The """great""" Sup Forums victories

Congrats on hung parliament in Italy with the leftist pro-EU M5S as largest party

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Niggers tend to vote left

M5S are anti-eu you dirty memeflag
/sage
/report

Hey Jamal Flötenberg, the Austrian President has literally nothing to say in the country, he literally is their to welcome politicians from other countries.
Also his party the (((Green Party))) died last year, he has no party anymore.

And Austria has a Right/Far Right coalition now rulling (ÖVP/FPÖ), the Chancellor (ÖVP Kurz) was the guy who clossed the borders in Austria in 2016 and the Vize Chancellor (FPÖ Strache) was in a Neo Nazi Hitler Youth group (pic related)

M5S are /ourguys/

So now we have a chainsmoking LARPing Dipshit as Vicechancellor that does nothing but scratch his balls in his useless meme ministry position. Congratulations Dipshit. The american identity politics obsession really paid off.

I am an immigrant so i don't care about that "German" Jewpuppet country.

rutte and macron are based you retards

As am I. You're russian I'm guessing? What is wrong with you folks?

Nope Arab

So why would you push this cancer called white identity politics to destroy this country like in the 20th century? If you don't like it here you are free to move. Why ruin it for others?

I don't like liberals, even though they do what the fuck i want here because i am Arab.
Kek
But only ugly chicks are liberal, so you only get ugly pussy that Niggers and their uncles already had.

We Arabs are very conservative, and can't stand Jews, so i rather help the right.

The same one's that will discriminate against you in public, when you're looking for an apartment/job or when you have to deal with the police and government? You're not very bright are you? You're helping the guys who want to remove you from the country.

Nah the only people i had problems with where Niggers, and Antifa who didn't like me posting pro FPÖ stuff on my Facebook.
I had some people on Facebook that only befriended me because i am Arab, but i am legally here and not a fucking refuge.
I have a house and a car, because i work, but those smelly hippies think i am from Syria.
Those fuckers (like you probably) only want to use me for their own politicall purpose so FUCK YOU!
Yes some older Austrians look at me funny, but most of them are cool and the behave with me like with a human, and not like you liberals like with a pet.
You can't use my people like Green Piece uses animals you fucking Abeeds are fucking ill.
I have a double citizenship so i can go home whenever i want, but i still want to keep Austria Austrian.
When i want to see Niggers i go to Africa, and it's nice seeing you pale skins and your nice villages and mountains.

Ps: Are you a Jew, a Nigger or a self hating Austrian?

*smart people

Cucks n' Niggers

say it with me

PRESIDENTE SALVINI

That's because you live in a city, a liberal bubble where people respect people from foreign backrounds. On the countryside things are not so friendly. I am Hungarian so I blend in with the locals. They are discussing how to remove "subhumans" like you and openly talk about their violent tendencies against you because they all believe you as rapist, thieves and leeches. Do what you will in your elaborate suicide scheme but you should consider the fact that your fellow Arabs don't deserve to suffer discrimination because you have some weird hate going on for the only people that treat you arab manlets well in this country. I'm not a liberal either, but I can just see what identity politics does to this region and that blood flows in all directions when it manifests in the mainstream.

no he isn't, and you're the tard.

c-c-c-c-cuuuuuuck
c-cuuuuuuuuck

macron is based

merkel is based by german standards

Italy is fucked tho

well I guess the current term is soyboy

>Hungarian
So you are a Gypsie or a Jew.

My house is in a small village of 2000 peope in a 100% Alp region, and i never had problems in 25 years.
The only time was when some turk in Salzburg mistook me for a Kurd and wanted to fight me.
I hang out with Austrians they are ok, the turks not so much.
There was this Antifa guy who had issues, he was in a Punk band and wanted to use me for propaganda in pics and a anti right video.
I just told him that i like Hitler and that my grandfather was in the SS Handschar division and i am proud of Austria for giving birth to a holy man like Hitler.
He freaked out, because i didn't fit his jewish brainwashed idea of an Arab immigrant, i left and he later ended up as a heroin addict.
Stop trying to use us you sick liberals, my people aren't your slaves WE ARE HUMANS!

