And, Chuck, I will say...

>And, Chuck, I will say, when this group comes back — hopefully with an agreement — this group and others from the Senate, from the House, comes back with an agreement, I’m signing it. I mean, I will be signing it. I’m not going to say, “Oh, gee, I want this or I want that.” I’ll be signing it, because I have a lot of confidence in the people in this room that they’re going to come up with something really good.

Trump is setting it up so that Democrats will be blamed by their base when there's no deal. Demoralizing the enemy. Doesn't mean there will actually be a deal. Biggest wildcard is the pending court cases. I think many members of Congress would prefer to wait and let the Supreme Court rule. Less political risk for them that way, and if they do throw out DACA as unconstitutional, the Republicans will gain a lot of leverage, since they'll be in a position to actually start deportations.

The Democrats will never be blamed by their base for anything. The Democrats are doing exactly what their base wants them to do.

>Chuck

>Reauthorizes FISA
OBAMA WAS SPYING ON ME ABOO HOO HOO
I hope they arrest his family
Trump is a faggot

>The Democrats will never be blamed by their base for anything.
The democrats have no base.

Check right there

So,what's going to happen?

>Demoralizing the enemy.
You are either a troll using a proxy or an antipatriotic, tribalist traitor. Since when is half of your own country the enemy? You're being manipulated into fighting your own. Stop being so gullible.

Nobody knows, which is precisely what Trump wants. He can only thrive when everybody is so confused and demoralized that they just give in to what he wants.

the left are the traitors they are the only ones trying to flood our country and permanently change our demographics

truly the chaos canditate

Leftists are traitors to not just America, but to humanity and even reality itself

It's a cult of destruction that needs to be thoroughly dismantled.

>the left are the traitors
Why do you play straight into the hands of enemies that want to disrupt our nation? Do you do it on purpose?
>chaos
As it turns out, stability is always better than chaos.

>Leftists are traitors to not just America, but to humanity and even reality itself

Did the bot go haywire?

Why you talkin' bad about yourself user

Why would Dems make a deal? Courts made DACA long term so there isn't a rush for them. They'll wait out through the election so they don't have to make a heavily compromised deal with Republicans since they'll control the house and possibly the senate.

>i know you are but what am i

Seen this exact text in many threads today, should space it out a little better pal.

But no one believes him except rural retards

>Do Something

Their base is the Anti-White Coalition, and it wants amnesty for all. Any failure to secure amnesty is the fault of the Republicans, not the Democrats who try for it.

There is no coalition. there is no support.

Checked

They made themselves the enemy and continue to do so with their every movement. You have to go back. It was never her turn.

Hopefully DACA dies and 1-3 million meximutts GTFO. The fact that it’s been 6 months and virtually nothing has been accomplished demonstrates how useless and retarded the Dems are. The lower courts will try to keep it alive until it goes to SCOTUS.

Okay, if we lie and say that they CAN meme, will they at least stop being so idiotic?

Nice font smoothing

>since when half of your own country the enemy
You’re a fucking idiot. Dems want to demographically replace us so they can remain in perpetual power. They want to make us a third world banana republic. Eat shit and die you piece of human filth

I think that the Oscars ratings were a far better sounding board for our current political state than any poll in recent memory. We are witnessing 'The Souring'.