Times we got Monkey Paw'd

"I want a second season of Kemono Friends"

I wish I got attention from my dad.

I wish Kyoani did action shows instead of just SOL

>it's full of ugly CG

>
He fucks you in the ass and you poop everywhere.

All the animators get space cancer and die.

>I wish people would keep their shitty 3DPD images to themselves
>Sup Forums

I wish for a second season of Shingeki no Bahamut!

They're still basically sol which is probably why they're still shit.

>fantasy that isn't another fucking isekai
>bara tiger hour
>nobody watches it
>no chance of season 2 when the season only adapted 1/9 LNs
>manga scans at 1/6 tanks
>slow-ass scanlators don't matter because they're literally still on the third episode

>I want a new dragon ball

Sneed

Only took 15 years.

Do you not like El Grande Padre and are you not looking forward to Gohan Blancos battle against him and El Grande Abuelo?

I want a KanColle anime series

OP is talking about times we GOT monkey paw'd you fucking illiterate retard

I want more Legends of the Galactic Heroes

>I want a battle royale of different anime, manga, and video game characters coming to life!

uaahhh sowwyyyy

I wished for Kino's Journey S2...

This. THIS.
How could it be so mediocre?!

I wished for anime to have more dialog

Don't feel bad. I wished for a series where the girls crew an actual ship instead of the stupid "shipgirl" thing.

Funny thing is I know I watched it but I can't remember a single thing. What happened?

Maybe because Kancolle is bottom of the barrel trash

>We
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you braindead ape.

>>We
Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you braindead ape.

I wish there were more anime with hard sci fi

I wish the Kaworu clone alien won the Shindobowl

I wished we could have more Lelouch and C.C.

The last 4 or so episodes of this show were fucking gold.

Jojo will always be the biggest monkey paw of all time

I remember before, like 90% of Sup Forums didnt know what the fuck Jojo was, the threads were comfy as fuck. There were like 5 anons circle jerking with eachother, and it took days for the threads to hit bump limit

And then the anime happened, and boy it was fucking hype. And it was worth it, the anime was fucking great. The art was faithful, the song was great, the voice acting was fucking good. But then came the tumblr posting and the faggotry. It got to the point where i cant go into the threads anymore because of all the obnoxiousness

Truly, anime only fags ruin everything they touch

"I wish for another season of Shirobako"

not that guy, but gunslinger girl 2 but people criticize it for its poor animation, i dropped it first episode because i couldn't adjust to the artstyle shift

"I want a new Digimon show with the adventures cast that is targeted to an older audience"

Enjoy your Meiko-chan

FUCK!!! I'm starting to remember!

>I want a second season of Darker Than Black

I wish CR had some competition

>shy girl with glasses and long black hair
She's basically perfect for my taste, sadly i'm not the type that like a garbage plot device "character" for his design only

KnK was pretty good.
Phantom world was utter shit and I whole heartedly regret wasting my time watching it even though my time is worth nothing.

GG season 2 came out almost 5 years after the first season. Other than changing studios, the shift in animation style is mainly contributed to the shift in animation style for anime in general during those 5 years (2003 - 2008). Style aside, the animation was just objectively bad during most of s2. The voice actors were all replaced as well.

The main reason that s2 is so heavily criticized is because of the change in tone from season 1. The girls all act much "cuter" in general compared to season 1 and do things that their s1 counterparts would never have done like when Henrietta jumps onto Giuse's bed and starts happily smelling his pillow and rolling around. The funny thing is that s2 is actually much more faithful to the manga than s1 is, and that scene did actually happen. Madhouse took a lot of liberties in s1 and as a standalone series it is fantastic but really fucked over anybody else who wanted to keep adapting it.

TLDR; GG s2 suffered from many factors that were out of Artland's control, but the poor animation (shift in style aside) was not one of them.

>I want Brave Witches anime
There was some things I largely enjoyed about it but it was still pretty disappointing.

>I wish a berserk adaptation covered post eclipse

"I wish Keit-Ai would find a way!"

That would mean you're actually getting a second season.

Have you not been around for the last week?

"I want a Jojo anime"

Have they actually announced the second season? The last I heard, everyone involved in KF resigned except the creator.

"I want more Darker than Black"

New, good, and full anime adaptation of Claymore, with the same stuff.

We got a good manga so I'm okay with it

I want an original twist on the isekai formula

>Competition
>Will be completely annihilated in the next 5 years with Netflix's normie cash.

*staff

>I wish I could have another season of Eureka seveN!

I regret everything.

Sometimes I feel vaguely guilty since I jumped on the bandwagon with SC, then I remember the horrors that lurk in those threads, although it admittedly got slightly better lately. Well at least the SAS threads on /toy/ are still comfy.

back to plebbit faggot

>giving a shit about the spirit of community when you effectively got a masterpiece

Truly ungrateful.

>I wish .hack had more action!

>wow one punch man is really good
>sure wish it had s2

>Got a comfy place to discuss shit
>Suddenly said place is filled to the brim with shit
>Said shit then process to spill to other place too

no thx. I dont even give a shit about the anime, fucking brainlets with their retarded need for color and moving pictures. Give me my place to discuss Jojo back

That was Sore ga though, and it was perfect.

Kadokawa flet the studio go and they've been pointing fingers everywhere since then.

Oh no, what's that mean. is there something you know that I don't.

>How could it be so mediocre?!
Because Kadokawa.

Fuck off emojishitter

"I really wish more people knew about JoJo."

Must be nothing then.

I don't think that he understands

My fucking sides. That poor guy, he never showed up again.

>i don't want the other half of kare kano if it's not done by anno

OPM's animation was because the director for S1 had contacts with a lot of good passionate animators and he called them to work on it
OPM S2 is being done by JC Staff with a new director, which means the contact magic to get a talented passionate crew of animators won't happen again.

Fuck, I remember hearing about this now.

How does this shit even work? Did the studio that did season one not want to work on OPM anymore? Or did they somehow lose the rights to work on it?

"I want a second season for Gundam Build Fighters"

"I wish Blazblue got an anime"

THIS

>Truly, anime only fags ruin everything they touch
JoJo was that moment when i realised that too, before that i just though it was joke.

>I want a Gakkou Gurashi anime!

Don't worry, the animeonly faggotry will stop with part 4 since part 5 and on never ever.

"I wish Ragna doesn't have to suffer anymore"

I wish currently-airing anime got professional subs.

NTRing GOD HIMSELF

I hope you are right, user. I fucking hate all these normalfags and other retards who came into fanbase after part 3 got anime adaption.

I just want my comfy jojo threads back

They came from part 1

"They should make a girl Jojo."

Well yeah but it got even more worse with part 3 anime.

I wish people would not post simpsons in Sup Forums

>I want to see the prototype killing game with the HP student council and Izuru
>I want to see how Junko turned DR2's cast into her followers

Granted, now they post Spongebob.

For me it was Terra Formars and Triage X...

Terra Formar was / is trash though

Now I wish we got a Trash adaptation. PG13 romance SoL.

Both Jolyne and Stone Ocean are great.

>I wish there was a Danganronpa special featuring Ryoko

A shame, he seemed an honest man.