What kind of books does Sup Forums read?

What are some thougb-invoking pieces of literature you admire?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/21553
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
youtu.be/8APUM-b4-ns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Bible.

lol Christfag

Plato's the Republic

I haven't read a book in 15 years. Fuck reading.

INB4 Harry Potter.

Graham Hancock: Fingerprints of the gods. Interesting read.
>megpugh.com/files/Graham_Hancock_FINGERPRINTS_OF_THE_GODS.pdf

Why don’t you post an example first OP

"The Spirit of 1776"
Its a collection of writings, meeting transcripts, and correspondence from the time leading up to the revolution and during it. It is a very long book. I've read it probably 8 times and still pick it up once or twice a week.

It has most of the letters between Washington and his generals. And, basically the first revolution would still be a road map to a second revolution.

Real men don't read; they build tables, fix cars, that sort of thing.

Recommend this book:
gutenberg.org/ebooks/21553

Fuck you, I literally built a dinning room table and chairs this winter and I restore old cars. I read all the fucking time, or play guitar.

The White Company is a good read.

I'm picking up what you're putting down Norwegian bro.

>Proverbs 24:5 A wise warrior is better than a strong one, and a man of knowledge than one of strength

The deadliest weapon a man of God will ever possess is the one he was born with, his brain. Remember to sharpen your mind before sharpening your spears my brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

youtu.be/8APUM-b4-ns

I believe I've seen that one already, but thanks, also thanks for the links. Never read fingerprints of the gods, always wanted to.

This one and the last one i read was peace and war by joe haldeman, its a trio in one about a squad of men training on their way to war on some alien planet in giant fighting suits, 2nd one follows one of the soldiers coming back to earth and trying to fit back in 100 years after leaving and the worlds changed to one race/religion and super over populated

you should consider adding the "improvised munitions" army handbook to your collection
it's full of good knowledge that goes well with your other reading

Currently reading Ride The Tiger.

The Fifty Shades of Grey movies are actually extremely redpilled on women. How they think, how they work and how they react. I highly recomend people here to watch it.

The movie is basically about a young white feminist woman realizing that feminism makes her unhappy, and that the only fulfilling life for her is as the wife of a patriachal, hardworking, leading husband. All the villains in the movie are either soyboys or degenerates. The woman tries so hard to escape her biological drives, but fails everytime, because her instinct knows that a conservative man is the only right thing for her.

The romantic interest, Christian Grey, is also a great study of game. Act like he does in the movie and you will be able to get your aryan waifu. He shows how you can instantly make women respect you and that is without acting like a nigger or adhd party fratboy.

I intend to continue my education.

and only dumb shit burgs make such comments

Isn't the full do/k/ument still floating around? Should have plenty of useful manuals for your reading pleasure.

101 stuff mostly

Honeypot
>implying I'm not already on a list even though I'm a loving non violent tolerant human being

And hardcopy for when the internet goes down.

I find it difficult to watch trash

this

Last book I read was David (((Bohm)))s :Thought as a System.
Interesting book on society by a physicist

can you expand upon any philosophy you found of interest that may not be common knowledge?

After I finish mein kampf, I'll move onto pic related.
Just beginning my journey into literature one step at a time.

I'll probably move onto Hitler's table talk or ernst jungers storm of steel, perhaps something more closely related to the modern day. I like taking quotes a lot from Steven Pressfield's The Art of War. Has some real existential masculine that gets the noggin joggin.

If you want to know about Mossad I know some stuff (personally) that may interest you abou their tactics

Max Stirner - The Unique and its property.

It’s called
Niggers Are Gay