youtube.com/watch?v=amPFP2QCHic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I chain MST, gg.

YOU MAY ATTACK
BUT IT MAY CAUSE ME TO LOSE MY BALACE

>out of cards
>draw this

JUDGE

How come Yugi fused a monster with a magic card?

How come Kaiba had to wait a turn between using Monster Reborn and declaring an attack?

Because the original Duel Monsters was more of a weird table-top RPG than a proper competitive cardgame. That, and most of the bullshit was to make the duels interesting and allow very clear "outplay" maneuvers.

>How come Yugi fused a monster with a magic card?
There was no rule against it because the tcg didn't exist

Because Atem was a filthy cheater!

>running out of cards in an unlimited format without somebody dying

I'm 90% sure it was actually a rule in early Yugioh that Monsters could not attack the same turn they were special summoned.

veeery loosely based on the manga where it was supposed to be a game per arc where that faggot was supposed to win everything in any shape or form hence "king of games"

Atem cheats, thisi s a fact established in the series

It's only a lie made by his haters despite being proven wrong many times.

>activate it
>lose because you're out of cards dumbass

>a headcanon established by ME!
FIFTY

YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY MONSTER'S EFFECT

Is that a _____ ___________?

Didn't he at one point cut dice in half and pretended both sides counted

In the first vol? Yes and it was funny because the dude he was playing against cheated so he got punished for it.

Yes

How about the time when he kept on kneeing the table in DnD session to make his rolls be what he wants, or when he pretended that his opponents graveyard counts as him own with dark magician apprentice

Refresh my memory because I'm pretty sure you took things out of context since most of his opponents in the early manga cheated or tried to cheat.

I think bakura was using the trick too but the graveyard thing was literally just a case or "ur dark magician hates you so he is in my graveyard instead"

That sounds amazing, I have to read it sometime

>but the graveyard thing was literally just a case or "ur dark magician hates you so he is in my graveyard instead"
Oh I remembered now, wasn't because it counted every magician in the graveyard whether it was his or his opponent's?

Dark magician girl counts dark magicians in either player's graveyard. The "your monster hates you" was just flavor.

The early seasons were some thug shit

My favorite chapter was when yugi set a guy on fire surrounded by a bar filled with people

I know the official card does, but in the manga I swear the opponent raised an issue with the dark magician girl having more attack than she should

That was tame compared to the guy who he made him blow up.

It was the same in the manga, user.

He didn't even know that DMG existed.
youtube.com/watch?v=amPFP2QCHic

The original series was basically a DnD card game.

That is correct. Really tough to build a decent stall deck nowadays without crazy forbidden shit like Kaiser Colosseum. Why'd they have to ban it, anyway? It's my favorite card of all time.

Just play Barrier stun.

Obviously it meant out of cards in hand.

Guess I just absorbed the enemies confusion as a logical interpretation of the game, my bad

Maybe, but at the same time there were some episodes where the special summoned monster was able to attack in the same turn

>Yugi vs that clown which was the spirit of evil Kaiba: Yugi used Monster Reborn to resurrect a BEWD, then attack for the win (''muh Mystical Elf gives 800 atk to my BEWD)
>Yugi vs Joey final: Yugi uses Monster Reborn to resurrect Black Skull Dragon, attack, and win