Is Vinland Saga good?

Is Vinland Saga good?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=is vinland saga good
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty good, dropped a bit around farming saga but it's picking back up again

lmgtfy.com/?q=is vinland saga good

Ahh yes, the opinions of gamefaqs is much more useful then a board dedicated to anime and manga

I dropped it after he stopped being relevant, and it seems like it hasn't gotten any better since then.

Are you implying Sup Forums's opinions are any more trustworthy ?
You can't never tell whenever something is actually bad or people are just being contrarian.

It's great but you're better off waiting 10 years for it to be finished before actually reading it.

yes

Try reading it and find out. It's not like you're doing anything better with your time anyway.

I stopped reading when the farm was going to be attacked. How much further did the story get?

I honestly liked the Farmland arc better than anything that came before or after it. I just wish the author would hurry up with Thorfinn's character development in the current arc, it's starting to drag.

They decided to go to Greek and is now tangled with the Jomsviking. Thorkell is back. Thorfinn is conflicting over his no kill rule.

>pacifist vikings
japan ruins everything it touches

Dropped

>literally go around raiding christian villages and raping women
>pacifist

>who are the fucking protagonist and his father

So is it on hiatus with a reason(togashi) or hiatus for no reason(miura)?

farming arc is goat
that said, I've not been keeping up with it recently. hope it's still gud.

It stopped being good once the farmland saga started. Thorfinn doesn't even use weapons anymore.

What's wrong with that?

Thorfinn and Canute's last talk is pretty good

Good, but Golden Kamuy is better.

Ex-Vikings who used to be violent raiders? Do you actually think that every single Nordic person was a viking?

It's good. But you'll only be able to appreciate it if you look forward to Thorfinn redeeming himself and founding a peacful country. If you read it for the action and violence, it will get boring by the time the farm arc starts.

No but farmland saga was alright.