Canada and asian people

I just got back from my vacation from Canada (I'm serious) and I am surprised by how many japenese/chinese/koreans were there.

Why is Canada overrun by asians? Is Trudeau kidnapping asian people? Is he giving them money to live in Canada? What the hell is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp
i.4cdn.org/gif/1520255543284.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have an immigration system based on merit, so only the smartest races are allowed.

Canada was only 53% White in 2016

It's about 35% in major cities

>Canada only let's in ric--

Your investment visa was cancelled 4 years ago. You only let in shitskins to replace Whites.

>be a non-Canadian person
>come to Canada
>realize Canada is not white
many such cases

Are you being paid to keep posting this bullshit? Or did you get cucked by a Canadian expat?

Redpill me on Vancouver. Also, why does Canada's economy goes up, when everyone says that the crash is inevitable? Is it the Chinese money?

Skilled Immigration is not about fulfilling job shortages-- that's a myth. Canada has 4 million unemployed. Here's proof that "Skilled" immigration is a crock of shit.

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2015.asp

Express Entry for skilled immigration, ie. the cream of the cream of the cream of the crop for Canada's skilled immigration policy:

Top 10 Invited Occupations Number# %
NOC6311 - Food service supervisors 2,356 8%
NOC6322 - Cooks 2,295 8%
NOC2171 - Information Systems Analysts and Consultants 1,255 4%
NOC2173 - Software Engineers 940 3%
NOC2174 - Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers 935 3%
NOC4011 - University professors and lecturers 745 3%
NOC6211 - Retail sales supervisors 669 2%
NOC5241 - Graphic Designers and Illustrators 550 2%
NOC1111 - Financial Auditors and Accountants 494 2%
NOC1112 – Financial and Investment Analysts 446 2%
Top 10 10,685 38%

>Cooks
>Food Prep supervisors (aka Tim Horton cashiers)
>Retail sales (cashiers)
>IT/coders, further depressing Canada's ultra low coding salaries

ching chong smarr penisu

Pic related.

Canada needs to purge it's chink infestation.

Shut up.

45% of immigrants are "non-economic", meaning they contribute nothing to our economy because they don't have any skills. They get in because they're family members (family reunification program) or refugees who end up begging on street corners in organized "begging gangs".

>Canada is WHITE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
these canadians are in denial

Chinks cheat though.

Jesus christ do you wait for anyone to post about Canada to reply with this. Why are you so obsessed you were proven wrong in the other thread lmao.

And why you let in Haitians?

Also your skilled immigration #'s are a kike psyop. If Mohammed gets in to work his high tech job as a customer service rep for $30K/year and brings in 2 Aishas and 10 Mobombs, that's actually 14 skilled immigrants. They do not come under family reunification but skilled immigration. So literally you let in maybe 1/4 of the publicly shilled skilled immigrant number, the rest is useless shitskins (in addition to the useless "skilled" immigrant shitskins).

But you were supposed to be white, weren't you?

Redpill needed for rare flag here

yeah, 30 years ago

>pic related

He deliberately ignores the fact that many Canadians, especially those east of Ontario, define their ethnicity as "Canadian" in the census instead of English, French, Scottish, Irish, etc.

>white genocide graffed

t. someone who knows nothing about Canada

So, tell me, who is paying you?

It's even worse than I thought

Vancouver is a Chinese colony and white Canadians are in denial about it. In 50 years it will be a part of greater China.

I pay him. Now redpill me on Tim Horton's cashiers. My gf wants to start working there Is she gonna suck dicks?

It's true though lol why are you so obsessed that you literally made memes about it.. it's not healthy lol. Even me and my familiy wrote down Canadian.

Also polish women are the most likely to go for BBC despite coming from a homogenous conservative country. Your women need black bulls to compensate for your subhuman slavic shortcomings.

>My gf wants to start working there Is she gonna suck dicks?
If she's in a big city, yes.

>Canadian Japanese
Where are they at?

I guess if you only visit Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal.

Trudeau

>It's even worse than I thought
It's even worse than what you thought you thought

Same in australia.
Many Japs, koreans and chinese.
Wish there were many in italy too.
Gonna got o aus in 2 weeks tho so its good.

Lucky for them.

>BLM flag
>muh dick post
0/10 apply yourself next time Tyrone

It was Vancouver mate

I don't know, all asians look the same.

Are chinese that bad? I thought the asians were all the same.

you mean corruption? go back to asia you fucking faggot when the time comes ill go to canada and help my hunter friends kill all of you slant-eyed communist fucknuts

Fucking hell!

