Facebook asked users how would they handle a message soliciting “sexual” images from a child

It’s just a prank, bro.

qz.com/1221922/facebook-asked-users-in-a-survey-how-would-they-handle-a-message-soliciting-sexual-images-from-a-child/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91GYL73OOjA
archive.is/DDHbL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I have to bump this. Jesus fucking Christ.

What the fuck?

>None of the answers included involving law enforcement in the process.
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

only third worlders and bored soccer moms use facebook nowadays, the fuck did you expect?

Bump again. I’m gonna keep bumping.

youtube.com/watch?v=91GYL73OOjA

In that moment facebook whould stop the message and turn it in some IA chat bot to countinue the conversation and create fake nudes with deep learning programs to please the pedofile without molesting the kid.

I see a fair amount of Facebook Messenger use here on the subway.

who the fuck cares about facebook and they were asking about teenage girls. at 15 they are ready to fuck and have babies. I dont see the problem if they want to get into a relationship or send nudes to some fucking guy. 15 is more than old enough to make your own decisions. bitch woulda been popping out babies at 11 two hundred years ago.

when I was 13 i would have given anything to have some bitch shove her tits in my face

No. It was a multiple choice survey. Facebook didn't include any responses including contacting law enforcement. Facebook is the problem.

I think you can only bump once. I hope more people learn about this. This really fucked up.

14 year old girls are breeding age, who cares

ah facebook
the company that sent depressing articles to peoples feeds to determine their emotional response by measuring their comments made during the period in which their feed was being disrupted with deliberately depressing content.

right, the creepy facebook that has data on everyone, even people that aren't on facebook through cookies embedded in nearly every website. headed buy a guy who once said about the people using his facebook "they trust me, the dumb fucks"

are you telling me that creepy facebook is being creepy?
imagune moi shok

Do you think a 14 year old is capable of taking care a of child?

What did they mean by this?

Normalization of pedophilia. 3 steps forward 2 steps back. Why do people still use fucking facebook?

Can you rundown this for me in simpler english, I don't get it except that I want to kill pedofucks

They were 100 years ago, forced government institutionalization really took it's toll.

Facebook launched a survey asking people if they want to allow people to post pictures of underage people

do you think A woman is capable of taking care a of child?

*breaths in*
(((PEOPLE)))

Of course not, that's the governments job

I'm sorry that the government doesn't let you rape little kids any more.

Why would you think that, the Government gets to have full control of people for nearly the first 20 years of their life
Has nothing to do with kiddy diddling, 14 year olds used to marry 14 year olds

Like I said I'm sorry the government doesn't let you fuck little kids.

More proof the NWO is pushing sexual deviation.

I'm thinking you are projecting your own obsessions with kiddy diddling on me.
Yo uare the only one talking about fucking little kids brah, you really should look into that ,pervert

bump for an user crazy enough to take out the faceberg

To attempt the start of the redpilling process in normies. Works pree gud, but I'm always getting the urge to delete my shit. I can't stand the kike's dominance of information flow.

I think you're a little upset there champ. You're the one who wants to breed with a 14 year old

Kek, I said 14 year old knew how too take care of babies 100 years ago, you are the only one talking about porking kiddos

Like I keep saying. I'm so sorry that the government doesn't let you fuck and impregnate kids.

pic related

I'm guessing it doesn't stop a pervert of your caliber though

Why are you so upset buddy? Did I accidentally strike a nerve? I bet you answered yes to survey didn't. It's ok to tell us user. Nobody will find out.

Also...

Pedophilia normalization has been going on for a couple of years now. If things go really wrong, in 2020s it's going to be the newest frontier in social justice. Not even joking, I could see that happening, considering Tumblr is full of people thinking they are dragons or cats.

That's not exactly how you troll buddy. You need a lighter touch, going for the throat so early makes it to obvious you are trolling

Apparently it's working on you.

more

>Hur dur, I'm just trolling and I got you faggot.
You have a really liberal definition of the word "working"
I'm guessing reddit did another purge

The slippery slope is real!

I'm not the upset that the government doesn't let people fuck little kids, but you are.

No, I'm upset the government uses forced institutionalization on it's citizens, you are the only one talking about kid fucking

bump

No, you're upset the government doesn't let you fuck kids.

You mean prison?

neck yourself. seriously.

