The guy in charge of Afd in my area wants me to join, should i do it?

The guy in charge of Afd in my area wants me to join, should i do it?

I vote for them every time, but i also have a own company and maybe i would fuck everything up if i join the afd.

Yes. Yes yiu should because the German spirit is awakening. Once the AfD is victorious, the NPD becomes acceptable

I am in the National Front, so I share your persecution.

Seig heil!

If you dont live by your principles you will always be unhappy. Materialism doesnt make you happy. So what makes you happy. Following your ideals and values. You already know what to do. You will always have to risk something for doing the right thing.

Tread carefully.
Consider the following:
>how many shitskins (%) in your area?
>how many afd sympathizers?
>type of biz
>any other risk?

National front, fucking hell. You’re like a unicorn these days.

Not a single shitskin is a customer of mine, but i have quite a few teacher and leftist who maybe would stop doing buisness with me.

I see. Don't risk losing your daily bread. Can you join w/o exposing yourself?

Don't be a pussy

It's a personal decision of course. If you join you may get some push back, but if you are in good standing with others in your community you will normalize the AfD and push others towards the AfD through your example.

I left my high paying engineering job in the defense industry in part because the company was pushing hard to hire and promote more non-whites and non-males. I was miserable knowing that my actions were out of step with what I knew to be right, and I didn't want to be a mule for the non-whites and woman at the company. Now I'm working on creating my own company and even though I haven't gotten to profitability yet, I'm much happier.

I can guarantee that regardless of what happens after you join the AfD bringing your actions into conformity with your beliefs you will make you much happier (this is basis of Nicomachean ethics btw). I think you will also be presently surprised by the effect this decisions has on your personal and business life. Most people can recognize when someone has integrity and will treat them accordingly.

join the green party to undermine it from within

>I am in the National Front, so I share your persecution.
You a card carrying member? I'm thinking of joining but I already have a bit of reputation as a Nazi here.

i know they have made you germans feel like afd is some kind of 'hardcore right' party, but i assure you they work for the same [[[people]]] who run all the politics in your country.

the censorship and social enginnering in germany is so strong.. it's like this: imagine you've been drinking mouthwash for years because there is no beer, then someone gives you a budweiser. it's not a real beer by any measure, but to you it will taste as real and refreshing as warsteiner. that is essentially the political situation in germany.

do it man
i'm moving to germany in april
i'm going to run as a far right candidate
hopefully for AfD if i'm not to extreme for them

Redpill me on UK movements lads.

I had thought about joining generation identity.
I need more experience debating people in open air, going out and getting the message across.

Also I feel a sense of responsibility to act. Even if my views aren't perfectly aligned with any of these groups, I need to learn more, expand my horizons and make connections with real men.

congratulations user

Be careful that you don't get addicted to failure or purity spiral. Don't be afraid to support someone to the left of you if they will move the country in your direction.

Think of how much effort is wasted on the right by fighting between say ethnic and civil nationalists when they are both trying to move the country in the same direction for now. The left doesn't waste time counter signaling their radicals or radicals counter signaling the moderates as long as they are all pushing in the same direction for now.

The AfD is not 'hardcore', but they will move Germany in our direction so we should support them. For now, we are pushing in the same direction even if you may want to end up in a different place than we'd like to.

Also incremental change is how we got in this mess. We should support any change that moves society in our direction no matter how small.

>maybe would stop doing buisness with me.
lol jews and their marxist tools will try to ruin or destroy your business, your life and anyone who supports you and wont make stop in front of the law leave alone good ethics

i agree wholeheartedly with what you say in theory, but in reality, afd will not be moving the country in the right direction. simply smaller steps the same direction.

they are 100% {{{controlled}}}

AfD still should be supported. If AfD gains more acceptance/power it creates room for people and parties even further to the right. Basically, its shifting where the middle is politicly.

>should you be a patriot

fucking kys bitch for asking that question

What will that business matter if your nation is lost?

NPD is a bunch of inbreed idiots. They don't work, life on welfare and have an average IQ below 80. Just look at the guys who attend their rallies. If we get a new Hitler the NPD members would be the first ones to get gassed.

Yes?
If you want germany to be german in the next few years and not turn into americano minore, that is.

Remember if you fear for your Social standard that people unfriend you over your vote and conviction, then they are no friends of yours.

If it takes one thing to make you not only dislike but HATE you and villify you, then you have to see who really are your friends or get some new ones.