>flag
>BBC
checks out, /r/asianmasculinity

just quoting what their women say
i.4cdn.org/gif/1520255543284.webm

whats ur problem weeb

>Canada is 73% Whit--

"Asian" also means Paki's.

Why does Canada's economy goes up, when everyone says that the crash is inevitable? Is it the Chinese money?

please redpill me

please

oh my fucking god...

The americans need to nuke Canada if they hope to survive, it's their fuckin neighbor and that looks contagious

actually, most Pakis are considered White on the Canadian census. Hence why the visible minority number the Chink Mohammedian Hybrid leafs use is hilarious

>pic related
This is considered NOT a visible minority in Canada

speculation

>The americans need to nuke Canada if they hope to survive, it's their fuckin neighbor and that looks contagious
We got that from the US.

Canada's economy is a meme. They have no industry, no manufacturing. They are nothing but drawers of water and hewers of wood. All they do is trade their natural resources for refined useful things from the USA. Their economy crashed hard in 2008 and all their banks went bankrupt but the government bailed them out with a secret $114B bailout. Since then the entire economy has been propped up by the housing bubble. Average house in Toronto is $1M+ for 1000 sq ft. Canadians just take out loans on their homes and spend it-- 70% of the economy is consumer spending.

However Trump is now going to kill NAFTA and tarrif the fuck out of everything. The Canadian economy has been marked by the OECD and BiS as the economy most likely to suffer a financial crisis due to no real industry and the housing bubble. It's currency trades with the volatility of a 3rd world currency.

>pic related

No, it's your country's race-baiting that's been spreading to Canada. You can fuck right off.

Poles should be granted Leaf-deletion privileges honestly, the board would much freer of degeneracy

>webm related
This is now legal in Canada and leaf women fuck their dogs

I work in the trades and I can tell you that we are still white and pure. Although every building we build or work on is surrounded by subhumans, especially the university areas.

I've been here for a visit for the second time and all I see is smelly Niggers, Arabs and Indian people.

>Flag
>White
This is literally a White Male leaf

youre ignoring the fact that literally everywhere you go, whites are a minority. the census is bullshit, just look around you. in the greater vancouver area, large crowds are 10-20% white at best

How many of these did you see?

I don't see any chinks or poos begging on the street in Toronto or the GTA. It's always blacks, whites, and indigenous.

Because only Whites and Natives end up homeless. Shitskins get special gibs and free apartments. A Syrian refugee family with 10 kids gets the pre-tax equivalent of like $480,000/year

>Why is Canada overrun by asians?
Good question indeed

I've heard that trades pay well in Canada. Which trade do you work in? Concrete here, we start out at $18/hr but it's pretty shitty considering how high living costs are.

I'm around a University area and someone else just mentioned that it's especially bad here so I just hope that user is right and there's still more than a handful white people in Canada.

>someone from Poland has to educate Canada
What the hell is going on here

Salaries are about 1/3 of what they are in the USA, with taxes above 50% on income of $100K ($75k USD), with living costs that are double

1 pound of cheese costs $10 in Canada

Canada has 400,000 foreign students, basically come "study" in Canada and 3 years later you get citizenship. Most come in on diversity scholarships, so of course it's Africans, Arabs, Chinks and Indians

Damn...

Richmond is literally 90% Shitskin I believe

Canada's Largest industry is being an asset holder for wealthy chinese.
In group nepotism by poos and chinks will rip canada apart in 20 years and the whites will beg for it.

I know this term gets thrown around a lot, but I think this user is genuinely fucking autistic

Concrete is the most beaned trade in existence. Pick anything else. Like something that requires studying.

This, both of those groups are wolves in sheeps clothing.

>Canada's Largest industry
Actually, it's diversity

Canada spends something like $30B on immigration a year. That'd be like you burgers spending $300B a year to bring in 10M shitskins a year

>Why is Canada overrun by asians?
this gay meme has to die, they aren't even the largest visible minority in Canada anymore. given the current and immigration rates, Canada will become a poo colony not a chink one. why do you faggots think cuckdeau is spending so much time and energy pandering to poos?
this. we are importing brown people by the boatload to work at Tim Horton's and depress technology wages.

Show the Calculation Information tab.

