Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/file/d/0BwyW7ZpWYsQBaThmR0Foa2ZfOG8/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet its going to be VR in a VR.
VRception

remember when Sup Forums hated SAO?

Has it been announced?

But now everyone hates SAO so people can finally admit it was good

Fuck that, when is SAOA Season 2 coming?

>s2 never
Atleast the game was good.

Alicization gave me brain damage when i read the novels, how will they pull it off in an anime?

is the one were he dies and it becomes no game no life?

I wish they animate that progressive story

First SAO season was good, then it became shitty

actually no he becomes comatose and they stick him in a VR with NPCs that have actual souls.

which one?

No the event is today in about 12 hours they will announce new anime.

glop

There was not a single thing that was objectively good about it and Sup Forums becomes much worse whenever it is airing.

How much more of this shit is there? Does any of it come close to the first season?

The premise was good.

Remember when Sup Forums liked SAO and then it turned to hate when the anime got announced?

Production values and music were good

It's literally discount .Hack and the first two seasons of that weren't too good to begin with.

I can't believe Kirito died.

This.

Which is still good. Not enough literal VR world shenanigan settings IMO. .Hack is pretty generic and wasn't very original either.

Also AW is better than SAO

I liked how there was no relationship drama with asuna. More anime should do that.

Just because a premise has been done doesn't mean it's automatically bad.

Kirito > Piglet.

first couple of episodes of season 1 were good

Shut up man.

Accel World is one of the worst anime released in the past decade. It's not better than anything.

I would disagree if it weren't for them making piglet literally short and fat with the face of a chibi character. Worst decision they made on AW.

Alicization is completely and utterly insane as a plot. We're basically at full-blown isekai shit at this point.

What really gets me is that Eugeo dies and Kirito basically takes the helm again. You'd think that this would be a 'passing of the torch' with Eugeo as the hero and Kirito taking a backseat, but nope.

Also, would it really be so bad if they fucked some of the girls? I mean, the two squire girls nearly get raped in every encounter, and Kirito has a senpai who is this close to holding him down and riding him.

That looks better than abec's stuff.

Eugeo is best bro

Honestly not even then.

It started toppling over because of shit writing pretty early. It is not immediately apparent how bad it is and is as such passable.

Of all the things to complain about, you choose that? I'm more pissed off about kirito dying and asuna turning into a literal god.

That's because SAO is prime shitposting material and the newfags follow suit in an attempt to fit in.

I'm complaining about that big-time, because Eugeo really should've been the hero here. I mean, Kirito doesn't die for good anyway, he's just out of action for most of the game until the girls rescue him.

Then he one-hit-kills the invading army, numbering in the thousands. Also, Leafa almost gets tentacle raped by an evil dark elf in front of an orc, which gets points for novelty I guess.

Will there be smugs?

Fuck this hack for what he did to Eugeo twice

>m-muh harem

>female knight elf girl gets raped by evil dark elf and orc
Wew, it's like the author is trying to hit every stereotype.

I want to be disappointed, upset, infuriated, but at this point all I can feel is deep, internal pain in my rectum, heart, and soul. I'm going to watch this, I'm going to sit through it and shake my head the entire time, and then proceed to live my life and endure people actually talking about this and enjoying this. Good day.

>Fuck this hack for what he did to Eugeo twice

They're making sure fujos don't get too involved in the series

Strangely enough, the orc is this one is actually quite good-natured. I know, I'm disappointed too. All the almost-rape leaves me with an erection I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH.

>All the almost-rape leaves me with an erection I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH.
Wait for the doujins.
There's like next to zero Leafa doujins because everyone would rather fap to Sugu instead though.

It's a shame, I think Leafa is hotter. I mean, she's perfect! You can either bang the big-titted imouto or the busty blonde elf. I bet she fucks like a tiger.

Eugeo had a harem with Tiese, loli Alice, Quinella, Kirito

>Tiese
>Quinella

He could have fucked them, too bad he was obsessed with Alice.

You know, I never thought I would say this, but SAO has made me realize why you usually have the harem setup but no commitment.

It's because sexual tension is the only tension left, and giving the MC a girlfriend removes that, too. Like, even if Asuna was clearly the heroine, the whole "Hang on a minute, he MIGHT fuck one of the other girls" thing would make for a notably different dynamic in that the MC could flirt back without cheating on his girlfriend.

It doesn't help that all of the later heroines are simply more interesting than Asuna.

What's the story about this time?

semen demon

During a date with Asuna, Kirito gets near-fatally poisoned by a member of Laughing Coffin. He goes into a coma.

In order to wake up him, that government-agent dude sticks him in a virtual-reality simulation, which is actually a complex recreation of a fantasy world. So Kirito basically wakes up in an isekai setting, and sets off on an epic quest to find the Developer's Console so he can escape.

Meanwhile, it's revealed that the whole VR world is actually a serious attempt to create AIs capable of controlling drone weaponry. The final system test will be unleashing the 'evil kingdoms' on the 'good kingdoms' and bringing about the apocalypse.

The girls log into this isekai setting using special accounts, effectively taking on the form of various goddesses. However, US Marines storm the island platform to hack into the system, and their sociopathic leader basically takes on the role of Sauron. He also 'summons' thousands of demons by letting other players log into the game as his soldiers, which means that he has a horde of reinforcements.

The SAO guys do the same thing, and it basically becomes the final clash of Good versus Evil at the climax of every fantasy novel ever.

I love watching SAO and there's nothing anyone can do about it

I have more shitty things to hate, can't focus on something that's not airing.

What

the

fuck

This isn't a joke?

