ITT: The exact moment where a series jumped the shark

ITT: The exact moment where a series jumped the shark.

O

MY

RUBBER

NEN

Fucking this.

I don't think Hunter x Hunter as a whole has jumped the shark because of one asspull, but Fate/Shit Spin-offs has.

So dumb

But the Fate spin-offs are unrelated to the original VN or Zero so they have no baring on the franchise as a whole.

O MY HAKAI

O

>tfw forcing this for so long but still no one gives a shit

kek

This wasn't an asspull, sorry Sup Forums

O

>Said no one ever.

someday it'll be a meme

>There are people who unironically defend this scene.

So Nef coming back to life after dying was no big deal either then?

Pitou didn't come back to life. Pitou was a zombie being controlled by Nen. Did not get resurrected.
Didn't walked away like nothing happened. Pitou was dead, no coming back to life.

Togashi is a hack, should be about damn time these HxHfags realize that it is not the same way as it used to be. Quality of HxH is dropping, it is just another shitty Shounen at this point.

With Pitou, Terpsichora just turned her body into a puppet with the sole purpose of killing Gon. Never revived her, just used her corpse. Her devotion to the king was just so high that those strong emotions caused her nen to live on.

With Hisoka he just expanded and retracted his heart to restart it, kinda like Enel in a sense. I guess his strong desire to fight Chrollo kept his nen alive or something.

>One piece did this shit
>Noone bat an eyes
>HxH did this shit
>Niggas go ape shit crazy for some reason

Sure, it wasnt scientific correct but fuck more you fags want?

They want memes, and they got them

I don't understand people that think Gear 4th is some kind of retarded asspull abomination or something

That's the point, it's a fuck you to monkey god awakening fags.

Desperate attempt to stir shit up

I don't know. It's not like Togashi had to have Hisoka die. Is it really an asspull when the author willingly setups the requirements for it. To my mind a real, egregious asspull is when an author pulls something from his ass to resolve an otherwise unavoidable outcome.

Sup Forums will never EVER understand the potentials of nen and the concept in general. Gets out of the retard loop, you stupid fucks.

This character right here.

Gear 2 was worse.