>pro-EU M5S

The Five Star Movement isn't pro-EU.

oh buddy I really could care less what a LARping shitskin thinks. But you're in for a wild ride if you think you'll be treated well by far-right people.

They are good with me so i don't care what a Gypsy thinks.
Heck my Austrian friends are super rightwing, but aren't hating my people because we hate and fight the Jews!
Have fun getting deported back to India you Dravidian parasite, you (whatever you are) people come to a country that takes you in and then try to destroy them within you are a Iblis!

I hope they round up your whole family and shoop them before they shoot you.

Found the Jew who hates it when the gentiles unite against them!

Your entire argument relies on me being gypsy. What remains when I tell you I am not? Nothing. You are HOPING the people who talk about an Ethnostate that naturally excludes you make an exception just for you and do not betray you because they could.

I come from Hungary. A country ruined by far right identity politics. Let me tell you what they have done about the jews; absolutley nothing. Except meming against Soros they are licking Likuds boots wherever they can because ultimatley they are anti-MENA and ant-Gypsy not anti-Jewish. Same with the FPÖ. It's impossible to have missed this but an antisemtic SONG had the entire nation buttmad and the FPÖ forced a guy who had very little to do with to resign his position. BEcause they are abslutlley not anti-jewish they are Anti-Muslim and that is exactly what Likud wants.

You are a useful idiot to them now, so the smile and laugh at you, but when they have the right to kill you, they will. They have done so to the jews in the 20th century and they will do so to you this time.

So why am I telling you this. Why do I care that an arab manlet is shilling for his own concentration camp? Because as you know extreme nationalism always leads to war an in war everyone dies regardless who they are, so even my life is threatened. I'd much rather have you shitskin leave voluntarly but I know there will never be this option.

>(((ourguys)))
in your case

>They have done so to the jews in the 20th century and they will do so to you this time.

Ok Shlomo you just broke your neck on /pol, you are now getting ignored.
Kek 6 GORILLION GOYIM!!!!!

Good loard you guys are desperate, glad you aren't in Hungary anymore Ismael Lazar.
It's so lovely how much it hurts you that you guys can't use us, hahahahah.
You guys can't do jackshit against people like me either, because if you say something then you are racist, but if you don't than you are anti semitic because you didn't say anything when i wear a SS runen shirt.
Ps: You are already Anti Semitic by not being on my side, hah your mentally ill SJW JEW laws are not so good.

Nighte nigthe Judenratte!

I want our borders shut, but you sound based. You can stay.

The difference between the based Arab and you is he respects austria and austrian culture and you dont.

I would argue you respect a country much more if you don't it to murder innocents like that delusional Arab, and you don't want the country to start a pointless war with presumably the middle east that will destroy lives on both sides.

Why, Mr. Shill?
Why, why, why?
Why do you do it?
Why? Why Open that Thread?
Why keep fighting?
Do you believe you're fighting
for something?
For more than your Shekels?
Can you tell me what it is?
Do you even know?
Is it JIDF or CIA?
Perhaps Australia? Could it be for keks?
Illusions, Mr. Shill.
Vagaries of perception.
Temporary constructs
of a feeble subhuman intellect...
...trying desperately to justify an existence
that is without meaning or purpose!
And all of them as artificial
as the Matrix itself...
...although only a human mind could
invent something as insipid as Australia.
You must be able to see it, Mr. Shill.
You must know it by now.
You can't win.
It's pointless to keep fighting.
WHY MR SHILL WHY?
WHY DO YOU PERSIST?

DO IT AGAIN, BARREL BOMBER ASSAD

M5S are neither leftist nor pro-EU.
OP is a special kind of stupid.

>VVD
>bad
we're fine here mate

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them.

yup, burgers are politically illiterate

Rutte is fucking cancer.

When was Putin American?

If more Arabs had your mentality I'd like you guys.

>M5S
>pro EU
wow hans you're really getting desperate

Since they elected Trump and he took over America, obviously.

Stop replying to troll threads and start reporting them please. Do your part and make this board great again.