Southern Italy is a shithole. The place is poor, dirty, nasty, and they vote for retarded people

Southern Italy is a shithole. The place is poor, dirty, nasty, and they vote for retarded people.

I can't wait for M5S to fuck up Italy some more so you South Italian niggers can then trade them for another party of hucksters because you are retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK8JI9wy05E
youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4
napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/01/19/news/la_denuncia_dei_5_stelle_gita_privata_a_predappio_e_fiori_sulla_tomba_di_mussolini_ma_partecipa_anche_la_chiesa_-186810688/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek. Come on, man. There are pretty nice places South... Puglia, Sicily

Is this bait?

Come on what barbaryan, mind your fucking business and I wish more neapolitans could be get sold to drug cartels in mexico.

>The eternal G*rman votes left
Ruining Europe for Italians since 9CE

I've been to the North. Except for a couple of cities in Veneto, I think that cities like Lecce and Catania are the most beautiful (not counting Rome, ofc). You'd be lying to say otherwise.

t. Frank

southern italy litterally saved the rest of soy fag from massive cucking

how to spot a terrone

i only liked italians cos they were fellow catholics
and for football

but then i realized they have beautiful songs and language
youtube.com/watch?v=zK8JI9wy05E

i like em a bit more

amazing culinary, beautiful cities, love the meditteranian mentality

Your idea of Europe is a disgrace, you should be ashamed of yourself for letting us all down, wherever you are actually from because you are too scared to show your flag you bitch.

"we hate the north" spit

we have the same north/south animosity
different mentalities
same prejudices towards the south
lazy darskined due to exposed to sun and having a nice climate etc

Why are southerners nigger tier?
Why do they always have to ruin everything?
Why do they speak like retarded apes?
Why do they smell like shit?
Why are they ugly and short?
Why are they hairy?
Why why are they dumb?

When Italy becomes a failed state we're retaking the North.

BRING BACK THE KINGDOM OF TWO SICILIES. DEATH TO GLOBALISTS AND TECHNOCRATS AND THEIR COLLECTIVIST, STATIST ENABLERS. LONG LIVE SELF-DETERMINING, MONOCULTURAL PEOPLES.

See

FORZA

nice flag change :)

I never understood how this was an insult. You are literally calling us land owners. Also, all you fucking frenchies in the north would starve without southern Italy and all you want is to keep bringing more fucking muslims in. You may want to ruin the country but we don't

meds are shit after Five Star Meme destroys the economy shit skin meds will move north just like the shitskin nogs

our response
>today i find myself in africa, basically zoo without the fence

They don't even want to be part of Italy.

extra starch this time

DID WE WIN THE ITALIAN ELECTION OR NOT

You mad, kike?

Yeah, you mad.

The masonic occupation by Savoy degraded them to slav level. Before unification Sicily had used to be prosperous.

Poor baby, you're worse than fucking terroni you know that?

Why did germans vote for PD ? Is that region liberal, supports more refugees etc or do they just want more autonomy ?

center right won, largely due to the votes in the north, and left got btfo, but the terroni voted in mass for the gibs "alternative" party and thus we have a stall

yes

kike salt is so delicious

whatever you say my darkskinned manlet fella

>american education

Moors never set a foot in s. italy. Btw, all italians are by race caucasoid europeans, north italians are more alpinoid, south italians more east med and dinaric

will you stop importing all those immigrant boats now?
also did this dude win?

I'm probably taller than you, third wolder. Watch your mouth

he got the most of the votes for the center right, so kinda, but then again we don't know what will happen since m5soros is the first party and they have always been shifty on their immigration ideas

My great grandmother hated the sicilian shitskins. She told us they were niggers. The shit on the bottom of the shoe

Shitalians don't deserve that much land

>taller then u
well i'll be damned
which one of the 3 italians taller than me are you?
ill be nice since you have a cute trip mi amore

dude seems based af
hope you sort it out, and kick the rest of the niggers to sweden or germany

They want to be part of italy for free gibs and special snowflake status, they've been asked 2 times if they wanted a referdum to gtfo of here and once thwy found out that if they joined Austria they would need to stop begin fucking leeches they refused

Croatia is America’s greatest ally

Ummmmmmm no

t-thanks ... y-you t...too

isn't the centre right going to be in charge of forming government?
with matteo as its leader?

This map is wrong, it's mostly random dots, not saying South Italians aren't shit but that's for other reasons

user, this man has something to tell you. There were muslims in Italy, and they were thrown out thanks to this based Normand.

what is this NGTOW shit, both sides of Italy are beautiful and reflect different parts of the human heart

Italy is beautiful, unite against the common enemy of corrupt politicians

Those are maps of documted Islamic battles, where they raped women.

How about you petition for austrian clay to be given back to Austria?

Terroni should be exterminated, so the italians can colonize the south without having to worry about animals leeches

>t. Vinny Valvetzio
Only joking I love Italy

No, they're not, please list them, I know medieval history far better than you.
These other battle you've posted at least is right, don't blame muh arabs, terroni were always shit.

wow, finally a politic in eu west who calls out the soros. shame he didn't win the majority.

Sicily is not Italy and that's the only place they conquered, not that it would've changed anything if the Byzantines still held Sicily and not the Arabs

Before you correct me yes they conquered Bari in Apulia and maybe some other towns around there but that's it.

*This other map you've posted

So is northern Italy the right-wing Italy? I know southern Italians tend to be fervent Catholics, so I’d assume they’re be more based, but I guess not?

Ruining Europe...
FOR EVERY ONE!

>I know southern Italians tend to be fervent Catholics
leeches*

it has nothing to do with being conservative
the most conservative region is veneto no big deal

Hi, Catalan from another thread.
Italy will be divided eventually.