Wait till you hear about the Bankai special moves and the 'Integrity Knights' who are basically those Captains from Bleach.

>people thinking about SAO seriously

its a fucking junk food, people know its fucking bad, people just want to enjoy some dumb fun entertainment. Yes the writing is garbage, OS showed everyone about it

stop being a fun police

He is 100% serious. It's all real. There is also some homolusting between Kirito and the new MC he meets in the isekai world. Oh, right. More rape too.

I stopped reading Alicization years ago just before Asuna logged in and I might just pick it up again. Is the arc over yet or is the climax still ongoing?

How the fuck did the story go to that?

Who got raped? I'm interested.

I think the novels are still ongoing, but I do know that the web novel's conclusion was Kirito wakes up and turns the entire opposing army to ice, taking them out in a single attack. He and Asuna stay in the VR world to fix things - for 200 years - and eventually have their memories wiped when they return to the real world.

It's over, but the last relevant volume's translation is still incomplete

It leaves a bit out, but it's more accurate than that copypasta that keeps going around.

Leafa gets some tentacle rape action and a few girls Kirito/Eugeo were training.

Okay, see. The people in the virtual realm? They've built their society from scratch. They're made of fluctlights, which are basically human souls. (Humans have fluctlights too).

So they live in a fantasy setting. The God-Empress of this setting is a girl who figured out how to level-grind, and who eventually unlocked the debug command. Now she's an impossibly perfect vixen who lounges around nude and plots to expand her dominion into the real world.

She picks extremely powerful swordsmen (and women) who distinguish themselves, then wipes their memories and reprograms them as her perfectly loyal soldiers. These people can all use the mind-over-matter system from Accel World to do all kinds of bullshit, ranging from firing millions of arrows, flight, an entropic aura, or STOPPING TIME.

So they're those Captains from Bleach.

To clarify, Leafa gets tentacle-groped a bit and the girls (squires, really) trained by Kirito and Eugeo almost get raped. There is no actual penis into vagina.

>spoiler
God dammit, Kawahara.

I see, thanks.

Ronye and Tieze

>their sociopathic leader basically takes on the role of Sauron
Why did I laugh so much at this? Also, the evil-NSA pasta is more detailed

The Alicization arc in the light novels just ended very recently.
The most recent novel release was a side story for the Alicization arc.

So what I'm getting here is that, Kawashitra put a Isekai story into a "somewhat Isekai" story.

GENIUS. This is making me laugh for some reason.

Didn't it have more than 4 seasons? Or am I mistaking them for arcs?
>First part ends with the game being completed, everyone who didn't die wakes up, Kirito gets up and goes to see Asuna
This was good. A bit silly, but the ending was good.
>Second part is painfully boring and full of bad drama, leading up to Kirito beating the shit out of that freaky faggot in a parking lot.
>Third part was about a cute new MC...wait no, Jedi trap Kirito saves the day yet again. Entertaining at least, but shit dropped the ball when swords were involved.
>Fourth part in that flying crystal dungeon was just bland. I don't even remember half of what happened, other than samurai bro getting a waifu.
>Fifth part had the AIDS girl, and was a pretty good story.

Honestly, everything after the first game ended was not so good. GGO was okay, but Kirito's ridiculous Jedi swordsmanship ruined half the fun. GGO would've been so much better if it was Sniper vs Assassin with Kirito giving advice to her on the enemy's movements, like an operator and spotter.

>Looking forward to a 3rd season of what was basically the GamerGate flood of our board

If anyones wondering SnK was the election

Someone post the pasta

>OS

Who is OS?

I wonder if the author of Sword Art Online knows his shit stinks?

You're mistaking them for arcs and falling victim to the fact that people use series and season interchangeably and do the same for cour and season. It had two series/seasons totaling four cours/seasons, that covered five arcs of various lengths.

Ordinal Scale, the latest movie.

>Stop liking what I don't like
Make me faggot

best scene

Season 1 first part: Aincrad 2 volumes
Season 1 second part: Alfheim 2 volumes
Season 2 first part: GGO 2 volumes
Season 2 second part: Calibur 1/2 volume Mother's Rosario 1 volume

For comparison Alicization has 10 volumes

AW vs SAO

who would guess that the worse arc in SAO would make the most fun game?

Does Kirito ever become even a remotely better character?

trap kirito was best girl

Despite being always OP, he always goes into drama mode. I don't know why.

hes a amazing character during the mother rosario arc

where he doesnt show at all and its only a suport to more interresting characters

He's best at being in a coma. That's where his character truly shines. You can really enjoy the story with him out of the picture.

Its not even entertaining, that how fucking terrible it was.

No.
The main cast excluding Kirito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kirito

>marrying into money.
Chad indeed.

GLOP

Is this LN thing?

Two years worth.

Why is there a sex scene in sao?

It's actually kinda cute. Try to enjoy it.
docs.google.com/file/d/0BwyW7ZpWYsQBaThmR0Foa2ZfOG8/edit

Semen is absorbed back after 3 months.

That's not what I saying at all with that post.

I remember Eugeo being based in that scene, but honestly I couldn't get over how retarded the ethics loophole abuse was.

The gods/programmers had gone to all that trouble to make non-consentual kissing impossible, but completely missed punishment rape/noble privlage rape or whatever the fuck it was?

I finished that volume and never went back.

The news Eugeo dies has killed what is left of my motivation to pick it back up. He was the best thing about that arc, even if if his POV had a tendancy to slip into being in awe of Kirito.

>sex in MMORPG
This raises more questions than it answers.
How could SAO be sold to underage teen?
Was there a team to design the sex mechanics?
Is there more options in the sex UI?

He didn't know she's rich.