JUST a friendly reminder that Syrian refugee families get the equivalent of $893,626.31/year in gibs thanks to Cuckdeau. They also get free Dental (Canadians do not get this), Vision and Platinum health care with everything covered, no fees and immediate access to a family doctor— the doctor can even meet them at the airport! (Canadians have to wait 5 years to find a family doctor). They also get free Rx, Daycare, University tuition, and free food/clothes/job training $$ from government funded settlement organizations (just more free gibs) but I'll exclude it from the Gibs Matematics model for now. Many also work on the side in kebab shops.

Model Input: Mohammed, 4 Aishas, 20 Mohammeds (25 members)

>Refugee Gibs Matematics

Gib Housing: $10,000/month (for accommodation in Toronto to house 25 family members)
Gib Government Refugee Money: $700 per adult/month
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $533.33/month/kebab
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $113/month/kebab
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $875/quarter/family
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $542.66/month/family
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $2000/kebab/year
Gib Free Platinum Vision Care: $1000/kebab/year

Total Annual:
Gib Housing: $120,000
Gib Government Refugee Money: $42,000
Gib Canada Child Benefit: $128,000
Gib Ontario Child Benefit: $27,120
Gib GST/HST Tax Refund: $3,500
Gib Ontario Sales Tax Credit: $6,511.84
Gib Free Dental Platinum Plan: $50,000
Gib Free Platinum Health Care: $50,000
Gib Free Platinum Vision Insurance: $25,000

>$207,131.84/year cash + $120,000 housing benefit + $75,000 in luxury health care
>$402,131.84
>Assuming a tax rate of 55%, 215142/(1-0.55)=893626.31

That’s a pre-tax equivalent of $893,626.31.

They also get a non-repayable, tax-free one-time start-up allowance of $65K, and can bring up to $62.5K cash without it affecting their gibs.

>job training
What a crock of shit. Some have been herer 3 years and still don't work.

hush, Mutt

It seems asian people know tricks and many things about how to settle in Canada

In many cities towns and places asian people represent more than 50% of the population

>when the ad hominem immunity deflects

It doesn't matter who lives there now. Once I establish the white ethnostate in the northwest/Midwest, we will build up a military and Lebensruam British Columbia. All Asians will be sent to concentration camps in the northern ice territories and Alaska will choose by it's own decision to join the new white imperium. Heil!

Trudeau wanted to replace his face on the $10 bill with some nigger woman because he was a racist, but then somebody thought it would be more JUST to keep him on there but surround him with a woman, aboriginal and some shitskin as a fuck you to him

>Immigration is for economic reasons
Trudeau literally imports shitskins who will never work or assimilate so they will be dependent on him for gibs for life and thus ensuring Libs get votes for life

Syrian refugees in Canada are there to stay
They have nothing left in Syria
Many syrian refugees in Europe from France Belgium Germany and Netherlands want to go to Canada as well because they feel insecure about racism and also the maghrebians who want them to join the fight with ISIS

I've been thinking about going to live to Canada. I'll get into IT (software engineering or data science), is it a good place to live or I'd be better off in the US?

Its mostly philipinos and chinamen. not that many nips

i pay him

>IT
we bring in indian slave labour on H1B visas for these jobs. i don't know if you could find work

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INDIANS AND MIDDLE EAST PEOPLE HAVE NO PLACE IN HOCKEY HANG NAZEM KADRI NOW

There are 300,000 Canadians working in silicon valley for a reason

Leaf wages are 1/3 of US wages, taxes at least double and your cost of living is astronomical. If you earn $80K in Toronto you save $0 and live in a 400 sq ft broom closet.

It's funny because there is a brazilian youtuber that said exactly this and part of the brazilian community in Canada* hate her for dropping the truth.

* some people receive money from agencies money to promote the country on youtube.

I went there recently to Toronto and saw no such thing, there were mainly shitskins and brown people.

why would you go to Torontistan?

he mustve gone to Vancouver or some other chinked BC area. Toronto is full of poos and africans

He wanted to visit Pakistan

Me and my wife went to a friend's wedding. We thought Toronto would be much like New York's Manhattan.

Let me break it out to you.

Western provinces (BC, AB, SC, MB) = ASIANS

Up north: 1st nation

Ontario is only fucking indians and pakistanis it's disguisting how it's just filled with them people from toronto will know this

Quebec: frenchies and a big muzzie community

here's a protip to visiting Canada,
1. avoid major cities unless you absolutely have to go
2. all major tourist destinations are in rural areas which are majorly white
3. skip the bullshit and visit rural New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Alberta etc,
4.avoid toronto at all costs
5. enjoy the weed