You stupid cunt, Southerners were good on this one.

youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

Here you go, Italy was great, And can be great again, but don't lie to yourself, the generic impact is small but it still there.

south italy is at least conservative, unlike those wannabe german faggots up north

Kek

Croatian achievements:
>Being so bloodthirsty even the Nazis thought they were a bunch of sick fucks (pick related)
>Squatting in Diocletian's Palace for 2,000 years
>Providing backdrops for Game of Thrones which get CGI'd beyond recognition
>That's about it

Please, give the source. I am genuinely interested - although it seems to be a huge load of invented crap.

An animated video where basically none of these supposed battles are mentioned is not a valid argument. Next time double check what you post.

>moors (berbers)
>other muslims (like sarracens)

AY OOH ANGELO GET THE FUCKING GABAGOOL HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA ASK YA YA FUCKIN GAVONE YOU

I'm just here to say that yes, the South of Italy has lots of problems. But it is not that they necessarily inferior to North Italians. They may be, I don't know, I'm just saying that they didn't really have a chance yet.

Southerners were conquered by Garibaldi, basically, by Northern ITaly.

Also, the South is still more Traditional and throws better parties...

But basically, the South has been a colony and hasn't have a chance to develop on his own.
Freedom for the South!
And the North! And Lazio-Tuscany! Eh! And the Veneza region.

Italy cannot keep on with transfering wealth from a region to another. It has to find a way to let them all find their own way to pursue their interests.

P.S. - I don't like South Italians that much. They are too Greek and their girls are not that so hot as other Italians. It's shocking. Also, they don't seem very smart, but Évola was a Southerner so I'm gonna shut up now.

point is that they don't have enough power to rule anyway, so we'll see if m5soros will accept some sort of compromise and at least do something or otherwise we may have to vote again
the president of the republic is going to decide

Most of the battles are not mentioned by name because most of them did not have names. They didn't have names because it was just pillaging and raping.

Do you really not understand how weak the Italian states were after Rome fell?

Hi there, ptchan and r/Portugal user

Concentrate all your replies in one post. Thank you. Have a very nice day.

This is pretty embarrassing, but I used to think that Portugal meant Port to Gaul.
What does it actually mean?

The north is spain, the south is portugal basically

it just means calm port. Porto +cale

That doesn't even make sense. Portugal is the Western better version of Spain.

South is ok as landscape and tourism. It's inhabitants are for the manority the worst scum of the Earth. Remember that Bush Sr was scammed into thinking Saddam had mass destruction weapons by a calabrese, only for some money

The word Portugal derives from Portucale, ad in the County of Portucale.
Porto is a port. (And the name of the city of Porto). Cale is either street (as in Spanish, not in our language, it's not in Latin also) or the other bank from the city of Porto across the Douro river: Cale, we call it Gaia.

Or maybe it derives from ancient times from the Celtic people of Calaecia/Galecia.
It probably means the "Portuguese" "Galiza" (in a mixture of Latinised Celtic) as in the "Galiza" of (the city of) "Porto".

As during Roman times the Romans considered Celtic Calaecia (Galiza) to be divided in three "conventum" (regions? meeting places?) based on cities:

1) Calaecia Lucensis (Galiza of Lugo)
2) Calaecia Astuisensis (Galiza of Astorga)
3) Calaecia Bracarensis (Galiza of Braga).

Braga was always the most important city of Galiza / Calaecia both in Roman times as with the Germanics as it was the only capital of the Suebic Kingdom.

However, when the first County of Portugal was formed the border was at the Douro river and the most important city after Braga was that of Porto.

You couldn't create a Galiza of Braga as Braga was too important.
So they created the Galiza of Porto: Porto Galiza -> Portucale -> Portugal.

As in, that part of Galiza around the city of Porto.

You guys have such an annoying language and your diet consists of 90% pasta. Meme country btw

What's up with your country? There are no people. Where'd they all go? It's beautiful there. The climate is wonderful. There are beaches, rivers, mountains, forest, desert all in a small geographic area so it's easy to see it all. The cities are beautiful but empty. It's so strange.

I can't understand why it's such a backwater.

No births and emigration. Just like your country.

all the young people go to france, canada, luxembourg, UK, all over - we're just left with our elderly and they get depressed because all their kids go away and want to be something big in the world, similar to some eastern european nations i'd say

We have no desert dude, where did you got that?

We have lots of people - 10 million of them... But sometimes they stay at home. You will not find lots of people in Lisbon if its raining or if its summer. Other than that, why you say we have no people and the cities are empty?

Maybe you stayed in a down town kind of area where the prices of homes are so up there only tourists stay and also shitskins for serving them.

It is such a back water because in the XIX century (((they))) mannaged for us to have 50 years of civil war and then destroyed all our institutions.
In 1910 (((republic))) was proclaimed and only with Salazar did we get some amount of piece.
Then, (((colonial war))) and (((military coup/revolution))) and now we are a leftist camp run by the E.U.

you are the descendant of a slavic whore that laid down for a venetian merchant

You guys (Italians) have such a beuatifull language (in the centre of the country) and your diet consists of 90% of pasta and too little meat, where's the fucking beef and pork?. Meme country, real Empire creator of all Civilisation...

>We have no desert dude, where did you got that?
Whatever, the South in the Algarve is pretty close to desert. It's dry and arid, and maybe i'm thinking of Spain.

haha xd no tirol for italy

this

the funny thing is that the south was unified by a republican and the north by a monarchy

>youtube.com/watch?v=uZUJKXs6W-4

>using a terrone as exmaple
Southern Italians are commies and idiots with low IQ:
napoli.repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/01/19/news/la_denuncia_dei_5_stelle_gita_privata_a_predappio_e_fiori_sulla_tomba_di_mussolini_ma_partecipa_anche_la_chiesa_-186810688/