshit.

tl;dr before Crimea american media offered much less biased sources, now it's a clusterfuck of bullshit from all sides

Freedom of speech on the internet died a long time ago. Looking for it in shitholes like Plebbit will get you only disappointment.

This. It's like they aren't human.

>he real irony is this: No government in the history of Earth has interfered with other nations' governments and elections more than than that of the US government. If these plebs at reddit had any idea how many people had been murdered and how many governments overthrown by their own CIA, they would probably kill themselves.

They do it openly. We invaded Iraq because they dropped our dollar currency, but we made an excuse that Saddam Hussein was a terrorist that had weapons of mass destruction, we went into Libya when it was doing great and being independant of the US dollar and actually was running really well for itself. We decided to go after them to due to the whole Terrorist angle fed by our news media. Also what about Russia, well they are trying to remain independent along with China, Iran and others to get away from the US Dollar.

The CIA has overplayed its hand with this leftism corruption and paid shilling on popular sites like Reddit and Youtube. "Russians do everything wrong but America is justified" is the reverse Jewish logic that America has never done anything wrong every action was justified even though they really did nothing towards us. The whole irony is now people are starting to wake up and realize the CIA is fucked because its hands are caught and no one cares anymore.

Ohh fuck. I read that reddit thread. They gonna basically purge thousands of people from Reddit

Guess where they will come to.......

is reddit a tool of the CIA?

>discovered Sup Forums
>2016
>after 13 years of it's existence

what the fuck, this is a new low even for reddit
they're literally purging russians from reddit and they're cheering them on demanding more.
>mfw im a russian jew
I'm truly fucked arn't I?

nobody cares, fucking dumbass

Latvia, bro, I like you, but explain this.

(There's sadly no data for basically any country from before 1990, which is a shame. I imagine the decline in your GDP was equally bad)

>hurr durr it's reddit what do you expect
>you have to go back
Soon, everything will be like that, you morons. Pray that Sup Forums won't be nuked.

>i discovered Sup Forums in 2016

You must be at least 18 years old to post on this website.

Good thing the bigger cucks stay there. Plebbit is full of humor.

The ONLY reason T_D is still around is because spez loves that juicy ad revenue. T_D is ~6.5 million monthly views. He'll shit on them constantly, but won't ban them outright, as much as he desperately wants to. Once he does inevitably bans it, they'll go the way of Digg.