School's are the institutions I'm talking about...wow you aren't very bright

He's mad that he doesn't get to fuck kids.

Yeah, I’ll give this a bump

You are so obsessed with kid fucking, that's the definition of projection
You are the only one that want's to fuck kids here brah

Seriously that's some fucked up shit

You really seem upset there man. You need to do some shoulder stretches. Do get your jimmies in a rustle.

>I’m not pedo but you know, i wouldn’t mind putting my dick in a kid.

Buy a rope

What's up with you people , so obsessed with kiddy diddling
Me being against forcing kids to go to school for government conditioning is not associated with kid diddling, you would have to do some pretty slick mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion
You'd have to be a pervert and sick in the head to come to that conclusion .
You seriously are the kiddy diddler in this conversation

You sure my Jimmies are rustled?

Ok I don't like so say bump but yea This one needs to keep going. WTF

You're the one mad that's mad about the government not fucking kids. Your only defense is to call everybody else a pedo.

14 is legal in Germany you retards.

>(((goybook)))

lmao
m
a
o

I will never send any child of myn to public school there are to many kids being raised to be weird people. I don't want weird kids

Yep

>(((Facebook)))
Now why in the fuck would I use that?

Hehe I’m not mad sweetie

But you areeeee (;

Hehehehe

>I win

Its up to an individual to decide if they want to send pictures of themselves to another person, its retarded the law and government can regulate such personal freedoms.

Wierdo's and Creeps. They are everywhere. We need the electric chair back. PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS!!!!!!

So if your 8 year old son wants to send me pics of his dick that’s his choice and not yours?

Nice try weirdo

Age of consent needs to be lowered to 12

There is nothing wrong with fucking kids tho.

IDK, I think it's you who has the rustled jimmies

Yes. Children can consent.

I said its retarded the law and government can regulate it, I didn't say parents have no choice. Try some reading comprehension and don't just react immediately to everything like a woman.

Wow I'm surprise you didn't call everyone a pedo this time.

The only one that is bringing up kid fucking is you brah, you are pushing that narrative hardcore
I don't have to call you a pervert, it's obvious that you are

If I had a 8 year old child why would I give them a phone or let them have facebook? A 8 year old does not need to be involved in that shit.

I'm sure I'd be fine if I asked someone this same question and then claim it was just a prank if they freak out.

You are a pedo, you keep talking about banging kiddos
Last time I checked, people that only talk about one thing, is that one thing they talk about so much

What narrative am I pushing?

archive.is/DDHbL

Normies freaking out over "child rape" does more damage to the child than the actual act of consenting sex.
The solution is not to reduce instances of consenting sex between minors and adults, but to normalize it. Pedophilia is natural and healthy, and it does no damage at all if the child consents.

This question is retarded. How would a random user have access to the private message between two other people?

No That is why they have parents. Parents are suppose to care for the child. The child should not need to worry about there own care.

Like you're doing right now.

14 years old is not so young, some of them have big tits.

>The child should not need to worry about there own care.
that attitude will absolutely destroy a child's sense of personal responsibility and independence.

Parents Care and Protect the child from wrong. KIDS SHOULD NOT BE HAVING SEX! WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

Tell me this is a joke...

Its The parents job to help shape who the kid grows up to be.

And attempting to rob the child of agency in an attempt to "protect" them results in sheltered manchildren and spoiled entitled brats.

Is this satire???

Bro stop you are getting fucking trolled rn

>hey that government guy sucks, i tried to fuck my 14 year old daughter and they arrested me, what a gype!

This is how you sound

Why should the government have a say in who can have sex? If its consensual why does it matter? 14 is a common AoC in Europe.

>1 incident proves having a 9 year old wife is okay

wtf I love islam now

Gyp.
as in Gypsy.
as in cheated.

Have you ever heard of good and bad?

Because you dont fuck kids user

Kids are fucking stupid, i wouldnt trust a 14 year old with a lighter let alone the agency to make decisions on their sexual behavior.

Ive seen your argument a lot, and 90% od the time its from people who have never worked with kids and dont know how moldable they really are. I could easily convince the children in my class to heil hitler if i wanted, or to pick on the black kid.

Kids are fucking dumb and so are you.

Jesus H Fuck.

stupidity doesn't disallow for consent. There are countless stupid adults, and they can consent just fine.