Look Who's On The Sandy Hook Promise Board!

@NicoleHockley runs Sandy Hook Promise

sandyhookpromise.org

Other urls found in this thread:

browardschools.com/Our-School-Board/Meet-the-Board/District-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is nu-pol. Gonna have to add more info and spoon feed people what all this means.

bump

who dis

fuck nigger why is Dave with that faggot

Why is someone affiliated with Broward County schools on the board for a Sandy Hook foundation?

Just a coincidence I'm sure...

because they are all rats.

sandy hook was fake

we live in a truman show world and Israel controls the story of our existence

our history is all orchestrated and faked

they all pedophile child groomers

sandy hook & parkland seem to have a lot of connections. I bet a lot of the little kids ended up in Florida

browardschools.com/Our-School-Board/Meet-the-Board/District-4

maybe related. district 4 is stoneman douglas

hah this lady looks neck deep in the shit

right? legal intern for the pentagon lol!

>Erica Smegielski
>Smegielski
>Smeagol

>77766

I didn't even see that part!

How the hell do you guys peddle this shit with a straight face... Same way you guys thought the Vegas shooting victims were "actors".

Can't keep the prez getting a bj a secret but can have a massive conspiracy that would take thousands of people, additionally in the age of cell phones and social media.

You can't argue with delusion.

poor little fanny boy

lack of cell phone footage and social media accounts is one of the reasons people question these events. cnn becomes the factcheck for all missing data. you musta missed sandy hook cuz they fucked that one up real bad.

I heard the same thing about Vegas (granted the motive and oddness of the case warranted some questioning), but people were saying people were faking being dead in pictures (lol). Someone from my state got shot there and it was all over the news here even though he just got shot in the leg.

Fine then, tell me your account of Sandy Hook and try not to sound like a paranoid, shut-in virgin like the rest of Sup Forums

Is that Laura Loomer?